Author Topic: A few questions about Christianity.  (Read 1330 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: A few questions about Christianity.
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2004, 11:51:01 PM »
lmao....this cat the biggest square, went thru and made all them CK's bold. ahahaha... I dunno what you're trying to prove baker boy....I ain't never claimed to be no crip. I roll wit the MOB bitch, East Bruno Trench Side. Investigate me. But then again, I'll snap my fingers and have my crip homies scrape your shit bitch. You know nothing about me. 

But anyway, that's all irrelevant. Bac to the topic, let's not let a PMSing bitch get in the way of what I'm tryin 2 figure out here, cuzz I'm truely confused about this issue. Man if I asked a question about Islam, Tech, Infinite and erryone would be on it immediately, no questions asked. But y'all lames is juss bullshittin.

Good shit Shallow, although U makin me go in circles wit everything.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2004, 01:14:50 AM »
zilla, Jesus didnt turn water to wine so he could get drunk easier. It supports the fact that God Works Miracles. Which explains how Jesus walked on water and so on. Getting drunk is basically an addiction and Bible basically tells us not to worship or addict to other things that dont make us better people. I'll finish explaining it someo ther day in person or something

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2004, 05:21:33 AM »
It supports the fact that God Works Miracles. Which explains how Jesus walked on water and so on.

rofl

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2004, 02:00:38 AM »
lmao....this cat the biggest square, went thru and made all them CK's bold. ahahaha... I dunno what you're trying to prove baker boy....I ain't never claimed to be no crip. I roll wit the MOB bitch, East Bruno Trench Side. Investigate me. But then again, I'll snap my fingers and have my crip homies scrape your shit bitch. You know nothing about me. 

But anyway, that's all irrelevant. Bac to the topic, let's not let a PMSing bitch get in the way of what I'm tryin 2 figure out here, cuzz I'm truely confused about this issue. Man if I asked a question about Islam, Tech, Infinite and erryone would be on it immediately, no questions asked. But y'all lames is juss bullshittin.

lol this fool ...trying to act like the godfather "i'll snap my fingers and have my crip homies scrape your shit bitch" wow lol......right there that tells me what kind  of 'man' you are, i don't know how they do things up there in Gay Fransico but down here when we got a problem we handle that shit one on one. now if you need back up then that's on you, but i'll be straight up with you i ai't afraid of no crip or no crip wanna be lol. Don't call me a lame then come in here and start talking some crip shit " y'all lames be buggin straight bitch style loc, lemme get bacc to the topic cuz these marks be wacc" ......i don't care if your ass is a crip or some crip ass foos let you get them drinks for them (haha spider from goodfellas) don't fuCKing run up on me when i wasn't even talking to your wanna be ass in the first place.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2004, 10:33:51 AM »
RUN up on you? on the internet? Spider from Goodfellas? I wouldn't take you on 1 on 1? I'd need back up? lmaoooo....oh mann so much you know, hit me if u ever come here for vacation wit your daddy bitch, we don't need 2 take lil internet shit 2 the streets, don't need no "crips" <<< ure favorite word that yur favorite rappers be using..... ill take you to our boxing gym and show you what a real 1 on 1 is, I got 500 on it !! and don't even try 2 act like you didn't start this 1st on this thread. I'll give you something to be scared of superman.

@AMIR.....so you mean to tell me Jesus did it just to prove he can do miracles? Why didn't he turn water into juice or milk or somethin? Why did the people want wine so much? I'm not saying Jesus did it so erryone could get drunk, but c'mon, wine is 13% alcohol usually, you know some of em had 2 have been drinkin a lil more than the ordinary and partied etc. My question wasn't about gettin drunk, it was about alcohol in general, because some of the OGz at the churches act like it's the biggest sin to even look at an alcohol bottle lmao

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2004, 10:50:47 AM »
you guys forget the last meal, wine was served. Wine is not bad, and alcohol is not bad. Just don't get drunk. Indulging in anything is a sin. Eating too much, drinking too much, being greedy. If you can't handle alcohol without abusing it, don't drink it, but it's not a sin to drink.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2004, 10:52:11 AM »
I got wine at my confirmation (in church), which was when I was 14, together with a hostile.. blood and flesh of Christ, n shit, was what I was told.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2005, 02:13:31 PM »

Ofcourse. Just like how Allah wouldn't nothing to do with these so-called muslims. Even in the Qu'ran it says they will meet with Jesus on judgement day.

