Author Topic: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...  (Read 2487 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2002, 02:20:01 AM »
NIK...why u want all the props for ur track if u dont care about us? U dont want net friends...then why do u bother asking for thank yous? As for ur 'exclusives', u really think ur the only person who has rare shit? Heeeeeeeeeeeell no, so if ur gonna bitch and cry like u deserve a lolly every time u post a song, then take it to ur 'real life friends' instead please. As for tagging the song, im still laughing, IT AINT EXCLUSIVE!!!! Thats like me tagging California Love lol...

Man, if u dont like all us so much...BoUnCe... we aint gonna miss ya  ;D

Maybe if u had some manners and heart we would...

word..... and btw i agree roccy always defendin nik. these guys are weirdos lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2002, 05:35:38 AM »
ok a read over most this it got boring so ill just post yes i have that dre produced west coast track in full cdq cant rember who i got it off of if you need a hook up i got loads of cdq rare shit some i cant give out so holla if you need that track 8)
thats me

ROCCY

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2002, 07:18:15 AM »

word..... and btw i agree roccy always defendin nik. these guys are weirdos lol.

You cant be serious..are u? lol..I just said "Oh no he made a little clip at the end" ..if u dont like it put it on Acid pro and cut the fucking end out..and just cause I said it means I got NIK's back all the time..you got no idea..peace

min0rity

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2002, 07:46:27 AM »
gosh i love this thread.... :)

R.I.P. vanilla kike

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2002, 09:34:00 AM »
ok a read over most this it got boring so ill just post yes i have that dre produced west coast track in full cdq cant rember who i got it off of if you need a hook up i got loads of cdq rare shit some i cant give out so holla if you need that track 8)

Ill tell u who u got it off of...U got it off of me...Cuz I sent that shit it to a couple of peeps 2 years ago...And LMAO...If somone says I'm not the one who had "westcoast" ripped/uploaded, they're idiots, because the track aint even called "westcoast"...I'm the one who named it that...I remember hearing the proper title, but i forgot it, so I just renamed it "westcoast"...And I sent the track out too 4-5 people...Dont talk shit Overseer..."WestCoast" was ripped by me fool!

And for those saying they dont want exclusives just because its coming from me...If I told u I can post up 10 never before heard Dre leftovers from "The Chronic 2" and "2001", would u want them? I thought so...Instead of giving me props, u guys bitch and whine about me saying 2 words after the song is finished...LoL...ANd than u talk shit and laugh because I say I dont like wasting time to upload exclusice tracks when nobody even peeps it...But now whos laughing when the Dre exclusives I was gunna post up, aint getting posted?...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Its me, yes, its me...hahahahahahahahahah...PEACE!

Murrow

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2002, 10:15:45 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Its me, yes, its me...hahahahahahahahahah...PEACE!

lol

JAE

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2002, 10:15:56 AM »

Ill tell u who u got it off of...U got it off of me...Cuz I sent that shit it to a couple of peeps 2 years ago...And LMAO...If somone says I'm not the one who had "westcoast" ripped/uploaded, they're idiots, because the track aint even called "westcoast"...I'm the one who named it that...I remember hearing the proper title, but i forgot it, so I just renamed it "westcoast"...And I sent the track out too 4-5 people...Dont talk shit Overseer..."WestCoast" was ripped by me fool!

And for those saying they dont want exclusives just because its coming from me...If I told u I can post up 10 never before heard Dre leftovers from "The Chronic 2" and "2001", would u want them? I thought so...Instead of giving me props, u guys bitch and whine about me saying 2 words after the song is finished...LoL...ANd than u talk shit and laugh because I say I dont like wasting time to upload exclusice tracks when nobody even peeps it...But now whos laughing when the Dre exclusives I was gunna post up, aint getting posted?...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Its me, yes, its me...hahahahahahahahahah...PEACE!

You have 2001 leftovers?! OMG OMG OMG!! IM SOOOOO SORRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!! HOOK UP HOOK UP HOOK UP! OMG OMG!

Jus kiddin. Now i know please dont brag about your exclusives. the reason everyone here is dissin you is probably because they wanna take out all they're hate on you since everyone else is doin it. Like i said before good lookin out on the song but dont brag like its your exclusive. Im always happy to hook people up with any rare stuff i have but i never brag about it. Youd get more respect if you just did it out of the kindness of your heart insted of doin it to get every ones praises.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2002, 10:36:35 AM »

Jus kiddin. Now i know please dont brag about your exclusives. the reason everyone here is dissin you is probably because they wanna take out all they're hate on you since everyone else is doin it. Like i said before good lookin out on the song but dont brag like its your exclusive. Im always happy to hook people up with any rare stuff i have but i never brag about it. Youd get more respect if you just did it out of the kindness of your heart insted of doin it to get every ones praises. .

I didnt brag...ANd I didnt really know this track was already leaked...But I posted two other NEVER BEFORE HEARD Kurupt tracks (prod by Daz)...I never bragged though...But when no one respected my genorosity (and later on dissed me), i just said "fuck this, I aint postin anymore exclusives"...whatever, i dont care anymore...PeAcE

Quadruple OG

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2002, 01:45:56 PM »

that sounds like bragging to me, but why do u tag the shit, which you had no involvement in making, anyway?

ROCCY

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2002, 01:52:45 PM »

that sounds like bragging to me, but why do u tag the shit, which you had no involvement in making, anyway?

I gotta admit..theres no point in it Sccit..Trying to advertise Sccit Style? Im sure everyone on this board can see your logo..and thats about all the Advertisment u would need....peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2002, 02:14:40 PM »

I gotta admit..theres no point in it Sccit..Trying to advertise Sccit Style? Im sure everyone on this board can see your logo..and thats about all the Advertisment u would need....peace

Actually there is a point...Im advertising SSR for when the site opens...I was going to have exclusives up on there also...But oh well...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2002, 02:42:28 PM »

Actually there is a point...Im advertising SSR for when the site opens...I was going to have exclusives up on there also...But oh well...

have you taken into consideration no one will care about your musical career?

JAE

« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2002, 02:45:07 PM »

stop being a pouting baby. We can all live without these dre songs you claim to have. Tell me you have Street gospel leftovers and Ill respect you. Even if you advertise your fake label at the end of them.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2002, 02:55:04 PM »

have you taken into consideration no one will care about your musical career?

yeah you might as well not even advertise up in here cause #1 no one would by your shit anway(no talent) and #2 after all this shit anyone that would have considered wouldn't

now we all know you don't have 2001 leftovers or chronic 2 leftovers.............and if for some incredable reason you have what pretty much every muthafucking rap fan wants, then it would be cool as fuck to hook us up outa just being a cool dude knowing that we like you love the music, or you can cry cause some people didn't say thankyou to you and keep them all to your selves.............or as you said make $$$ off of something you have no right making money off of PeACE
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2002, 03:29:52 PM »

Thanx for the track..

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2