Author Topic: DUBCNN: Problem Goes "Whereva You Like" For New Radio Single & Video (HOT!)  (Read 228 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/problem-wherevayoulike-blackout/

Problem Goes "Whereva You Like" For New Single & Video - November 11, 2008 By : Rud

Recently Problem has been all over Dubcnn - from dropping his Tha Bizness produced Whatever U Like single, to his freestyles including Problem - I Put On and most recently his appearences on the Terrace Martin Locke High project.

Just three weeks ago we dropped a cut that saw Problem link up with Inglewood spitter Damani over a Diverse produced instrumental. The cut - entitled Wake Up - was well received by our readers.

Today we are back with a video from Problem - the video to his new radio single "Whereva You Like." The new single - which will be available to purchase on iTunes later today - sees Problem create a stylish video that is sure to get TV Spins, in true Hip-Hop style the end mixes into another new track "Blackout" - another sample of what is to come from Problem's Universal Records deal.

Problem is a regularly featured artist on Dubcnn, ensure you check out our extensive archives and stay tuned for regular news and media from the talented Compton representative as his debut album release draws closer. Show Problem what you think of his video by dropping your comments on our forums.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry didn't care for either track.. chick in the video was hot though.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
sorry didn't care for either track.. chick in the video was hot though.

;D Yeah she was. Beat was banging on that Whereva You Like. Cool club track.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Kanye and T-Pain made a baby!

MarshColin

This song could easily blow. I like other problem tracks more than this one but this is his song that will appeal to the largest audience. Who produced these tracks?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
This song could easily blow. I like other problem tracks more than this one but this is his song that will appeal to the largest audience. Who produced these tracks?

I think Tha Bizness produced this track. It has their tag on it and it has elements that they used on Cube's Jack In The Box song they produced.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for your comments

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bullet_wrongkind

parody of g units videos. boring, cheap, and  ::)

THEREALBWS

parody of g units videos. boring, cheap, and  ::)

LMFAO

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
anyone have the explicit version not from dubcnn? Because I found it on Itunes and I wanted to get that one because the quality is way better.