Author Topic: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...  (Read 2548 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« on: September 06, 2002, 03:45:07 PM »
Aight, this isn't REAL exclusive, but the only version of this floating around the 'net is a bad quality Vinyl Rip...The track is Crooked I Feat Juvenile - So Damn Hood (Remix) CDQ...I had somone request it, and I promised to upload it...Here it is:

Click Here For XCLUSIV!

P.S., this is gunna be the last Exclusive i post, since no one really cares, or no one really takes time too reply when I post them (Check the Kurupt/Daz Exclusives I posted)...I was gunna post a whole lot more (*cough* Dre *cough*)...But I guess thats just a waste of time...Im better off keeping them too myself...PeACe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 03:54:51 PM »
Props to Toby Tizzle, he hooked it up for me...good lookin out
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 03:57:21 PM »

U already had the CDQ? I wasnt aware it had already been leaked...Somone requested for me too post this up though, so it's all good...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 03:59:38 PM »
Yea, there was a post about it a few days ago. He hooked up a few ppp...all gravy though
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 04:12:22 PM »
Thanks for this...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 04:19:38 PM »
Yea, there was a post about it a few days ago. He hooked up a few ppp...all gravy though

word,...and thats the same post somone requested that they wanted the song posted...

PS...Didn't Toby say it was a Vinyl rip??

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 04:23:27 PM »
Aight, this isn't REAL exclusive, but the only version of this floating around the 'net is a bad quality Vinyl Rip...The track is Crooked I Feat Juvenile - So Damn Hood (Remix) CDQ...I had somone request it, and I promised to upload it...Here it is:

Click Here For XCLUSIV!

P.S., this is gunna be the last Exclusive i post, since no one really cares, or no one really takes time too reply when I post them (Check the Kurupt/Daz Exclusives I posted)...I was gunna post a whole lot more (*cough* Dre *cough*)...But I guess thats just a waste of time...Im better off keeping them too myself...PeACe

Let me start by sayin Thanks.  But I gotta be real.. so dont get it twisted.  

Why even post here if you're gonna act like a lil hoe about a track???  I mean, if you're gonna act like a bitch about the very thing that brings us all here in the first place.. then why post?  Quit, Retire or something.  I've stayed quiet through all of the bullshit around that "Westcoast track.. and to be honest.. that was nothing but a wack ass soap opera that didn't need to happen.  Why do people act like they the artist rather then the fan?  What's so  hard about sharing?  Like Nino's bitch ass teasin niggaz over so called "Exclusive" trax.  One word.. WACK!  

I share when I can cuz I value the feedback.. Maybe you should re-think why you even come here in the first place and quit bitch'N!

Axle  
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 05:08:40 PM »

:)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 09:14:37 PM »

Why even post here if you're gonna act like a lil hoe about a track???  I mean, if you're gonna act like a bitch about the very thing that brings us all here in the first place.. then why post?  Quit, Retire or something.  I've stayed quiet through all of the bullshit around that "Westcoast track.. and to be honest.. that was nothing but a wack ass soap opera that didn't need to happen.  Why do people act like they the artist rather then the fan?  What's so  hard about sharing?  Like Nino's bitch ass teasin niggaz over so called "Exclusive" trax.  One word.. WACK!  

I share when I can cuz I value the feedback.. Maybe you should re-think why you even come here in the first place and quit bitch'N!

Axle  

Tell me this? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I FUCKIN WASTE AN HOUR OUT OF MY DAY SO I CAN FUCKIN GET A TRACK RIPPRD & UPLOADED FOR 5 PEOPLE? I mean, Im going out of my way with this 56K Modem I have, just to get some exclusives up for people I dont know...I wanted to see if ya'll would appreciate what i did, even if u didnt like tha tracks...ANd if u guys woulda tooken 5 secs out of your day to reply and say "Thank You Sccit", Than i would feel like I didnt upload the track for nothing...And If you guys would have appreciated what I did, I woulda uploaded a whole lot of exclusives in the future...See, The Kurupt tracks were just a test too see if ya'll really can appreciate a guy wasting his time for a bunch of Internet Nerds...Whatever though...I've wasted enough time on you guys...Fuck uploading exclusives for 5 people...Oh, and another thing...If I have an exclusive that isn't leaked, or never will be leaked, than it is a lot more valuable than it is if it were leaked...So why should I leak that shit, and make it less valuble, just to make ya'll happy, when u guys dont even appreciate it? Ya feel me?...Well whatever...Im out...PeACE

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 09:27:53 PM »
good lookin on the link, keep em comin your ready helpin out this board

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2002, 09:43:47 PM »
thanks ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 09:44:24 PM »
good lookin on the link, keep em comin your ready helpin out this board

I dunno what u mean, but Im the one who ripped it and had it uploaded...Check the end of the song...PeACE

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2002, 09:50:51 PM »

Tell me this? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I FUCKIN WASTE AN HOUR OUT OF MY DAY SO I CAN FUCKIN GET A TRACK RIPPRD & UPLOADED FOR 5 PEOPLE? I mean, Im going out of my way with this 56K Modem I have, just to get some exclusives up for people I dont know...I wanted to see if ya'll would appreciate what i did, even if u didnt like tha tracks...ANd if u guys woulda tooken 5 secs out of your day to reply and say "Thank You Sccit", Than i would feel like I didnt upload the track for nothing...And If you guys would have appreciated what I did, I woulda uploaded a whole lot of exclusives in the future...See, The Kurupt tracks were just a test too see if ya'll really can appreciate a guy wasting his time for a bunch of Internet Nerds...Whatever though...I've wasted enough time on you guys...Fuck uploading exclusives for 5 people...Oh, and another thing...If I have an exclusive that isn't leaked, or never will be leaked, than it is a lot more valuable than it is if it were leaked...So why should I leak that shit, and make it less valuble, just to make ya'll happy, when u guys dont even appreciate it? Ya feel me?...Well whatever...Im out...PeACE

See.. that's the difference.. I'm down with ya'll.. and feel like I DO KNOW ya'll.  Same with me.. It's the homies on this board that feel me when it comes to this here music.  

Most of my non internet friends.. I.E. work and family.. don't understand what we do.  So in that since.. I feel like I do know the people that I deal with online and that makes me wanna share WITHOUT BITCH'N.  

The fact that all of us here get down for one simple reason.. the music is enough for me to want to share.  It's not like I'm ownin.. I just dig the feedback.  That's all I'm tryin to say.. You shouldn't feel so offended just because the whole board doesn't line up to reply.  How many threads have I started that have gone by the wasteside?  If you ask me, we should all be happy to share music with people who really understand why we like it.. rather then hatin on replies.  I aint dissin NIK.  Im just bein real and you've been hella bitch'y lately.. seemingly over nothing.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2002, 01:03:19 AM »
Thanx for another hook up NIK, much appreciatem but can I just say maybe you should of renamed the other thread to something like 'EXCLUSIVE Kurupt - Treat For WCC', maybe then more people would of checked it out, I mean ya know Nima is a big collector of stuff like that but he didn't see it because it wasn't titled properly, it was kind of misleading.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2002, 01:26:03 AM »

U already had the CDQ? I wasnt aware it had already been leaked...Somone requested for me too post this up though, so it's all good...

Crooked_I_Ft_Sisqo_Juvenile-So_Damn_Hood_RMX_(Promo_CDS)-2002-AMP

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt