Author Topic: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS  (Read 901 times)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 02:50:11 PM »
rafsta, how much have you personally given?  you shouldn't judge people based on their country.  that makes you just as ignorant as these "americans" you speak of.  by the way... i don't recall any rule stating that america had to pay anything.  so as far as i'm concerned, if we only had one person in our whole country who gave a dime, that's generous... and it's probably more than you've ever given to anybody in your whole entire life.

i'm not going to sit here and say america is the greatest place ever or anything like that because i don't believe that myself.  but to knock everybody in the whole country because we didn't meet your minimum donation requirements is just absurd.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 02:51:04 PM »
International giving by U.S. foundations totals $1.5 billion per year
Charitable giving by U.S. businesses now comes to at least $2.8 billion annually
American NGOs gave over $6.6 billion in grants, goods and volunteers.
Religious overseas ministries contribute $3.4 billion, including health care, literacy training, relief and development.
$1.3 billion by U.S. colleges are given in scholarships to foreign students
Personal remittances from the U.S. to developing countries came to $18 billion in 2000

The US gives 75% of all International Donation Money.

Your source: Woodrow... LOL... 'nuff said

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 03:00:12 PM »
Charitable giving by U.S. businesses now comes to at least $2.8 billion annually
Religious overseas ministries contribute $3.4 billion, including health care, literacy training, relief and development.
Personal remittances from the U.S. to developing countries came to $18 billion in 2000

My source: Source: Dr. Carol Laderman - Aid and Comfort

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 03:14:37 PM »
the news just said taht America is taking the lead in overall aid given (manpower and money)

so to RAFSTA... shut your bitch ass up...don't be afraid of the states just because we can make your house the next missle testing ground you little bitch

LOL!!!

For real, no one had to give shit.

I think instead fo making this a competition about who gives the much, we should be more concerned with helping all of the victims over there. This thread is pointless.

Exactly.  I'm not going to come to the defense of what America has donated, because frankly it doesn't matter, and to try and compare what countries have given is your classic "Big Dick" argument... in the circumstances, it doesn't matter who's got the biggest dick, what matters is that people are helping, from all countries.  Attempts to politicize charitable donations from anywhere are just sickening and don't even deserve a reaction.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 03:16:04 PM »
America uses 3rd world countries... basically forcing them into buying products at high prices, while taking their natural resources + labor at dirt cheap prices. America also has the tendency to mingle in other nations' election processes, aiding terrorists, cause uprisings and governments to be overthrown, etc etc

Source: Dr. Noezithalll - America's Two Faces

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2005, 03:23:04 PM »

My source: Source: Dr. Carol Laderman - Aid and Comfort

Who the hell is Dr. Carol Laderman? I've never heard of her.  It's also interesting that you add the unnecessary Dr. to her name as anyone with a Ph. D. is a Dr., but no one goes around saying Dr. Krugman, Dr. Stiglitz.

You more than likely added Dr. to add legitmacy to a source that was lacking it.

Although I guess this was better than when you posted a speech by Rush Limbaugh. 

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 03:39:42 PM »
I didn't give a fuck :D

No, on the real... I didn't give anything, but I do feel pity for everyone out there.

pity doesnt feed a mouth

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2005, 03:40:42 PM »
the news just said taht America is taking the lead in overall aid given (manpower and money)

so to RAFSTA... shut your bitch ass up...don't be afraid of the states just because we can make your house the next missle testing ground you little bitch

LOL thats U.S.A media for you shmuck

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2005, 03:41:57 PM »

amen...thank you

He mentioned a good point. Who the fuck is givin the most troops and manpower over their???

you tell me... pfft dillusional fecks

rafsta

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2005, 03:42:49 PM »
I think instead fo making this a competition about who gives the much, we should be more concerned with helping all of the victims over there. This thread is pointless.
Yeah, technically america could have given nothing, as with all the other countries.  The tsunami victims are getting aid from various countries, and it shouldnt be about who gives the most.

By the way while were on the subject on who gives the most, Rafsta....how much of your own money have you donated to the tsunami victims?

all that i have to my name 50$

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »
this thread does have a point to it fuckers, you all braggin about your country being so generous, im showing you it isnt... before all you shit holes decide to post bulllshit get ure facts strait.

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2005, 03:45:29 PM »
Yeah, technically america could have given nothing, as with all the other countries.  The tsunami victims are getting aid from various countries, and it shouldnt be about who gives the most.

By the way while were on the subject on who gives the most, Rafsta....how much of your own money have you donated to the tsunami victims?

all that i have to my name 50$

you should come to america, you'd get free food in our soup kitchens and peddle all day, you'll have more than $50... hell i'd be angry too if i was a poor ass bastard

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2005, 03:47:38 PM »
i have a damn good excuse for havin any money... i wont bother sharing it with you because i dont feel the need to explain myself... i donated all i had and that could jeopardize my next 2 weeks, but me eatin noodles for a week i can handle.

and i wouldnt ever resort to begging or going to a soup shop, i'd rather starve to death.

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2005, 03:51:09 PM »
i have a damn good excuse for havin any money... i wont bother sharing it with you because i dont feel the need to explain myself... i donated all i had and that could jeopardize my next 2 weeks, but me eatin noodles for a week i can handle.

and i wouldnt ever resort to begging or going to a soup shop, i'd rather starve to death.

if you did that, i think the the government either creamates you and puts you in a lovely folger's can or buries you in an unmarked grave....not bad huh?

rafsta

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2005, 03:53:06 PM »

if you did that, i think the the government either creamates you and puts you in a lovely folger's can or buries you in an unmarked grave....not bad huh?

its a more honorable death, if u cant survive on youre own two, then die, youre just bringin down others.