No, the Qu'ran doesn't say that. 

Anyone can look it up, they have plenty of Qu'ran search web pages where anyone can type in a key word on Qu'ran search.  You won't find it.  Peace.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2005, 09:30:09 PM »
What some of you people dont understand is that the Old Testament is a book written more than 2000 years ago (long time before Jesus was born, actually centuries and centuries before..). It's not important what is written in it, it's important the message. Whatever religion you follow, if its main goal is to love people and to make peace, that's a good one. Then who gives a fuck if it's God or Allah, if you can drink or not, if you can smoke or not. We're talking about "nothing". We didnt see Jesus. We didnt see Maometto. We didnt see Buddah. We just keep the faith in something they told us. But once again if you feel good and if your religion teaches you to be a good man, then there's a point having one.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2005, 11:15:05 PM »
RUN up on you? on the internet? Spider from Goodfellas? I wouldn't take you on 1 on 1? I'd need back up? lmaoooo....oh mann so much you know, hit me if u ever come here for vacation wit your daddy bitch, we don't need 2 take lil internet shit 2 the streets, don't need no "crips" <<< ure favorite word that yur favorite rappers be using..... ill take you to our boxing gym and show you what a real 1 on 1 is, I got 500 on it !! and don't even try 2 act like you didn't start this 1st on this thread. I'll give you something to be scared of superman.

@AMIR.....so you mean to tell me Jesus did it just to prove he can do miracles? Why didn't he turn water into juice or milk or somethin? Why did the people want wine so much? I'm not saying Jesus did it so erryone could get drunk, but c'mon, wine is 13% alcohol usually, you know some of em had 2 have been drinkin a lil more than the ordinary and partied etc. My question wasn't about gettin drunk, it was about alcohol in general, because some of the OGz at the churches act like it's the biggest sin to even look at an alcohol bottle lmao

first and foremost don't try to start beef with me on the internet WHEN I WASN"T even talking to your ass in the first place, step down and apologize like a good boy spider. the second of all , the fact that your're jumping to violence with some one on the net tells me another thing about you ....you're insecure, if i'm ever in your general drowzy cold, foggy, gay, expensive, homeless ridden neck of the woods it'll purely be to catch  a raider game ........if i'm ever in the bay i'll let you know,i'll even be there in red and black with my red mustang and my new jordan's on lol, i got a platnum credit card saying you don't really want to do anything, if you're getting this mad over something wasn't even aimed at you, i feel sorry for you. and i could careless about what boxing gym your at, i could care less if you can beat my ass, i ain't no ufc or nothin but one things for sure i get my hits in .......anyways

i don't know for sure why jesus turned water into wine, but from an educated guess i think he did it because wine was more of a luxury back then.....if he turned it into milk, yeah it still woulda been a great miracle, if he turned water into apple juice that would be fucking awesome, but wine......that was be even more incredible.......wine wasn't/isn't created over night, wine wasn't/isn't cheap. wine was the drink of the kings and rich aswell, jesus roamed with a bunch of poor nobodies and preached to them aswell, and what better way to host than to treat your followers like vips and kings. whatever og christians you're talkin to or observing are full of shit or somethin, we drink wine in church EVERY sunday, everyone from kids to the elderly gets a sip at communian

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2005, 11:17:26 PM »
you guys forget the last meal, wine was served. Wine is not bad, and alcohol is not bad. Just don't get drunk. Indulging in anything is a sin. Eating too much, drinking too much, being greedy. If you can't handle alcohol without abusing it, don't drink it, but it's not a sin to drink.

not really ....the last meal wasn't this food and drinking fest

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2005, 08:59:39 AM »
okay here we go
every religion has its right points and wrong points,
that is why they are down here on this earth'

rod and mauzip i can tell you one thing though and it s in the bible

if you go to a church and they teach the wrong teaching you can end up in hell along with the congregation and the preacher

now that should make all of you think...........

how do you know that the preacher is actually preaching the right thing unless you test him........

never be scared to ask questions,rod and Mau scared is not Godly
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DAYUM

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2005, 11:00:58 PM »
okay here we go
every religion has its right points and wrong points,
that is why they are down here on this earth'

rod and mauzip i can tell you one thing though and it s in the bible

if you go to a church and they teach the wrong teaching you can end up in hell along with the congregation and the preacher

now that should make all of you think...........

how do you know that the preacher is actually preaching the right thing unless you test him........

never be scared to ask questions,rod and Mau scared is not Godly

bullshit