Author Topic: locked up  (Read 122 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
locked up
« on: January 04, 2005, 09:28:51 AM »
does anyone else think that if girls are locked up for a long time.. that the are worse than their parents ever anticipated one theyre free? or do you think they listen and follow all their parents rules... like chastity.. i mean come on
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

Re: locked up
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 09:48:58 AM »
i think people are attracted to what they can't have

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
exactly. if you had a teenage girl would you lock her up out of fear that shed do what you once did... its hypocricy
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 10:42:31 AM »
*rafsta's final though*

its not really hipocracy, its more protectiveness, youre parents just worried about you and want the best for you...

i dont know what i'll do with my kids, but i think i'd generally give em freedom, b'coz i was given freedom, ran a muck for a lil while then ended up chillen.... but lockin ure kids up just makes em wanna rebel even more...

ure parents mite think of u as a young lil girl still, and they havent noticed ure turnin into a young lady...

My recommendation is to talk to your parents upfront, my sister had similar problems...

so what have we learned from today's episode ? we must learn to love one another, and just forget about the little problems holding our lives back.

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 10:45:13 AM »
i better mention, i wasnt given total freedom, i still had boundaries, just goto find the equiliberium where u and ure folks are happy.. i do have firends that have total freedom and now i wont associate with them, fiends, crack ho's etc...

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 11:34:17 AM »

maybe it's for the best if you don't think anymore

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 11:36:48 AM »

ive been getting that alot lately...

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 11:41:09 AM »

ive been getting that alot lately...

ok...

i'll give you the perfect example to prove your statement is bullshit: serena williams

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 11:54:38 AM »

hmm je ne te comprends pas, connasse

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 11:54:54 AM »
That's why parenting is suppose to be a fine line. If you be exreme about it, keep them away from the bad or allow them to do whatever the fuck they want, it turns into disaster.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2005, 11:57:15 AM »
thanks rafsta.. your right.. but ive tried talkin and ive gotten no where... its not like ive given thema  reason.. but i understand they want to protect.. but they didnt do that as much with my sister.. and its not fair theyre doing it to me... but ill try to talk to them.. ive got plans comin up..so they better listen to me this time.. and its not like i want to go out and be bad.. i just want to go out and have fun.. not necessarily bad stiff. i just want trust.. im going to do bad stuff. promise..  ;D
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2005, 01:09:58 PM »
thanks rafsta.. your right.. but ive tried talkin and ive gotten no where... its not like ive given thema  reason.. but i understand they want to protect.. but they didnt do that as much with my sister.. and its not fair theyre doing it to me... but ill try to talk to them.. ive got plans comin up..so they better listen to me this time.. and its not like i want to go out and be bad.. i just want to go out and have fun.. not necessarily bad stiff. i just want trust.. im going to do bad stuff. promise..  ;D

more thzn likely you'll be cool in the end...

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 02:08:23 PM »
thanks rafsta... but i already am cool..  haha  :P
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2005, 02:11:10 PM »
im the coolest tho :nahnah:

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2005, 02:23:13 PM »
haha.. rafsta rafsta rafsta... haha that butt thing is funny... its really distracting .. but thanks for all the advice....  8)
love stinks yeah yeah