Author Topic: New Strike album with features from Eminem,Method Man,D12,Royce Da 5'9 & more!  (Read 187 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Strike aka Lyckety-Splyt from the the 8 Mile movie is coming with a new album.The album features guests like Eminem,D12,Method Man,Royce Da 5'9,Dina Rae,Miz Korona,The Mountain Climbaz & more.With production from Eminem,DJ Butter,Dirty Bird,Kenny Mac,Kyzer Sosay & Trifeman,this album is a certified banger.Also check out morehiphop.com for an exclusive interview with Strike,where he talks about his new LP,being in jail,his role in 8 Mile & more.At morehiphop.com you can also find a snippet from 1 of Strike's songs called Pale Moon featuring Eminem & Dina Rae.Get at http://www.mountainclimbaz.com/ to get more mp3 audio of Strike & The Mountain Climbaz (a rap group that Strike is in).Also log on http://unitedvisionentertainment.cjb.net for more info on Strike's upcoming album.Get the word out there & support Strike.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
i gotta check this
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^yeah no doubt,dude's talented
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 10:33:13 PM by Masta T »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Upping,the dude's talented,dont sleep on him.Also check out his first single I posted in the other thread.

GangstaBoogy

I aint feelin that song with Eminem, Dina Rae, and King David, but ima check this album out. Homie kinda nice with the flow.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
upping