Author Topic: I'm Out, I'm Leaving, Peace.  (Read 332 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm Out, I'm Leaving, Peace.
« on: December 23, 2004, 09:20:54 AM »
I've had it with all the negetivity at this forum, yo, I just want to be posotive....

So I'm gone for two weeks.  I'm going with a group of Muslims from my city, up to Minnesota and then down to Dallas to live in the masjid and for a couple weeks, and visit brothers from other communities.  We're going to just be focusing on our iman (God-consciousness) for two weeks straight and leaving all these distractions of the worldly life behind. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 09:22:56 AM by Entertainment Is Dead »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

Re: I'm Out, I'm Leaving, Peace.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 09:24:42 AM »
who are you anway? ???

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 09:32:17 AM »
Don't cry everyone... I know ya'll gone miss me! 

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 09:58:59 AM »
who are you anway? ???

you'se a fool, that's master p the uuuuuuh whooty bout it bout it guy.

but for real, you've changed and i like that. shame ur leaving. uve been cool during the past week or so

:sshh: :kiss2:

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 09:59:17 AM »
i dont think ive ever seen you on this forum before....so uh bye

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 10:51:37 AM »
you be back.. plus you tellin us we're so negative and you want to be positive? sounds funny, as you're always the dude who's like "were you there the day hiphop died?" and "entertainment is dead" etc
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 10:53:26 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 11:06:24 AM »
you tellin us we're so negative and you want to be positive? sounds funny, as you're always the dude who's like "were you there the day hiphop died?" and "entertainment is dead" etc

lol. you do have a point there  ;D

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 11:11:30 AM »
you be back.. plus you tellin us we're so negative and you want to be positive? sounds funny, as you're always the dude who's like "were you there the day hiphop died?" and "entertainment is dead" etc

LOL.. chill out man.. that was a joke, the OG's at this forum can remember how everyone used to say they were leaving the forum because it was too negetive.  I was making a joke acting like I was leaving, when really I was just leaving for two weeks.  Damn.. It's not funny anymore when you have to explain your joke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 05:01:15 PM »

LOL.. chill out man.. that was a joke, the OG's at this forum can remember how everyone used to say they were leaving the forum because it was too negetive.  I was making a joke acting like I was leaving, when really I was just leaving for two weeks.  Damn.. It's not funny anymore when you have to explain your joke.

lol@getting sonned and then trying to act like it was all just a joke in the first place
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 09:33:26 PM »
Isnt that the infinite guy?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2004, 01:18:47 AM »
Have fun man, Be safe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2004, 01:47:46 AM »

lol@getting sonned and then trying to act like it was all just a joke in the first place

I'm the last person on earth to defend Infinte, but he's right. I remember that shit.

Just a question before you leave, why are non-believers put in the same category as Urine, dogs, feces, and semen?

Kafir = naji right? Isn't that what the Koran and the haddiths teach?

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2004, 09:28:31 PM »
I've had it with all the negetivity at this forum, yo, I just want to be posotive....

hell yeah, fuck the negativity! those mother fuckers can take that shit and shove it up their ass! mutha fucc negativity, bitches!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 12:23:24 PM »

I'm the last person on earth to defend Infinte, but he's right. I remember that shit.

Just a question before you leave, why are non-believers put in the same category as Urine, dogs, feces, and semen?

Kafir = naji right? Isn't that what the Koran and the haddiths teach?

Thanks for defending me, 7even is trippin, I thought I was cool with him, and now he's acting like this, ohh well... what do you expect from the Kuffar?  (lol... just a joke, man.. ya'll need to chill out and stop tripping)

And I've been Muslim almost 4 years now and I've never heard anything about what Englewood said about kuffar.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 07:08:07 PM »
Why haven't you left yet?