Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 762 times)

Will_B

Re: Lucid Dreaming
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 12:50:29 PM »
This is so weird reading some of the comments here. I've experienced sleep paralysis many times over the years. I rember a couple of times drifting OBE at that point. The only way I can explain it is like watching a feather drifting down to the floor, but it was me going OB then drifting sideways away from myself and gliding in that feather like way out of the room and further and further away from myself (if that makes sense). Weird because I thought it was all part of the dream til now... It happened repeatedly around the same time

Desert Lord

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 01:51:54 PM »
This is so weird reading some of the comments here. I've experienced sleep paralysis many times over the years. I rember a couple of times drifting OBE at that point. The only way I can explain it is like watching a feather drifting down to the floor, but it was me going OB then drifting sideways away from myself and gliding in that feather like way out of the room and further and further away from myself (if that makes sense). Weird because I thought it was all part of the dream til now... It happened repeatedly around the same time

never experienced sleep paralysis but it sounds creepy...what you mean with "OBE"?

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »
What the guys are describing. An Out of Body Experience, as an extension of this Sleep Paralysis state

And yeah it's terrifying. But you have no idea if it's reality or a dream...

Matty

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 07:37:19 AM »
i had an OBE where i was totally aware of floating above my body and tried to call out 'i'm floating' :laugh: it's your spirit body/energy body whatever you want to call it that's moving around, should be a sign that the physical body isn't really what we are. apparently it's moving around, floating etc every night, just that we're plugged into the dream state and unaware of its location in this reality. not sure of the mechanics but something happens where the mind returns 'here' while we're asleep and we're still aware of it.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
We are a soul with a body, not a body with a soul.

Our soul inhabits this meat sack in this incarnation. Be good and you get real freedom.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 04:08:41 PM »
We are a soul with a body, not a body with a soul.

Our soul inhabits this meat sack in this incarnation. Be good and you get real freedom.

well said

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 11:36:50 PM »
I've used to wake up all the time n my mind was awake but my body was paralyzed n I couldn't breathe n then just as I'm panicking thinking I'm gon die I wake up properly. Hasn't happens in years... Only out of body experience I've had was when we crashed a stolen car. I put my arm up to cover my face at the last second before we hit the power pole but I still hit the windscreen n kissed the dashboard. I remember vividly seeing my friend getting thrown around in the back seat and then standing outside the passenger side next to her and the driver looking in at myself slumped over in the passenger seat... Then I watch my head start to rise n then I'm back in my body.... Straight away covered my hand with my jacket sleeve opened the door n we all three hightails it back to the mish.... Crazy.... But it makes me believe in a spirit/soul n a afterlife... Hense, trying to get right with god in this life so I don't end up in the fiery depths of hell....