Author Topic: What are the phattest strip clubs in Hollywood/Los Angeles?...(18+ strip clubs)  (Read 1098 times)

Sikotic™

If you wanna go to a club without 40 year olds with saggy tits and stretch marks, then your gonna have to pay to get in.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
If you wanna go to a club without 40 year olds with saggy tits and stretch marks, then your gonna have to pay to get in.
LMAO YUP

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO YUP

That's FRISKY KITTY.... LOL... by like Reseda & Oxnard... whackest strip club ever... me n friends used to go there when we were like 15-16...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO YUP

That's FRISKY KITTY.... LOL... by like Reseda & Oxnard... whackest strip club ever... me n friends used to go there when we were like 15-16...
neva been there but wont even after this

Sikotic™

Even the name is wack lol. Sounds like fuckin cat food.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Even the name is wack lol. Sounds like fuckin cat food.
ya its a place where u feed ur pussy

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^  did you even try on that one?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO YUP

LMAO...There's a free one on Canoga and Sherman Way next to the 98 cents store...I went up in there like a year ago, and there was a bunch of old ass mexican dudes...LOL

dj west koast

• Lil Geezy
haha frisky kitty...haha that is by reseda n oxnard...that was my first strip club...and i got in for free...shit was hilarious...the bitch on stage was all opening her pussy thinkin i was gonna put in some money n shit...but i went in there broke....so she kept gettin krazier n krazier until she was done on stage n came by and she was like when a girls on stage its polite to give her some money...iono...i thought that shit was hilarious...haha...and i left without spendin a penny....but see...i didnt have my glasses on...so i couldnt really make shit out....but spearment rhino in LA is supposed to be good....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Went to the Body Shop...It was cool...Hella bitches, but no real dimes...There were a lot of good looking chicks though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

And no one told me that they require you to buy 10 dollars worth of drinks once you get in (2 small water bottles = 10 bux)...Those pieces of shit milked me for all my money...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
LOL, I know none of y'all are black, because NOBODY mentioned the Barbary Coast in my neighborhood in Gardena. It is considered the most hood of the strip clubs around, and its stereotyped as havin the hoodrat bullet wounded girls, but they really do have some tite females. It's an all black club though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL, I know none of y'all are black, because NOBODY mentioned the Barbary Coast in my neighborhood in Gardena. It is considered the most hood of the strip clubs around, and its stereotyped as havin the hoodrat bullet wounded girls, but they really do have some tite females. It's an all black club though.

I dunno about an all black strip club though... :-X

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
There's one club called Deja Vu that's supposed to be real good, and i think they only charge 10-15 to get in.. so check that one out
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Floydness

^^^ really? wHERE is it and how old do u have to be? lol