Author Topic: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...  (Read 2542 times)

Don Seer

Re: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2002, 01:28:12 AM »
ROFL

faggot stuck a 'shit style records' advert on the end.... nice advertising on who ripped off tha row...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2002, 01:43:20 AM »
ROFL

faggot stuck a 'shit style records' advert on the end.... nice advertising on who ripped off tha row...

All holla if you want the untagged version.  Nice Advertising hue..??   :-/ (Imma just reframe from commenting.)  Just holla if you need the real version.  Pz.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2002, 05:18:49 AM »
No one here believes you got a Dre beat till you post it.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2002, 05:32:15 AM »
No one here believes you got a Dre beat till you post it.

he does, but its nothing special at all 2 honest
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2002, 05:50:08 AM »

he does, but its nothing special at all 2 honest

Yup, Its True...

And Its On The Net, Its In Nutter - Been Around For A While...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Murrow

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2002, 06:20:13 AM »

Yup, Its True...

And Its On The Net, Its In Nutter - Been Around For A While...

Oh, what does it go by?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2002, 06:21:09 AM »
thanks ;)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2002, 06:28:26 AM »

Oh, what does it go by?

"Westcoast" Is The Track Name

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2002, 07:23:35 AM »
Yup.  Just holla at Jome or one of The Nutter Brother'z for the hook up because you shouldn't have to kiss ass to get a fuckin track.. just to fiiiiinnnnally get the damn track and find out it's some bad quality, tagged bullshit.  

Bitch Nizzlez like that.. need to just hang up and retire.  Just hang it on up and call it quitz.  We don' found anotha way!  So like I said in a previous thread.. Dub CC tends to take care of it'z own just fine so stay down.. stay positive.. and most of all.. (open your eyes) .. recognize when people are jerkin you around.

It's simple.. don't buy into "jumpin thru hoops of fire" for a fuckin track.  Tru homies are down from day one.  If homie was down..?  then he would've been down a long time ago and not felt the need to bitch about (now) finally bein down.  

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2002, 07:29:45 AM »
The one people have is a bad quality rip...LoL..plus I sent the Dre beat to some people I trusted (in bad quality), thats probably the only reason its on Nutter....

ROFL

Overseer, why you actin a fag? I said a little something at the end, big fuckin deal...If u dont like it, than turn it off after the song ends...its not like I was on the actual song...So quit talkin shit son...

But see Axle....Even when I post something which (I thought) was exclusive, I get all this hating...Fuck all of you...I aint posting shit, and to tell u the truth, I have tons of Exclusive Dre tracks which i was gunna eventually post, but fuck that...Just read this thread from top to bottem...This was just another test of WCC's appreciation...hahahahahahaha, so now we can start the hating...PeAce

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2002, 07:33:17 AM »
Yup.  Just holla at Jome or one of The Nutter Brother'z for the hook up because you shouldn't have to kiss ass to get a fuckin track.. just to fiiiiinnnnally get the damn track and find out it's some bad quality, tagged bullshit.  

Bitch Nizzlez like that.. need to just hang up and retire.  Just hang it on up and call it quitz.  We don' found anotha way!  So like I said in a previous thread.. Dub CC tends to take care of it'z own just fine so stay down.. stay positive.. and most of all.. (open your eyes) .. recognize when people are jerkin you around.

It's simple.. don't buy into "jumpin thru hoops of fire" for a fuckin track.  Tru homies are down from day one.  If homie was down..?  then he would've been down a long time ago and not felt the need to bitch about (now) finally bein down.  

Axle

and I aint your homie...This is the fuckin internet for gods sake...I posted these tracks out of the goodness of my heart, not because I wanted to impress a bunch of internet friends...

Lol, and actually, I wasnt even gunna waste time too post this Crooked I shit, but you're the one who asked me in the other thread, so I thought at least one person would be happy...But fuck that...This isnt WCC, it's just a bunch of unapreciating bitches...peACe

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2002, 07:33:34 AM »

Oh, what does it go by?

holla next time u pass thru #wcc... i'll hook ya up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2002, 07:37:27 AM »

holla next time u pass thru #wcc... i'll hook ya up

Yea, ull hook him up with my rip of it...LoL...The way I ripped that was on Sound Recorder... I put the computer mic up too my CD headphones while the song was playing, and clicked record...So u should be thanking me, because if it wasnt for me, it wouldnt have been on Nutter...Bitch ass muthafuckin HATERZ!...Plus all my exclusives are CDQ...PeAcE

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2002, 07:45:43 AM »
But see Axle....Even when I post something which (I thought) was exclusive, I get all this hating...Fuck all of you...I aint posting shit, and to tell u the truth, I have tons of Exclusive Dre tracks which i was gunna eventually post, but fuck that...Just read this thread from top to bottem...This was just another test of WCC's appreciation...hahahahahahaha, so now we can start the hating...PeAce

oh.. ohh.. don't get all bitter now "Tito!"  If bein real is diss'N.. then I guess I just dissed.  But to refresh your memory:  

I gotta be real.. so dont get it twisted

I knew you would get it twisted and not see it for what it was.  It's easier to simply be nice.. more fun too.  Why would I want to talk about some shit.. and then bitch about it when one of the homies ask's if they can have it?  If it's an "under wraps" type of track.. I just don't open my mouth.  Hello???  Is that so damn hard?  If its such a problem.. then why speak up on it?  Again.. its easier bein nice..

You will find in life that most drama is brought on by ourselves.  It's just that our pride won't let us see it for what it is so we fuck around and end up repeating it.  I wasn't diss'N even though I knew you would take it that way!  I just hate people who spend as much time online as I do yet have a problem sharing..???  I just dont get it.  

If I got it.. and it aint under wraps.. then I give  it up.  Feels better that way.

Axle

~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2002, 08:01:52 AM »
I spend time online to make music, not to make friends...And most of my posts are in Tha Lab and The Audio Battle Board...The other reason I come on WCC, is because that's where I advertise my shit and my label/crew...Than on the side, I check the news, rumors, opinions to see whats up in the Hip Hop world...I don't want online buddys...Now I've come to a conclusion...If I post exclusives, they arent exclusive anymore, which means they are worthless...So not only am I sharing, I'm also taking away from myself...All the exclusives I have now are all worth $$$....Once I post them, they arent worth shit...So why dont u get up off my ass...PeAcE