Author Topic: LA Times: Biggie Payed Crips To Kill 2Pac!  (Read 1595 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LA Times: Biggie Payed Crips To Kill 2Pac!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2002, 03:49:32 AM »
But how come I've never heard before of Biggie being in LA that night?  Did anyone report that previous to this?  Wouldn't that of been known?

yeah thats what IM sayin, if he was really there, why did they just find out that Biggie was in Vegas when Pac got shot? No one reported that before this. If big was in Vegas that night it would have been known.

and the other thing is him promising a million dollars? why pay the crips the money even though they are going to do it anyway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2002, 03:53:56 AM »
well this is the thing..... this is the first time anythings been taken seriously, and like engelwood said.. this guy is no ordinary newshound.. he has credibility.

It's being taken seriously by people because it's being reported on the biggest news channels and in the biggest newspapers, peoples most reliable sources, but still nothing is that new. Does this guy actually care about who killed 'Pac or is he just thinking about the things he can get from it like recognition and exposure? He might be credible but it's like 'Pac said himself, 'the media is full of dirty tricks'.
I'm not counting these events completely out, if this is the truth then it's good that it's finally coming out, but this guy could also be misleading us, there's no hard evidence which means no arrests yet, and thats a bit fishy considering this guy claims to have so much evidence and factual material.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2002, 03:54:21 AM »
the article says that big had previously been on contact with, and soliciting those crips to do it... from biggies perspective they had just changed their minds, he might not have found out about the orlando/pac scufflle until later... maybe he thought they'd  (the crips) wiped themselves out in vegas and needed some fast cash.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2002, 04:21:31 AM »
That whole gun belonging to Biggie, that has me for sure. The L.A. Times is creditable as fuck, and wouldn't make up bullshit, even 6 years later when basically no one would think about it. I've read it on the offical webpage, (got a SN there for Laker news :) ) and it's really detailed. Can't wait until tomorrow, police time.

And the Crip theory of Biggies death, that was the original one. I remember that the day after Biggie died, and at first it was the main theory. Later the Rolling Stones article was the main theory, now who knows.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2002, 04:46:10 AM »
shiiiiit.....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2002, 04:51:16 AM »
I don't know its hard to believe.  I have only read what was posted on the forum so far and not the article at the website yet.  The rolling stone article 2 years ago had a lot of information and sources, but I am just gonna wait until part 2 comes out.  Crazy shit though.

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2002, 04:52:48 AM »
imo this article has absolutely no substance, no evidence and no new facts. what an awful piece of work...and i dont believe it for a minute.

if u want to hear a more convinsing argument get the dvd "Biggie & Tupac" by Nick Broomfield. Thats got some good shit on it.
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

verbalassaulta

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2002, 04:56:09 AM »
i...along with everyone else should be thanking suge for taking revenge and wacking biggies fat ass  >:(....this pisses me off...fuck biggie....and fuck puffie too...he had to know about this...and at the vmas the one year he was sending shout outs to pac..fuck him...

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2002, 05:13:16 AM »
do you really believe that Puffy lol would be involved in shit like this?! he's a business man and a damn succesful one at that, would he risk getting his skinny ass thrown in prisson? i doubt it! He's not a dumb fuck gang banger with no shit to loose.

And when it comes down to it d'you think biggie is the type of man that would put a price on someones head? he was comming up big at the time, he loved his mom, pac was once his friend..all that was really going on was a petty beef that he didn't even want to be dragged into. biggie was brought up well, he left home at 20, and had a very stable upbringing in a nice house...and not how he made out in juicy...as his mom said "that was his alterego".

i dont believe either pac or biggie would wish death on the other.
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2002, 05:13:17 AM »
I heard about it; I won't just consider it official unless they come up with proof, but working on the principle that this is true...

:o :o :o

Not that I am that much surprised, but to me the Anderson theory yet didn't include Biggie. I was undecided and didn't know which of all those theories to believe, I didn't know whether any of them was really true, but this shit is pissin me off...so to speak Biggie deserved to die :-/. I don't think Pac would've ever had arranged the killing of Biggie, even though that beef wasn't like Jigga and Nas or sumthing.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2002, 05:53:14 AM »
Mmh dont really care, but Im sure it aint Biggie
40oz Graphire

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2002, 08:25:31 AM »
Maybe Tupac already had something set up that in the event of his death, a contract was already placed on Biggie...who knows?   I don't know exactly what kind of evidence everybody is looking for, but what do you expect?  The L.A. Times is a credible news source, like the reporter.  They would not put that shit in there purely for speculation, or else they would have said "it is just a theory".  What kind of evidence can be presented in a newspaper?  If they come out with hard facts, people still won't believe it because they'll say that the reporter made them up.  This information comes from gangmembers or whoever who probably are not going to disclose their name, so there is no way for us (the public) to know if this information is true.  I for one believe this information IS true.

Murrow

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2002, 08:42:52 AM »
Da-Da-Da-Da Daaaaaaaam!    

Shit, in all the interviews Biggie always played the defender...he said he never understood why Pac had so much animosity towards him.  Now we find out he hated him so musch he payed 1 Million dollars to kill him.

How do you think Afeni Shakur feels about this, and Biggie's Mom, Voletta?  Hate?  

I had to post again!   :o :o

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2002, 09:23:38 AM »
if he did do it.... i'm chalking this one up as another theory now.

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2002, 09:27:35 AM »
This is crazy.

I donno what to think but I'm leaning towards this 'theory'.

I wish they had evidence.