Author Topic: tsunami  (Read 274 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
tsunami
« on: January 05, 2005, 09:14:46 AM »
doesnt the tsumani upset anyone.. not the fact that it happened..bc thats inevitable.. but the fact thetheywerent advanced enough technologically to be able to warn those on the beaches at least... i think its great that everyone is helping and i myself have forfitted all my christmas money to the  cause.. but by the time they get all the help  they need.. disease will have spread.. starvation may happen and mothers have already stated suicide attempts  bc they cant bear to live without their missing children who make up for over 1/3 of the victims still missing... pray for them.. or at least have hope
love stinks yeah yeah

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: tsunami
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 09:16:20 AM »
Sign of the end maybe.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 09:24:13 AM »
they have the technology in the pacific ocean to predict such a disaster but not in the indian ocean....the sad part is that officials in india only learned about the tsunami when they saw it on tv after all the devastation had already occured :(

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 09:26:24 AM »

some places actually knew and said the earthquake would be nothing... u'd think it wont happen again.. but in this crazy world it probably would

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 09:32:12 AM »
yeah i meant the indian ocean needed  the technology... i still is amazing how through all that trama... their own offials had no clue  :(
and the way the earthquake resulted..with the earths crust no having a 90 ft cliff.. the chances of it happenin again is greater.. the fault line is increasin and moving.. but there isnt really anything anyone can do to prevent it.  the tsunami was seen and known to be disasterous by earthquake measurers.. but since there is no warning system in the indian ocean, there was no way to warn people, not many have television there
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 09:45:14 AM »
there is a volcano somewhere which is dorment, but dorment volcanoes are still capable of erupting, anyway if this volcano explodes the whole mountain will slide into the ocean, it would cause a tidal wave to swallow the whole of new york, it'd be 100x bigger than what happen in thailand... i remember seeing this on tv but dont remember details, theyre thinkin how they could prevent this from happening...

but yeah what happen in thailand is disaterous, ive seen new footage of the wave swallowing up some boats when it was still out at sea, the people could hear the wave like 5 minutes before it hit... theres only one way to describe this and thats horrific. this is the kinda stuff that i have nightmares about. Huge waves coming and no stopping it...

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 09:50:56 AM »
and the worst thing thats come of this, is now kids are being kidnapped from hospitals by pedophiles and such... a 14 year old swedish boy was kidnapped from a hospital after both his parents were killed... thats what hurts me the most, after a tragedy like this people see it as an opportunity to feed their evil...

those people will get what they deserve, God will punish them so severly, it is the greatest evil i could think of....

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 09:55:58 AM »
there is a volcano somewhere which is dorment, but dorment volcanoes are still capable of erupting, anyway if this volcano explodes the whole mountain will slide into the ocean, it would cause a tidal wave to swallow the whole of new york, it'd be 100x bigger than what happen in thailand... i remember seeing this on tv but dont remember details, theyre thinkin how they could prevent this from happening...

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/TECH/science/08/29/tidal.wave/

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2005, 09:57:13 AM »
that isnt even fathamable.. that people could be that cruel.. those butts, i say... death penalty
love stinks yeah yeah

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2005, 10:00:12 AM »
that isnt even fathamable.. that people could be that cruel.. those butts, i say... death penalty

i say death by 40 days and 40 nights of extrenuous torture... feed em to some sharks when they almost dead...

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2005, 10:00:45 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/TECH/science/08/29/tidal.wave/

im about to read about that, good lookin out... i saw this on tv like 5 years ago mebe...

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2005, 10:02:02 AM »
damn how u find that so quik ?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2005, 10:06:02 AM »
I went on yahoo.com and searched Atlantic Tsuniami and got that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2005, 01:18:31 PM »
I know its hit me hard because what if the quake happened by Cali? It can happen anywhere in the "circle of fire" or whatever they call the  pacific ocean region.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2005, 01:40:26 PM »
I know its hit me hard because what if the quake happened by Cali? It can happen anywhere in the "circle of fire" or whatever they call the  pacific ocean region.

yeah...If their is any earthquake in the ring of fire it could cause a tsunami if it happened under the ocean.

Their has been tsunamis before in california, but most of them have been in north cali caused by a earthquake in Alaska.