Author Topic: Young Buck Faces up to 8 Years  (Read 493 times)

Woodrow

Re: Young Buck Faces up to 8 Years
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 02:03:48 PM »
in case you didn't know... he stabbed someone

lol.. c'mon it wasnt that serious.
So attempted murder isn't that serious?

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2004, 02:22:40 PM »
Well, IF Buck's going behind the gates for 8 years, then all we can do is hope he comes out in 2013 the way 2Pac did in 1995... ON FIREEEH.

Shit is looking bad. And in case you hadn't noticed, he's not being charged for attempted murder, like -
  • Killin' of the Caine
  • - already said.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2004, 04:20:38 PM »
i dont think he will face 8 years, maybe 1-3. 

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »
say what u want about buck, but the niggaz real...........u get bare cats sayin they gon do this shit n that in this game , but when it comes to heat, them niggaz go cold......but buck when the heat came he delivered........it might have been fucked to have stabbed the dude.......but buck aint playin no games, his real

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 04:55:11 PM »
say what u want about buck, but the niggaz real...........u get bare cats sayin they gon do this shit n that in this game , but when it comes to heat, them niggaz go cold......but buck when the heat came he delivered........it might have been fucked to have stabbed the dude.......but buck aint playin no games, his real

why cuz he stabbed someone who HIT Dr. Dre? Id agree with you if he would've just socked homie, but pullin a knife on someone who was usin they fist is a bitch move.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 06:08:31 PM »
I was honestly expecting Yayo to go back to the big house before anyone else.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 06:12:33 PM »
heh..he's already nice, but maybe prison will help his rhymes (first post)
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2004, 07:03:23 PM »
At least he didnt get charged for attempted murder...and this is going to be bad for G-Unit...losing one of their key members

they got Yayo back..they survived without Young Buck....but I def want Young Buck on G_Unit...when 50 and him did Blood Hounds on Get Rich Or Die Tryin..that was some killa shit!

I dont think he'll even go to Jail..i highly doubt he will
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Smooth

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2004, 09:05:36 PM »
That's shitty for Buck, his album was tight. Hopefully he only gets like 1 to 3 or somethin..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

whiteboy30

• Lil Geezy
  • Straight Ballin
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2004, 10:56:45 PM »
Police have issued a warrant for G-Unit's Young Buck in connection with the Monday night stabbing at the Vibe Awards, held in a Santa Monica, California, airport hangar. Twenty-six-year-old Jimmy James Johnson, the man who instigated a sizeable brawl by throwing a punch at Dr. Dre, suffered a serious stab wound to the upper body and is currently in stable condition at a local hospital.
"A video of the incident revealed that three males were in the immediate area of this melee and were seen to be holding knives," reads a statement from the Santa Monica police. "One of these individuals was identified as rap entertainer David Darnell Brown, a.k.a. 'Young Buck.' Brown is seen with a knife in hand and attempting to reach Johnson. At one point, Brown is seen lunging over another male and swinging the knife at Johnson's upper body while Johnson is looking away from him. Brown is clearly depicted as holding the knife after the assault and is one of a number of fight participants who is pepper sprayed by officers attempting to stop the unlawful assaults."

Young Buck's record includes several arrests in his hometown of Nashville. He is currently accused of assault with a deadly weapon and police are asking him to turn himself in.

Police say the brawl began when Johnson approached Dre under the pretense of asking for an autograph and then punched him. Johnson was stabbed after being subdued by Dre's bodyguards and other men quickly joined the fracas, which delayed the taping of the show for five minutes.

Young Buck's G-Unit collective (which also features 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks) won Best Group at the awards. In August, the rapper released his own debut album, Straight Outta Cashville, which debuted at Number Three

If he was caught on video, you can kiss his ass goodbye for a while, no way they will let him just walk on that.

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2004, 12:44:54 AM »
He's still in the hospital? Damn, that must've been some serious stabbing right there.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2004, 01:58:17 AM »
I hope he gets raped by shyne. LOL, but really, i dunno what to think. on one hand, i  don't wanna hear any more music from him, but on the other, i feel pretty bad for him if he's goin for 8 years, that's enough to fuck someone's mentality up irreversibly. Maybe 1 year would be good
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2004, 04:42:40 AM »
Police have issued a warrant for G-Unit's Young Buck in connection with the Monday night stabbing at the Vibe Awards, held in a Santa Monica, California, airport hangar. Twenty-six-year-old Jimmy James Johnson, the man who instigated a sizeable brawl by throwing a punch at Dr. Dre, suffered a serious stab wound to the upper body and is currently in stable condition at a local hospital.
"A video of the incident revealed that three males were in the immediate area of this melee and were seen to be holding knives," reads a statement from the Santa Monica police. "One of these individuals was identified as rap entertainer David Darnell Brown, a.k.a. 'Young Buck.' Brown is seen with a knife in hand and attempting to reach Johnson. At one point, Brown is seen lunging over another male and swinging the knife at Johnson's upper body while Johnson is looking away from him. Brown is clearly depicted as holding the knife after the assault and is one of a number of fight participants who is pepper sprayed by officers attempting to stop the unlawful assaults."

Young Buck's record includes several arrests in his hometown of Nashville. He is currently accused of assault with a deadly weapon and police are asking him to turn himself in.

Police say the brawl began when Johnson approached Dre under the pretense of asking for an autograph and then punched him. Johnson was stabbed after being subdued by Dre's bodyguards and other men quickly joined the fracas, which delayed the taping of the show for five minutes.

Young Buck's G-Unit collective (which also features 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks) won Best Group at the awards. In August, the rapper released his own debut album, Straight Outta Cashville, which debuted at Number Three

If he was caught on video, you can kiss his ass goodbye for a while, no way they will let him just walk on that.

aint this a little bit old, didnt he turned himself in and paid 500,000??

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2004, 05:49:15 AM »
wasnt there more than one guy caught on tape with a knife? If so then you know Buck's lawyers will use that for all it's worth. I don't see him doin' a whole 8 year stretch though regardless.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2004, 07:08:05 AM »
lol
yall so stupid
So many rappers say they gangsta and kill for their niggas and young buck really did it
Yall are always dissin fake people, and now that young buck is being real yall call him stupid. LOL
what would u do if someone punches ur homie in the face?, I would fuckin beat the shit out of him, you can call it stupid but thats how real people who love their homies roll

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life