Author Topic: Eminem Produces on the Detox Album  (Read 549 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem Produces on the Detox Album
« on: January 03, 2005, 09:15:51 AM »
Eminem was recently on the radio being interviewed by Lord Sear and Rude Jude. They talked on alot of issues including the new album (Encore), the new Tupac album which Eminem was executive producer of, the beef with Benzino & Murder Inc and much more. Em also touched on the upcoming Dr. Dre album Detox, Em said that he's done six beats for the album so far, he said the album should be ready to be released by summer 2005.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: Eminem Produces on the Detox Album
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 09:18:25 AM »
summer, well i wont get excited until i see it in my hand, id guess fall release, cmon its dre... and no not that many eminem beats please... 1-2 is ok, but 6, hopefully he means that he has 6 beats where dre can choose from, or somethin. aight peace.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 09:22:05 AM »
i agree with you, just 1 or 2 beats should be ok, then all dre

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 09:41:52 AM »
i agree with you, just 1 or 2 beats should be ok, then all dre

I'd prefer no Eminem at all. Back in the day when 2001 dropped, Eminem was tight was fuck. However, these days he's the opposite of what he was back then.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 10:21:16 AM »
Someone kidnapl him before he fucks up our Dre album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 10:25:25 AM »

LMAO

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2005, 10:56:01 AM »
yo this shit is wack news, there should be NO eminem beats on this album at all, his shit is wack........i never dug he beats but atleast back in the day he could produce some dope shit, now his shit is messy and dont sound sick, no rhythm to his beats at all. dre should do this album by himself, if eminems really tight with dre, then he should keep his wack beats off it!

eminem aint made ONE banger/smash hit/club banger in his whole career..........kanye/blaze/timbaland/rockwilder/neptunes and the list goes on n on are better than him but even they aint worthy of makin beats on a dre album, y'all crazy if ya think eminem should drop his beats on a detox album.

eminems produced alot of dope shit,specially some of the past stuff he done for himself i cant deny that, but he has not made a single club banger or smash hit for a next man.....apart from runnin i guess, which i cant hate on, but even that wasnt pure heat, his shits the same. dark or messy, he made some nice shit for other cats but nuttin big.

dres made bare bangers, bare classic tracks.....and he sounds best over his own beats.........cant fuck with chronic and 2001.....why change it now?

maybe he just passin some beats over for dre to check out but i hope dre sticks to his own shit........but dre should stick to his own formula, he own beats! aint nobodys touchin them when dre focused

check the documentary beat he done for game, its nuttin but heat and game kills it to, imagine the shit he'd make for himself!#

by the way, i aint even hatin on eminem, he jus is not and never gon be on dres level production wise. he should stick to makin joints for obie

only em groupies will be pleased if em beats be on detox.......and i aint even talkin about 6........3 would be wack......but groupies would be mad hyped...."fuck dre dude, eminem tought dre all he knows"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2005, 11:13:20 AM »
Detox should be nothing but Dre production.  Nobody else's beats but Dre's.  I miss the days when Dr. Dre produced ENTIRE albums by himself---and they didn't take forever to come out, and they were tight as fuck then, and still almost 20 years later the production is still tight.

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2005, 11:25:32 AM »
This was like December's worst news, hiphop-wise. Eminem can't do westcoast beats, Dre won't sound good over Eminem beats. Nuff said. I'm afraid the album can't be a classic if Eminem produces something for it.

I just hope it was 6 joints Dre got to pick from... Imagine Detox having 17 tracks of which 6 would be Eminem beats. That would be fucked up. Let's just hope Dre uses his mind to put out the highest quality instead of going for what them Eminem fans will like.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »
BOO-URNS!

I wouldn't mind a co-production by Eminem but not 6 songs, hell not even 1 song produced entirely by Eminem himself.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
if u wait for an album to be produced by dre, you'd still be waiting for the first chronic. the man is a brand, not a producer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 02:37:11 PM »

that's not such a bad idea actually. but i don't expect nothing like 2001 anyways, let alone a new Chronic

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 02:59:47 PM »
I have a hard time believing this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dre never raps with Eminem unless it's over a Dre produced beat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 04:04:57 PM »
doesn't anyone have faith that dre is gonna pick the better eminem beats (if he does decide to use them)?

have faith em-haters

davida.b.

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2005, 04:18:12 PM »
doesn't anyone have faith that dre is gonna pick the better eminem beats (if he does decide to use them)?

have faith em-haters

Dre isn't perfect, remember, this is the same guy who produced "Just Lose It".