Author Topic: Eminem Produces on the Detox Album  (Read 551 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Eminem Produces on the Detox Album
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2005, 04:19:45 PM »
I don;t see any Em hating going on. I mean damn, the dude has his own album full of production from himself and the new Pac.

Can he spare us just this one album?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2005, 04:35:51 PM »
i dont mind, if Dre thinks Em's beats are up to caliber for Detox then its fine with me. Dre knows how bad ppl want this album, so he's going to make it as close to perfect as he thinks is possible, if Em's beats are part of that then i dont mind
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2005, 04:51:05 PM »
Eminem beats on a Dre album?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »
i dont mind, if Dre thinks Em's beats are up to caliber for Detox then its fine with me. Dre knows how bad ppl want this album, so he's going to make it as close to perfect as he thinks is possible, if Em's beats are part of that then i dont mind

i think that's what i was trying to say...

Dre isn't perfect, remember, this is the same guy who produced "Just Lose It".

what if dre put together a whole album of "just lose it"'s... you'd be pretty happy if em dropped a couple gems on there

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2005, 07:24:07 AM »
i agree with you, just 1 or 2 beats should be ok, then all dre

^^

peace

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2005, 08:15:15 AM »
Man, although I think Em can make some sick beats (along with stuff that makes me sick, as portrayed with some of the stuff on his last album) but having Eminem produce on Detox makes me go OH HELL NO! Now that might fly if it was some kinda Dre & Em joint production, with Dre watching over his shoulder all the time, shit like that. But I don't want the same dude who although did do hot songs like "Patiently Waiting", "Don't Push Me" and "The Way I Am", but is also responsible for the rotten vomit known as "My 1st Single" anywhere near the studio when beats are made for Detox.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2005, 08:40:12 AM »
Thats is not true Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg was on that radio show and he said Em was co producing some tracks with Dre for Detox

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2005, 08:58:58 AM »
eminem bettere bring some sick shit.. beat wise..and only have like 1 or 2...i have no problem with him rapping on detox

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2005, 09:17:47 AM »

Has dre gone completely stupid? People dont give a fuck about his rapping abilities, he cant rap for shit and his flow is horrible.

His music is only good because of the production, if i wanted to hear a mediocre rapper over a mediocre producers beats, i could buy nearly any rap album out at the moment, i (and im assuming everyone else) want new dre beats, maybe he should take some from wack ass games album and use them for himself.

Also they havent find out that Eminem's production soundz like shit?
Eminem thinks hes a good producer when hes not, he should just give it up and stop messing up other peoples rap albums.

If i buy a Dr. Dre album, i want him to produce the whole fuckin thing....shit

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2005, 09:28:53 AM »
and hopefully Fredwreck does some beats like he did on 2001

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2005, 11:18:07 AM »
Has dre gone completely stupid? People dont give a fuck about his rapping abilities, he cant rap for shit and his flow is horrible.

Actually, even though Dre doesn't write his own stuff, I'd have him rapping over a track any day over some of these fools that call themselves MC's these days. I always thought Dre has always been able to hold his own on the mic.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »

Actually, even though Dre doesn't write his own stuff, I'd have him rapping over a track any day over some of these fools that call themselves MC's these days. I always thought Dre has always been able to hold his own on the mic.

yeah i would have dre rapping in a song anyday rather then nelly or chingy cuz hes Dr. Dre but he still sucks on the Mic. All dre does on the mic is speak what people write for him.  He doesnt even have a flow.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2005, 12:35:08 PM »
Dre is dope on the mic especially over his own beats.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 01:18:21 PM »
eminem is the worst producer to ever get behind the boards. he fucks up everything he touches. aiyyo em, stick to rappin.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2005, 02:06:11 PM »
dre wack on the mic? keep their heads ringin? the watcher? HELLO!!