Author Topic: What are the phattest strip clubs in Hollywood/Los Angeles?...(18+ strip clubs)  (Read 1097 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I was wondering if anyone here from southern Cali ever hits up the strip clubs...What are the best ones in the Los Angeles area? I heard the best strip clubs are in Hollywood...If anyone has any info on some chill ass strip clubs, that'd be cool...Like the name, location, price of admission (if any) etc...Thanks...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 05, 2005, 10:49:46 AM by Now_I_Know »

mauzip

what makes you think they let a 14-year-old in?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what makes you think they let a 14-year-old in?

Hahahaha!...Stay out of my threads, fruitcup, I want to keep them gayless.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's one accross the street from Miyagis a block down from Dublins, I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I don't frequent the strip spots too often.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

Check out 7th Veil. There's another 18+ club too, but I can't remember the fuckin name. I think it's on Hollywood Blvd.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
yo i got 2 bomb ass ones u can go hit up

the body shop on sunset

and showgirls (de ja vue) - on the corner of coldwater  saticoy

Sikotic™

I always see the showgirls one. I drove by there during the day and these little kids are just staring at the sign lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

I want to keep them gayless.

keep posting, gay guy

dj west koast

• Lil Geezy
Well the Spearment Rhino in Downtown LA, is good i hear. My homie went there a week ago, bitches jus kum up to you and grab ur dick n shit, they dont care. And one of the girls there gives u a lil extra, my homie said him n his friends all got handjobs after some lapdances. And there r some fine ass girls up there. But cool girls, and if you look good enuf ull prolly get some extras.

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
i went to the spearmint rhino in torrance and that place sucked dick. the music was wack and bitches were all like 35 n shit just shot out. dont know bout downtown though. i usually go to fritz out in bellflower on bellflower blvd. or the cabaret on anaheim between wilmington and long beach the bitches get freaky there.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Body Shop and Showgirls sounds tight...Do they charge admission to get up in those clubs?...I also heard 4 Play was a tight ass strip club...Anyone been up in there?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
The Body Shop and Showgirls sounds tight...Do they charge admission to get up in those clubs?...I also heard 4 Play was a tight ass strip club...Anyone been up in there?
i dont no how much it is for body shop but its 20 for showgurls

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Aren't there strip clubs that don't charge admission? I thought most were like that....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Aren't there strip clubs that don't charge admission? I thought most were like that....

Yeah, FRISKY KITTY.... LOLLL.... the most ghetto strip club with some nasty chicks...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^LOL...Aww hell naah...So all of the dope ass strip clubs charge admission?