Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Concert  (Read 287 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: Lloyd Banks Concert
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 04:13:28 PM »
I guess thats why hes supposeblys been hittin the studio so much lately
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2004, 04:46:03 PM »
I guess thats why hes supposeblys been hittin the studio so much lately

i think you wanted to post this in the young buck thread, lol if not leave the chronic, its making some serious shit on ya

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2004, 05:03:51 PM »
Posted by: Elevz the hairy bal-hed

^^^^^^
yo wut tha fuck are you talking about putting this in the young buck thread im not sure but i went  to a lloyd banks concert not a fuckin young buck concert the chronic aint doin shit maybe you should put the yayo down and realize wut the fuck you talkin bout muh fuckah.  i knew there would be some bitch azz muh fuckin hatin no matter what i posted  so like i always say fuck all the haterz and their bitch azz momas

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 05:22:38 PM »

^^^^^^
yo wut tha fuck are you talking about putting this in the young buck thread im not sure but i went  to a lloyd banks concert not a fuckin young buck concert the chronic aint doin shit maybe you should put the yayo down and realize wut the fuck you talkin bout muh fuckah.  i knew there would be some bitch azz muh fuckin hatin no matter what i posted  so like i always say fuck all the haterz and their bitch azz momas

i wasnt talking to you, chill out dude

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 05:24:00 PM »
i heard lloyd banks lip sings his shit on stage

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 11:12:30 PM »

^^^^^^

no need to put my name there whenever u start hating  >:(

i heard lloyd banks lip sings his shit on stage
I can't imagine him sounding any good live, so I guess it best be that way  ;D
Ah well, who am I to say that, never been to a G-Unit or Lloyd Banks concert yet, all I've seen live was 50 cent   :-X
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 11:14:07 PM by Elevz the hairy bal-hed »