Author Topic: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...  (Read 2550 times)

JAE

Re: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2002, 08:06:29 AM »
I spend time online to make music, not to make friends...And most of my posts are in Tha Lab and The Audio Battle Board...The other reason I come on WCC, is because that's where I advertise my shit and my label/crew...Than on the side, I check the news, rumors, opinions to see whats up in the Hip Hop world...I don't want online buddys...Now I've come to a conclusion...If I post exclusives, they arent exclusive anymore, which means they are worthless...So not only am I sharing, I'm also taking away from myself...All the exclusives I have now are all worth $$$....Once I post them, they arent worth shit...So why dont u get up off my ass...PeAcE

Let me ask you somthing, how many of the faces in your signature do you know personaly? hmmmmmmm seems like you have more "online buddys" than you think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2002, 08:13:51 AM »
So why dont u get up off my ass...PeAcE

Sure, I don't mind at all.  I think I've sprinkled enough realizm on em for one day.  Don't take it personal dogg.  It could've easily been someone else up in here bitch'N and I would've spoken up just the same.  Pz, right back at cha!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2002, 08:14:16 AM »

Let me ask you somthing, how many of the faces in your signature do you know personaly? hmmmmmmm seems like you have more "online buddys" than you think.

3 of them I know personally, and these are my homies (Infinite, R-E-L, Phiasko)...They arent online buddys dogg...They are label mates...were all in it for the music, and the process of making dope music together...Not to be buddys...If they lived out here, that would be dope as fuck, cuz we could get to really know eachother, and than we could be real life buddys...But for now, it's music...So whatever...

Murrow

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2002, 08:17:19 AM »
NIK - You get what you give.  The reason no one says thanks or is nice to you here is cause you are an asshole to everyone.  Doggy, Blade, Roccy, Overseer, me etc.  Don't expect people to give you shit in return ever, cause they are sick of your attitude.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2002, 08:23:25 AM »
NIK - You get what you give.  The reason no one says thanks or is nice to you here is cause you are an asshole to everyone.  Doggy, Blade, Roccy, Overseer, me etc.  Don't expect people to give you shit in return ever, cause they are sick of your attitude.

WTF are u talking about? Im cool with everyone u just named besides u and Overseer...And Roccy is a real life homie, so dont even comment on that FOOL!

Murrow

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2002, 08:29:16 AM »

WTF are u talking about? Im cool with everyone u just named besides u and Overseer...And Roccy is a real life homie, so dont even comment on that FOOL!

Trust me.  Many people here think you are arrogant, dumb, ugly, mean and just plain retarded.  Over here @ WCC is where they hide it.  Your never around when they say those things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2002, 08:36:10 AM »
k

Trust me.  Many people here think you are arrogant, dumb, ugly, mean and just plain retarded.  Over here @ WCC is where they hide it.  Your never around when they say those things.

You fuckin idiot...this is the internet...I dont give a fuck what people say or think...Anyone who's gunna judge me over the internet is a DAMN FOOL!...And Ugly? LmAO...a guy who judges another guys looks is a homosexual...PEaCe

Murrow

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2002, 08:37:42 AM »
Then if you don't give a fuck what people think...don't reply to what anyones esle says about you.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2002, 09:00:48 AM »
how do i download the song at that site?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2002, 09:06:31 AM »
how do i download the song at that site?

You have to first create an account.  Once you log on the download will work.  Hit me if you need the untagged CDQ version.  Pz

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2002, 09:09:22 AM »
k
You fuckin idiot...this is the internet...I dont give a fuck what people say or think...Anyone who's gunna judge me over the internet is a DAMN FOOL!...And Ugly? LmAO...a guy who judges another guys looks is a homosexual...PEaCe

if you don't care what people think of you then why were you so upset that no one said thanks? you were hoping that the same internet people that you said you don't give a damn about would thank you.......so obviously you do care

the thing that pisses me off about you nik is that wave this shit in our faces, we are fans just like you, and now you wanna make $$$ off it thats bitchmade

by the way don't worry
<<<<andre thinks your cute
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2002, 09:42:24 AM »

if you don't care what people think of you then why were you so upset that no one said thanks? you were hoping that the same internet people that you said you don't give a damn about would thank you.......so obviously you do care

the thing that pisses me off about you nik is that wave this shit in our faces, we are fans just like you, and now you wanna make $$$ off it thats bitchmade

by the way don't worry
<<<<andre thinks your cute

I dont want too upload songs for unapreciating bitches...whether they are my homies or not...PeAcE

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2002, 10:23:37 AM »

Yea, ull hook him up with my rip of it...LoL...The way I ripped that was on Sound Recorder... I put the computer mic up too my CD headphones while the song was playing, and clicked record...So u should be thanking me, because if it wasnt for me, it wouldnt have been on Nutter...Bitch ass muthafuckin HATERZ!...Plus all my exclusives are CDQ...PeAcE

your rip?!? whut... SCE (who isnt to do with WCC) had that shit for ages fool plus nino got that shit.. u think he aint shared it  :P

get over yourself NIK.... if you can climb that HIGH you fuckin crackhead

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2002, 10:35:33 AM »

your rip?!? whut... SCE (who isnt to do with WCC) had that shit for ages fool plus nino got that shit.. u think he aint shared it  :P

get over yourself NIK.... if you can climb that HIGH you fuckin crackhead

OHHH BoooyyYYY!!  Seer layin it down!!  NIK is very much up on his own nuts.  At this point NIK, you are doing nothing more then incriminating yourself!!!!

One might even call it.. "Self Caricature Assassination"
You're losing out on this one NIK.  I'd go on ahead and fold it up.. pack it up..  and as Gladas Knight would say "catch that train to midnight georgia!"

..uh ..uh ..uh  so sad! :P

Axle
~Theodore Roosevelt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2002, 10:38:21 AM »

"catch that train to midnight georgia!"

..uh ..uh ..uh  so sad! :P

Axle

hahahahaha