Author Topic: Cold Fusion  (Read 595 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cold Fusion
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 11:36:52 PM »
Actually, they are pretty naieve about their future.  Look @ OPEC and how they keep raising prices on oil, no matter what the situation.  There is no oil shortage, these people are just hosing us on this shit.  In reality, they've been extremely greedy with oil, and there's no signs that they'll get wise now that we're (the united states more than anyone) researching alternative fuel sources... they'll continue to behave immature, and will eventually not have a market for their product.  When that happens, they'll sit on their laurels while their countries shrivel up like raisins with no viable source of income for their economy... and then everyone will blame it on the U.S., who pioneered whatever the next big fuel source will be.  It's always our fault.

On the other hand, if we didn't research alternative fuels, it would still be our fault that the prices would skyrocket, and they'd blame us for ruining the economy. 

Actually Germany is leading the way with new environmentally friendly technology.  Germany is already the leading user and developer of wind power. The issue isn't just with the price of fossil fuels, but with the actual usage of fossil fuels.  Even if the prices were lower, that would arguably be a bad thing since consumption of fossil fuels would increase, and the environment would sustain further damage.

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2004, 03:40:21 AM »
Actually, they are pretty naieve about their future.  Look @ OPEC and how they keep raising prices on oil, no matter what the situation.  There is no oil shortage, these people are just hosing us on this shit.  In reality, they've been extremely greedy with oil, and there's no signs that they'll get wise now that we're (the united states more than anyone) researching alternative fuel sources... they'll continue to behave immature, and will eventually not have a market for their product.  When that happens, they'll sit on their laurels while their countries shrivel up like raisins with no viable source of income for their economy... and then everyone will blame it on the U.S., who pioneered whatever the next big fuel source will be.  It's always our fault.

On the other hand, if we didn't research alternative fuels, it would still be our fault that the prices would skyrocket, and they'd blame us for ruining the economy. 

Italy is open to cold fusion, America is begginning to show interest aswell... theyre just worried because theyve put so many millions into the studsy of hot fusion (the reaction in a star)... cold fusion doesnt need full scale study and funds, just dedicated scientists working at it leagally...

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2004, 03:43:02 AM »

Actually Germany is leading the way with new environmentally friendly technology.  Germany is already the leading user and developer of wind power. The issue isn't just with the price of fossil fuels, but with the actual usage of fossil fuels.  Even if the prices were lower, that would arguably be a bad thing since consumption of fossil fuels would increase, and the environment would sustain further damage.

Germany may be leading the way, but the ultimate solution isnt wind power, it is cold fusion... like i said cold fusion will bring about the same change in the world as discovering the wheel, electricity, the interent or even harnessing fire.... expect huge things in the next 50 years...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2004, 03:44:55 AM »
yea we also banned atomic energy.. we make mad losses by using still less effective, more expensive ways of power, however, the environment still goes to hell because other countries like yours don't give a shit. I hate this world.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2004, 07:03:13 AM »
^ Then kill yourself.  I love this world. 

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2004, 07:04:58 AM »
i love this world but it could be so much better....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2004, 08:26:06 AM »

Learn to deal with the truth. That's certainly something you could do better in.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2004, 11:05:00 PM »

Learn to deal with the truth. That's certainly something you could do better in.

That's never going to happen.  Trauma is the american equivalent of an islamic extremist.