Author Topic: Is the U.S. really the most generous nation?  (Read 1210 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is the U.S. really the most generous nation?
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2004, 09:58:42 PM »
so you're saying that everyone that lost their house in Florida is well off like bill gates?

No.  I'm saying the U.S. government could afford to give Florida a few billion to rebuild after the hurricanes.  Also, Florida collected about 17 billion in insurance money.  The U.S. was more than able to take care of its own problem.  Why would Germany chip in say 2 million to help us rebuild florida, after Florida already recieved billions to help rebuild?  It makes no sense. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2005, 04:47:11 AM »
The U.S is the most generous nation Period. Goverment aid alone we are giving 350 milliion. What about Private donations?  Private Donations are 3 times the amount of government aid so when its all said and done we will be giving over 1 billion.

rafsta

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2005, 08:14:31 AM »
i agree with ant... America sucks balls, money always affects their decisions, american govt. is the greediest in the world... they may do good for the world, but the good they do 98% of the time has double meanings, they benefit either way... FUCK U.S.A AND the individuals there... ive met 4 Americans, all arrogant fucks, iggnorant think they shit diont stick...

FUCK ALL OF U.S.A Everylast one of you, FUCK YA !!!!!!!

I met a couple of hundred Americans (that's just a guess) and I can only think of 1 American I met that I don't like.

what he didnt let u suck his dick ?

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2005, 08:20:50 AM »
i cant believe there are so many ignorant people in here. yall prolly have never visited any "3rd world country". i live in one of them, and i have been to america and other "developed countries". i studied in NY. so i know both sides.

1. govts arent only for protecting their citizens, they represent their people in the outside world, so if theyre generouse it reflects on the generosity of the people.

2. the only people criticizng the US for not being generous, is the american media. no1 affected in the recent asian disaster asked any1 for finanial aid, but many countries offered it out of generosity.

3. americans over-react when anything happens where theyre involved, but they dont give a fuck about whats happening outside, most of yall prolly had no idea what terrorism was before 9/11. so 3000 people died. peolple have been dying in east europe and asia for years, but america never gave a fuck. peple die from terrorist attacks in india every week. we dont strip and cavity search every muslim that passes through our airports.

4. americans live in a bubble...thinking yall arent a part of the world, yall think yall are the world.

3rd World countries don't need money; they need an industrial revolution.
. last time i checked an industrial revolution takes money, europeans got it from plundering asian and african countries. u think ur ancestors had trees that shed money??

America started out as a poor nation, we had nothing, absolutely nothing. We progressed and became what we are today. What is stopping these other nations from doing the same.
. back then there was no UN, WTO. these organizations control everything...money, trade. and take a guess....which countries are on the UN security council with all the powers (US, France, Germany, Russia, UK, China). they control how trade is done. there were no rules back then...its a different time now...back then...ur ancestors invaded some1 elses country...u cant do that now and get away with it (ask saddam). the developed countries want to stay rich...even if it means keeping other countries down.

i have nothing against america, its a great place and so are the people. i know that first hand. but ur govt has done a lot of wrong that i dont think all of yall know about. and in the end the people of america are gonna pay for this. yall need to realize that THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE THE USA.

peace

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2005, 08:37:46 AM »

Other countries should help us in our time of need because we always help them. Its not the matter if we can afford it or not its the matter of someone helping us because we always help them like France. We saved there ass twice and they didn't want to help us in Iraq.

Where not being international saviors when we give 35 million away wtf you talking about? That's the most out of any country. The US gives the most money out of all other countries combined to other countries and organizations every year. How about France they only gave $100,000 to Asia. And don't say "Oh well its because the US has the most money and greatest economy", if that's true what about Australia? They are the worlds second supplier of money and they have a small population and economy.

1. france were not against ameica...they were against the idea behind the war...as were germany...and most of the world that none of yall give a fuck about...just becoz america helpd france during the world war id doesnt mean france must support america blindly in what they do...none of yall see that the only reason UK supported the war is becoz bush has his dick up blair's ass

2. UK, china, japan all donated more than 35 mn. and like ant has said thats not what this thread is about.

peace

rafsta

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2005, 08:38:24 AM »
i cant believe there are so many ignorant people in here. yall prolly have never visited any "3rd world country". i live in one of them, and i have been to america and other "developed countries". i studied in NY. so i know both sides.

1. govts arent only for protecting their citizens, they represent their people in the outside world, so if theyre generouse it reflects on the generosity of the people.

2. the only people criticizng the US for not being generous, is the american media. no1 affected in the recent asian disaster asked any1 for finanial aid, but many countries offered it out of generosity.

3. americans over-react when anything happens where theyre involved, but they dont give a fuck about whats happening outside, most of yall prolly had no idea what terrorism was before 9/11. so 3000 people died. peolple have been dying in east europe and asia for years, but america never gave a fuck. peple die from terrorist attacks in india every week. we dont strip and cavity search every muslim that passes through our airports.

