Author Topic: Your predictions for 2005  (Read 569 times)

Elevz

Your predictions for 2005
« on: December 23, 2004, 07:46:12 AM »
Well, we've only got a few days left in 2004.. Time to look back, but of course also look forward. What's your predictions for 2005? Who'll fall off and who will blow up?

Elevz

Re: Your predictions for 2005
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 08:07:39 AM »
50 loses all possible respect from the hiphop community because of his new album and the beefs he'll get involved with, resulting in devastating disstracks by Nas and Jadakiss.
The Game blows up in America but will still be anonymous in Europe and Asia
Young Buck ends up in jail for years... and I can see Yayo getting involved with some shit soon as well, before dropping his debut album.
No new Aftermath talents get their chance to shine. DJ Green Lantern will come out late 2005, without even reaching gold status.
Nas will drop a new classic album sooner than we'd have expected
Kanye West's new album will be worse than the College Dropout but still worth checking for those who liked his debut. Still this one will go multi platinum.
Immortal Technique will finally get to shine, drop an album in 2005 and reach platinum status.
Newly blowing up artists will be Lil Eazy and Remy, and expect some more unsigned hype.
Guerilla Black ends up as a one day fly.
Dr. Dre's Detox will be set to release in 2006...
People like Sticky Fingaz and Redman will not even get to recording new material.
Things around Xzibit get silent...
The Diplomats will totally fail in the mixtape circuit.
Jay-Z decides to "return" and brings out a half-ass album.
Lil Jon's influences on rap will (finally) decrease, and along with that so will the entire south's influences.
The east ends up as the strongest side in rap because of the lacking competition.
Another big star in hiphop will die pretty soon. Someone more famous than Ol' Dirty Bastard -RIP. I've got some names on my mind, but I won't mention them. I just hope I'm not right.
Some new style will influence the entire music industry, and change the way R&B and hip-pop are looking.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 08:31:11 AM »
^^damn you have some thoughts man

i kinda agree with the most,only thing i dont is 50 cent.he has so much hype around him that there is now way his caarer will end so soon.despite all the beefs.he always knew how to change bad news in to good news

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 08:40:37 AM »
Yeah, I gotta agree wit most of it  ;D

You forget Eminem ;)... Well I think he'll lose more respect ("lose yourself", hahaha ;)).. We might have forgotten him end 2005... :)

Same thing with the Neptunes, think it's time for some different kind of sound, another kind of funk or sumthin'.

Maybe Death Row will resurrect and blow up again? I don't know...

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 08:45:22 AM »
another wack ass year full of club songs and love songs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 09:01:58 AM »
2pac will come back

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 09:18:39 AM »
Tha Inc might get back with some hit singles from Ashanti's new album and Lloyd is getting a new album and there might be a Caddilac Tah - Black Child project.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 09:22:21 AM »
I just hope 50 gets put down for good.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 09:52:48 AM »
oh, and hopefully there 3 cats in my sig finally blow up
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 10:05:27 AM »
oh, and hopefully there 3 cats in my sig finally blow up

^^ period.

But anyway, club songs and love songs don't have to be wrong, as long as people like Jadakiss stay the fuck away from it. I liked Lean back. Love songs are ok, as long as they're done by R&B singers.

But on word, I think the world is slowly forgetting about Pac, just like half of the new generation hiphop fans don't know about Eazy-E for example.

And about Eminem... I didn't mention him as I'm not expecting him to do anything spectacular in 2005, but for sure the world won't forget about him. He'll need to drop like 2 more wack albums before the kids start ignoring him and his cd's.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2004, 10:23:29 AM »
I just hope 50 gets put down for good.
cosign

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2004, 10:39:01 AM »
im just hoping i finally get papoose, ali vegas, and jr writer debuts.

i could careless about anything else in 05, cause it looks like aftermath will run it.

hopefully lil jon doesnt let that happen.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 10:40:44 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2004, 10:55:24 AM »
im just hoping i finally get papoose, ali vegas, and jr writer debuts.

i could careless about anything else in 05, cause it looks like aftermath will run it.

hopefully lil jon doesnt let that happen.

I'd rather see aftermath run 2005 than Lil Jon, to be honest with you. And on the other side, as I mentioned in my 1st post in this topic... The Game might as well end up as the only record by Aftermath blowing up in 2005. 50 gets humiliated in beefs and Dre won't come out any time soon.

SHYNE IS TIGHT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2004, 11:11:30 AM »
shyne will get released from prison and blow every one out.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2004, 12:39:46 PM »
shyne will get released from prison and blow every one out.
I hope so he needs some new tracks that nigga