Author Topic: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS  (Read 903 times)

DAYUM

Re: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
rafsta ur full of shit u wish u fuckin livedi in america where the fuck do u live at?

rafsta

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2005, 03:12:24 PM »
my home is Western Australia, currently im in Europe... and no i do not wish to live amongst slack jawed yokles, when only 49% of the people are sane....

rafsta

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2005, 03:14:36 PM »
the one thing America is good for is Hip Hop, i hate the american high pitched nasal accent, i hate you re-elected bush, i hate how u all worship youre media and i hate youre all so arrogant.

oh yeah and i hate you.

Thirteen

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
the one thing America is good for is Hip Hop, i hate the american high pitched nasal accent, i hate you re-elected bush, i hate how u all worship youre media and i hate youre all so arrogant.

oh yeah and i hate you.

is it time for the baby's nap?

DAYUM

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2005, 03:22:29 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

bitch please the whole world follows us... whatever is cool here is cool to other countries

and u talking about our accents ur from Australia u prolly talk like the fuckin crocadile hunter LMAO

rafsta

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2005, 03:25:04 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

is it time for the baby's nap?

in good time

rafsta

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2005, 03:26:28 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

bitch please the whole world follows us... whatever is cool here is cool to other countries

and u talking about our accents ur from Australia u prolly talk like the fuckin crocadile hunter LMAO

Streuth, you have a problem with croco dundee ? Crikey you show some respect, a bit o fair dinkum for our national icon aye ?

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2005, 03:27:33 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

Streuth, you have a problem with croco dundee ? Crikey you show some respect, a bit o fair dinkum for our national icon aye ?

dude shut the fuck up steve erwin

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2005, 03:27:38 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

LOL oh yeah, i bet 100$ if u have a girl my accent alone will steal her from your bitch ass...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2005, 03:27:55 PM »

LMAO!  hahahahahahahahahahaha

rafsta

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2005, 03:28:14 PM »
dude shut the fuck up steve erwin

now ure just takin it too far man  >:(

DAYUM

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

LOL oh yeah, i bet 100$ if u have a girl my accent alone will steal her from your bitch ass...

dude i bet $200 they would laff in your face and say "your jokeing right?"

Thirteen

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2005, 03:34:17 PM »

oh yeah and i hate you.

i bet you i don't have to say a word and my uniform will steal your bitch away

rafsta

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2005, 03:34:41 PM »
 8) = my face when im being 100% serious for future reference...

i kid you not.

rafsta

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2005, 03:35:35 PM »
i bet you i don't have to say a word and my uniform will steal your bitch away

thats not the matter at hand, but anyway, can i ask what kind of uniform you wear ?