Author Topic: Show Some Respect  (Read 254 times)

Murrow

Show Some Respect
« on: September 11, 2002, 08:39:23 AM »
This site should be closed down for today, in respect for what happened to us a year ago.  Can't you guys take a break for ONE day to pay your respects for all the people that died?  I think your selfish for not closing this down today.  You guys should re-think what this day is about instead of surfing a very irrevlevant hip-hop site at a time like this.  I see no reason to be here, I'd rather think about why this happened, and pray that this never happens again.

I mean...there are people who come here EVERYDAY...and post here so much that they worry about posting here.  I think we get too attatched to things like this...that isn't anywhere near as important as other things in our lives.  I just think a break like today is really appropriate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Show Some Respect
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2002, 06:07:21 PM »
Life goes on...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

JAE

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 06:22:57 PM »
you know man i was gonna make a smart ass coment in that man vs machine thread but...Why? why spend my time arguing with some guys over the internet. No matter how dumb they are. I hope this date means somthing to the rest of you like it means to me. Life is more than arguing and fighting over music. I think we should spend time remenissing. Even if its just alittle bit. Shame on you computer nerds that have spend your day on the comp today. life is so much more. Enjoy it cause you never know when it could be taken away.

PS... is it really that hard to go a day without this board. Thats really sad if you say yes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 08:17:18 PM »
Life goes on...

So true man. We can show respect and remembrance, but we gotta continue. We can't let it cripple us. Sure it's just a forum, but I'm speaking on general.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
9/11
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2002, 09:23:07 PM »
I hope this date means something to the rest of you like it means to me.
It does.