Author Topic: New Styles P. album, with Alchemist, Scott Storch, Havoc, Talib Kweli, etc.  (Read 212 times)

Jome

STYLES UPON STYLES.

This time around, Styles P is thinking more gentleman...and less gangsta. Following his debut solo album, A Gangsta and A Gentleman, LOX member Styles P promises that his next solo venture will entail a little less of the gun talk and more conscious bars and hooks. Set to drop in March, Styles P's sophomore solo album, Time Is Money, will feature the Alchemist-produced lead single "I'm Black," where he attacks the consciousness of race within the country (not exactly "Good Times, Part 2" is it?). Also included on Time Is Money will be "Testify," pairing Styles and Talib Kweli kicking knowledge to the youth of the country. Other guests on the album will be producers Havoc, who did Jadakiss' hit record "Why," and Scott Storch, who burns up every single damn record he touches recently (Time is Money will see a classic back-and-forth verse from Jadakiss as well, right, P?). Need a fix of Styles P before the March release date? Check out the DJ Premier-produced "Nice" with Pitch Black featuring Styles P. Who the hell said New York hip-hop has been taking a seat to others recently?
 -- Christopher "Scav" Yuscavage

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props for the info Jome, glad to have you back.

im really looking forward to this album, i like the concept and i like the producers lineage

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds like its gonna be a great album.Where's that Pitch Black song from???

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

cool ! Styles P is fucking dope , loved his first album

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
I'm anticipating this one. His debut album was tight except for a couple cheesy Swizz tracks. Jadakiss really let me down with his.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Finally...I've been looking forward to that album for a while now! Thanks for the update Jome.

Mr. Humonculous

This album will be much better than Jada's shitty album

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like his gun talk so I wouldn't mind alot of that but it's gon be heat anyway can't wait

young ozwald

• 'G'
Styles always been Revolutionary yall just dont pay attention, him wearing the African color wrist bands aint a fad, like a lot a muthafuccas was doin because they thought it was cool, he's really African, his moms is from Africa and she installed that warrior-revolutionary in him he was home schooled by her.  I cant wait for that album.

GangstaBoogy

Styles P. = one of the few East Coast rappers I really support. Im gettin this one fa sho.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: New Styles P. album, with Alchemist, Scott Storch, Havoc, Talib Kweli, etc.
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 04:13:04 PM »
Styles always been Revolutionary yall just dont pay attention, him wearing the African color wrist bands aint a fad, like a lot a muthafuccas was doin because they thought it was cool, he's really African, his moms is from Africa and she installed that warrior-revolutionary in him he was home schooled by her.  I cant wait for that album.

::)
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Styles P. album, with Alchemist, Scott Storch, Havoc, Talib Kweli, etc.
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2004, 09:05:01 PM »
I'm anticipating this one. His debut album was tight except for a couple cheesy Swizz tracks

On The Edge of Insanity

::)

Yeah, he was really leading the revolution with "I Get High", the constant gun toting on LOX tracks, and the flash clothes and jewellery promoting "If you think i'm jiggy". Lead the revolution man ::)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Styles P is my favorite rapper that is alive...I've been waitin for this to drop for a few years now...He said when he was goin to jail for stabbin that dood in the ass that he was goin to read alot of books and think about his life and get more deep on his next album...I really like his gun talk though dood is nice...but this will still be hot...Can't wait...