4. americans live in a bubble...thinking yall arent a part of the world, yall think yall are the world.

3rd World countries don't need money; they need an industrial revolution.
. last time i checked an industrial revolution takes money, europeans got it from plundering asian and african countries. u think ur ancestors had trees that shed money??

America started out as a poor nation, we had nothing, absolutely nothing. We progressed and became what we are today. What is stopping these other nations from doing the same.
. back then there was no UN, WTO. these organizations control everything...money, trade. and take a guess....which countries are on the UN security council with all the powers (US, France, Germany, Russia, UK, China). they control how trade is done. there were no rules back then...its a different time now...back then...ur ancestors invaded some1 elses country...u cant do that now and get away with it (ask saddam). the developed countries want to stay rich...even if it means keeping other countries down.

i have nothing against america, its a great place and so are the people. i know that first hand. but ur govt has done a lot of wrong that i dont think all of yall know about. and in the end the people of america are gonna pay for this. yall need to realize that THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE THE USA.

peace

words of wisdom

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2005, 08:43:50 AM »
You guys talk as if America HAS to give money to third world countries, and other countries in need.  Any country that gives anything is generous.

America gives lots of money to other countries, and we obviously dont get anything of value in return, so therefore we are generous enough said.

rafsta

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2005, 08:45:59 AM »

Other countries should help us in our time of need because we always help them. Its not the matter if we can afford it or not its the matter of someone helping us because we always help them like France. We saved there ass twice and they didn't want to help us in Iraq.

Where not being international saviors when we give 35 million away wtf you talking about? That's the most out of any country. The US gives the most money out of all other countries combined to other countries and organizations every year. How about France they only gave $100,000 to Asia. And don't say "Oh well its because the US has the most money and greatest economy", if that's true what about Australia? They are the worlds second supplier of money and they have a small population and economy.

MAchiavelli no offence its prolly not ure fault ure the dumbest most ignorant dillusional cliche american... FUCK YOU thats the stupidest comment i have EVER heard.... America wouldnt have helped europe in WW2 if Japan didnt attack and cripple pearl harbor, its all about the money when america is involved... FUCK YOU america didnt wanna get involved in WW2 they thought it was europe problem, when they were attacked they made it their problem, and when the war was over they killed millions by kicking japan in the nuts... America is the nation that is the most dangerous with weapons of mass destruction, because theyre the only irresponsible nation that used one on innocent people, when a war was already over... FUCK AMERICA YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerily hope your house is bombed by terrorists.

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2005, 08:47:46 AM »
You guys talk as if America HAS to give money to third world countries, and other countries in need.  Any country that gives anything is generous.

America gives lots of money to other countries, and we obviously dont get anything of value in return, so therefore we are generous enough said.

and youre talking as though america has the right to be greedy, do you think only u as an american deserves a good life ?? FUCK OUT OF HERE DIE BITCH

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2005, 09:07:06 AM »

LMAO...thats nothing to joke about

peace

rafsta

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2005, 09:18:59 AM »

LMAO...thats nothing to joke about

i assure you i wasnt joking. i hate americans.

edit: i dont know if i hate the american individual, but i definetly hate america and what it represents... fuck the star spangled banner.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 09:20:34 AM by rafsta »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2005, 09:31:34 AM »

MAchiavelli no offence its prolly not ure fault ure the dumbest most ignorant dillusional cliche american... FUCK YOU thats the stupidest comment i have EVER heard.... America wouldnt have helped europe in WW2 if Japan didnt attack and cripple pearl harbor, its all about the money when america is involved... FUCK YOU america didnt wanna get involved in WW2 they thought it was europe problem, when they were attacked they made it their problem, and when the war was over they killed millions by kicking japan in the nuts... America is the nation that is the most dangerous with weapons of mass destruction, because theyre the only irresponsible nation that used one on innocent people, when a war was already over... FUCK AMERICA YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow your a moron.

You are just jealous that America is the richest and most powerful nation on earth, and you wish that your country was just like us but their not, so you hate and bitch about us cuz you have nothing else to do.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 09:34:01 AM by Machiavelli »

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2005, 09:31:42 AM »
i see my karma went down two points since i posted in this thread. if yall got summ to say...say it :sshh:

peace

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2005, 09:35:02 AM »
Wow your a moron thats just jealous that America is the richest and most powerful nation on earth and you wish that your country was just like us, so you hate and bitch about us.

like spidermans deceased uncle once said......with great power comes great responisibilty

peace

rafsta

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2005, 09:45:57 AM »

Wow your a moron.

You are just jealous that America is the richest and most powerful nation on earth, and you wish that your country was just like us but their not, so you hate and bitch about us cuz you have nothing else to do. I'll now go back to eating dick.

shit man, you really hit the nail on the head, im jelous...  :loser: