Author Topic: LA Times: Biggie Payed Crips To Kill 2Pac!  (Read 1594 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LA Times: Biggie Payed Crips To Kill 2Pac!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 09:34:03 PM »
Biggie aint shit compared to Pac......fuck that fat mother fucker. I was a Biggie fan too [though ive always been a bigger Pac fan], until I read this shit.......ive lost all respect for him......

I knew some people would feel like this... and I guess I understand why.. Lives were taken..

It just trips me out though.. how can you like Gangsta Rap but you dont like Gangsta Shit. Cuz after all.. Biggie never really talked shit.. while 2pac ran his mouth.. and behind tha scenes.. Biggie was actually doing tha shit that 2pac was rappin about.. they're both dope though.. i aint losing no respect for either one.. it's just street shit.. that aint really  neseccary, but it happens.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 09:39:46 PM »

It just trips me out though.. how can you like Gangsta Rap but you dont like Gangsta Shit. Cuz after all.. Biggie never really talked shit.. while 2pac ran his mouth.. and behind tha scenes.. Biggie was doing tha shit that 2pac was rappin about.. they're both though.. i aint losing no respect for either one.. it's just street shit.. that aint neseccary, but it happens.

True... very true. Though 'Pac did some shit, never this large. Biggie though was streets as it gets. There's video of him in the late 80's in Juveniall Hall talking about issues that deal with teens and growing up broke. 'Pac was always the one that grew up broke, but wanted to change things. In the end, two simular backgrounds, the same result, 'cause when you leave the streets, you never can get away.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 09:46:35 PM »

I knew some people would feel like this... and I guess I understand why.. Lives were taken..

It just trips me out though.. how can you like Gangsta Rap but you dont like Gangsta Shit. Cuz after all.. Biggie never really talked shit.. while 2pac ran his mouth.. and behind tha scenes.. Biggie was actually doing tha shit that 2pac was rappin about.. they're both dope though.. i aint losing no respect for either one.. it's just street shit.. that aint really  neseccary, but it happens.

Let me say a few things.....

Ive been a Pac fan for a long time now, since MATW came out....I like Pac for his music and poetry, not his image. Even though he's my fav artist ever, I hate the ignorant Pac fans who act all hard in their rides, throw up W's, and shout westside. Shit is mad ignorant. I listen to Pac for his message, not because he was hard or because he had beef with anyone.

Second, I dont really consider Pac to be a gangsta rapper. A gangsta rapper is someone like Snoop......Pac was far too diverse and articulate to be labled simply as a gangsta rapper, or even a rapper period. He was far more than just a rapper.....he was a poet, and a revolutionary. I DID like Big's music, and always have. But after reading this shit, Ive lost all respect for him, and I dont know if I can listen to his music anymore without thinking about this shit.........
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 11:09:18 PM »
PLEASE SCAN THE ARTICLES FOR THE GERMAN FANS! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2002, 12:32:15 AM »
That article was a shock. Ive never believed that Biggie was connected with Pacs death, but then again, what evidence does the article contain? none at all, its just old stuff thrown together. so thers no real proof about it, ppl belive it cause its the LA times. Im sure they must hav proof, but ill wait untill tomorrow. they will probably report some interesting points
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2002, 01:08:51 AM »
OMG!  :o

Well i had my suspicions like everyone, didnt think it would be true! damn! RIP Pac! ;).. so now the death of B.I.G is yet to be unraveled!

Peace -- Indecisive!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2002, 01:12:32 AM »
Can Anyone Grab The RM File Of :

"Chuck Philips on the Tupac Shakur murder. Additional video courtesy of KTLA. "

Because When I Try To Play It My 56K Cant Keep Up So It Distorts....

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-tupac_philips-video.realvideo

Thats The Link It Bounces Off Of The RAM - Let Me Know...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2002, 01:43:55 AM »
I ain't believin' this shit, no matter what paper it's in. Why? 'Cause they don't say a word about how they came to this conclusion!!! Maybe in the second article they will though, (it says at westcoast2k that it's a 2 piece story), but if they don't tell their (or some other "mysterysolver's") conclusions in the second piece either, we still don't have anything solid on Pac's murder. They just refer to "sources" and shit, that's what everybody's been doin' who previously "solved" Pac's murder!

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2002, 01:55:04 AM »
I don't see why people are saying this isn't true. There are A LOT of fishy parts to this story as of now... but I would be very willing to guess that more information will be revelaed tommrow.

There is a HUGE difference between what the LA times did and what people do at home analyzing books and lyrics and what not...

This reporter won a Pulitzer prize for beat reporting. This means he knows what he is doing, knows how to track down leads, knows how to get in contact with people others can't. He knows how to investigate every aspect to a story etc etc etc...

This is being reported on CNN as we speak. This IS Proof, and this is a credible source.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/06/rapper.slaying.ap/index.html

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2002, 02:55:15 AM »
This isn't that exclusive. There have been theories like this going around the net linking 'Pac's death to the crips & Biggie for some time. This guys 'theory' is just a little more detailed, and without hard evidence thats all it is, another theory.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2002, 02:57:15 AM »
well this is the thing..... this is the first time anythings been taken seriously, and like engelwood said.. this guy is no ordinary newshound.. he has credibility.

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2002, 03:08:41 AM »
Good point Engelwood

However we still need more proof than just somebody writing it down

I know he is awarding winning journalist & most likely he is truthfull. However many journalists have been known to lie or exaggerate things when they are out of stories to run. We need more proof, or better yet, a police investigation into all this to see if its true

I am shocked at all these & i find it all, mainly Biggies suposed part in this murder to be to much of like a movie script material to be true, but you know sometimes movies just happen to be based on true incidents

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2002, 03:28:21 AM »
THIS SHIT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a legacy man.  A story of legend.  I'm going to be telling this story to my kids.  This is the biggest story of musical history, ever!!!!!!

Pac will forever fullfill his prophecy and be a legend.  Breathe in the dead.  He is truly immortalized!!!!!!

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2002, 03:31:13 AM »
But how come I've never heard before of Biggie being in LA that night?  Did anyone report that previous to this?  Wouldn't that of been known?

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2002, 03:34:27 AM »
^^ seems to be the #1 question

another odd thing..... they've said that 3 other people + the guy in the car behind are still alive.

they didnt actually say orlando pulled the trigger... yet