Author Topic: Do you ever...... (part 3)  (Read 290 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Do you ever...... (part 3)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 11:18:27 AM »
i was a fan of masturbation, shit, i still am :)

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 11:42:34 AM »
2 weeks ago the girlfriend of a friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend with a text message. Her ex/boyfriend is really devestated and yesterday she ended up kissing another guy right in front of that firiend of mine. Afterwards he ate shoarma.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 11:44:45 AM »
shoarma?... how old is this girl, breaking up on a txt msg, thats some fucked up shit

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 11:48:01 AM »
hes right^^

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 12:01:56 PM »
I think she's 17 or 18 years old. I don't know her too well though.

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 02:30:19 PM »
lol @ some of the replies

I think people are getting confused.  1st of all there is a difference between having some drinks and getting drunk.  I'm not saying it's okay to get hammered everytime you got a problem. 

Secondly, I'm not saying it's okay to drink when you have responsibilities.  Responsibilities always come first.

but it is interesting to read other peoples views on this subject.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 03:18:49 PM »
Afterwards he ate shoarma.

That's some good shit
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 05:14:47 PM »
I smoke a blunt every friday night to get away from my problems. But i only do it once a week. its like a tradition.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 06:30:47 PM »
I canīt even do that... when I have problems I just have to deal with it... then I would lay in bed and just stare at the wall and think about it until I have a solution for it... at least a solution that works for me... of course itīs not granted that it works out in reality or something but it works for me in my brain because then Iīm no longer worried about it and Iīm motivated enough to deal with it... and positive enough that it works out positively... of course then Iīm not happy at all but at least the worries are away and there is a light at the end of the tunnel... 

.. but if someone manages to forget their problems for a little while and do some other things then itīs ok as long as their feeling says its right... noone can say that something is wrong because its wrong for him or her... I canīt get drunk or do drugs when I have problems.. but that doesnīt mean that others canīt do that...  I might not think to positvely about it but if it works for you and your feeling says that it isnīt wrong then its ok...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2004, 07:34:48 PM »
Im a very laidback guy, so usually if theres shit on my mind.. I'll get over it the next day.

But getting baked or having a smoke always helps. Smokes especially if you're stressin out. Pot if its some shit thats really pissin' you off.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2004, 03:19:20 AM »
Afterwards he ate shoarma.

That's some good shit
Co-sign!

Anyway, sugafoot, i dunno your personal traits, but for me, gettin high kinda makes me paranoid and i don't feel too confident when i'm high, which makes me kinda unhappy sometimes. The only reasons i do it is for music, computer games, and eating. Drinking is a little different. For me it's hard to get drunk but the next day i kinda regret it cuz i know i wasted time the night before when i could have been dealing with my problems. I think the best way to deal with problems is to deal with them head on. SOrry, i know this sounds kinda lame, but it's the truth. The sooner you deal with problems, the sooner you will get over the results of your actions
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2004, 04:36:21 AM »
Anyway, sugafoot, i dunno your personal traits, but for me, gettin high kinda makes me paranoid and i don't feel too confident when i'm high, which makes me kinda unhappy sometimes. The only reasons i do it is for music, computer games, and eating. Drinking is a little different. For me it's hard to get drunk but the next day i kinda regret it cuz i know i wasted time the night before when i could have been dealing with my problems. I think the best way to deal with problems is to deal with them head on. SOrry, i know this sounds kinda lame, but it's the truth. The sooner you deal with problems, the sooner you will get over the results of your actions

Cosign. Face your problems, take some time to think it all over. I'm pretty much agreeing with all those people who are against it and their arguements. No need for me to state my whole story   8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2004, 11:01:03 AM »
K I'm not saying if you get in a fight with mommy you should run upstairs and hit the bottle.  You can't always deal with problems immediatley.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2004, 11:09:42 AM »
drinking alone..never...if im stressed..i turn on my xbox..put  on halo 2 or Ghost Recon..and kill some motherfuckers ..or go out for a walk man  ;D

only drink with friends..or pick up a hooker ..just dont drink alone  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2004, 12:59:24 PM »
drinking alone..never...if im stressed..i turn on my xbox..put  on halo 2 or Ghost Recon..and kill some motherfuckers ..or go out for a walk man  ;D

only drink with friends..or pick up a hooker ..just dont drink alone  8)

hookers aren't good people, that's how chris farley..the damn hooker he bought all this coke and booze for left him while he was od ing  :'(