Author Topic: A scary thought for the western world  (Read 593 times)

Bomb-A®

A scary thought for the western world
« on: January 05, 2005, 09:04:36 AM »
india and china both have a population exceeding 1 billion. 2 out of every 5 people in the world is either indian or chinese. weve had all kinds of countries, regimes, govts trying to take over the wrold...but no1 thought of this...india and china are simply gonna outnumber every1 else...gonna take over the world by multiplying. ;)

and the best part about it.....theres no violence involved!!!

lol....dont sweat it...theres still time for it to happen...enjoy ur life until then.

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A scary thought for the western world
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 09:07:19 AM »
well, as people still complain about white supremacy, I doubt it's that serious.. or are the complainers morons?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 09:51:19 AM »
Another stupid comment by Bomb-Ay....

You think just because they have the biggest population that they will have the most power and are going to take over the world?

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 03:22:47 PM »
Just because they're the most populous doesn't mean they're going to take over the world.  Nothing about it is scary to me. 

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »
if the world was only about fist fights then we'd have something to worry about, Bush could just press a button and eliminate a 1/4 of them

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 04:00:51 PM »
Another stupid comment by Bomb-Ay....

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 04:44:01 PM »
The population will decline anyways. Theres too many males in the population and not enough females.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 06:17:19 PM »
The population will decline anyways. Theres too many males in the population and not enough females.

What are you trying to say? That we should all take part in gang bangs? :loco:

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2005, 07:49:56 PM »

Don't offend Mauzip by saying there's "too many" males... because in Mauzip's opinion there can never be enough males...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2005, 02:33:28 AM »

Don't offend Mauzip by saying there's "too many" males... because in Mauzip's opinion there can never be enough males...

LOL

no I didn't say that. All I said is there's a shortage in women over there and as long as the one child restriction continues and the male population grows more, there will be less reproduction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bomb-A®

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2005, 06:16:01 AM »
lol at all of yall getting defensive and shit....i didnt read this at some UN website...its just a thought....being that this section is called Train of Thought.
and one more thing.....asians arent power hungry like the west....indians and chinese are peaceful people....

and yall are right the ratio of men in india is higher.....thats why indian men illegally migrate to america ;) lmao....so any way u look at it...yall lose

peace

mujie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2005, 06:43:02 AM »
this is funny , u r so easily scared,,population means nothin nowadays ,,,u scare about huge crowd,,u worry about no room for the growing aisan people ,,then the un decide to kill part of the western... ?
thats ridiculus,,,,im sure the 3rd ww isnt gonna happened in at least 30 yrs ,,and it isnt gonna aroud the issue about asian take over who,, or whatever,,

think about the population of virus,,,u scared??

Bomb-A®

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2005, 06:45:55 AM »
this is funny , u r so easily scared,,population means nothin nowadays ,,,u scare about huge crowd,,u worry about no room for the growing aisan people ,,then the un decide to kill part of the western... ?
thats ridiculus,,,,im sure the 3rd ww isnt gonna happened in at least 30 yrs ,,and it isnt gonna aroud the issue about asian take over who,, or whatever,,

think about the population of virus,,,u scared??

ok......:eh:....now in english

mujie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2005, 06:49:28 AM »

LOL

no I didn't say that. All I said is there's a shortage in women over there and as long as the one child restriction continues and the male population grows more, there will be less reproduction.

what u expecting? plural marriage instead of monogyny?? lol..just kd..

mujie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2005, 06:51:52 AM »
lol at all of yall getting defensive and shit....i didnt read this at some UN website...its just a thought....being that this section is called Train of Thought.
and one more thing.....asians arent power hungry like the west....indians and chinese are peaceful people....

and yall are right the ratio of men in india is higher.....thats why indian men illegally migrate to america ;) lmao....so any way u look at it...yall lose

peace
;D