Author Topic: Crunk Juice  (Read 495 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crunk Juice
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:11:25 PM »
Lil jon's personality pisses everyone off but his production of cd's is well respected amongst me...i like how he brought new dudes to this album...

1. Crunk Juice ft. Eminem....3.5/5 basically the exact same thing as 40 oz and after eminems part it gets kinda boring.
2. Get Crunk....5/5 sick track...beat is killer...bo hagon's voice really works with the song
3. What U Gon' Do 4.5/5....good track but its a single so ive heard it plenty
4. Real Nigga Roll Call ft. Ice cube4/5.....this isnt a song u can hear at any part of the day. Sooo much cussing, you have to be in the mood to hear a crazy song like this. And when u are in the mood its a tight song.
5. Bo Hagons Phone Call....SKIT..pretty funny
6. Da Blow....5/5 gr8 track! one of the best on da cd... The track flows with the beat.
7. Contract feat Trillville, Jazze Pha & Pimpin Ken....4.5/5 sick beat...cool flows
8. E-40 choppin.....a whole skit with E-40 talking in his language...hilarious is u hear him talk
9. White Meat ft. 8ball and MJG...... 4.5/5 gotta have a thug song on there...the one that gets the club going on riot.
10. Don't Fuck Wit Me (produced by Rick Rubin)....5/5 sick beat courtesy of rick rubin a lot of doubts with a rock beat on a lil jon song but he pulled this off pretty well
11. Chris Rock Let's Be Friends....3 skits dedicated to chris rock
12. Lovers & Friends feat Usher & Ludacris...5/5 cool song.,..hate lil jons part. I did not feel this song at all the first time i heard it. but it got better
13. One Night Stand feat Oobie 4.5/5.....Gotta have a chick song on a lil jon album this isnt the best but its good
14. Aww Skeet Skeet feat DJ Flexx...0/5 stupidest piece of shit ever heard...
15. Chris Rock In The Club...SKIT
16. In The Club feat R. Kelly & Ludacris 4/5....cool song...impressed with R.Kelly doing a fast pace song. It sounds like R. kelly put his own twist with the beat.
17. Bitches Aint Shit feat Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Suga Free & Oobie...4/5 cool features...i d k i wasnt feeling it.. i think it was too slow for the way the Cd was flowing
18. Chris Rock Get Lower...the Chris Rock skits are getting kinda old now
19. Stick That Thang Out (Skeezer) feat Pharrell Williams & Ying Yang Twins Produced by The Neptunes....4/5 sick way to mix south with pharrel i was impressed to see 2 dudes with toally diff styles come together and make a track that isnt gay. Beat is kinda repetetive and annoying after a while.
20. Grand Finale feat Nas, T.I., Bun B, Ice Cube....6/5 this is what rap is!....rappers coming together and just str8 up spitting to a beat...NO BEEFS NO CHORUS'S NO HOOK, NO JON YELLIN HIS ASS OFF!JUST 5 HOT VERSES...FROM 5 UNBELIEVABLE ARTISTS love the way he ended it.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Crunk Juice
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 02:13:54 PM »
crunk juice feat eminem? wtf id ont hear eminem anywhere

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 03:33:20 PM »
hahha my bad.... the song with eminem in it is the 40 oz. My bad... i got em confused cuz its called crunk juice also

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 12:17:15 AM »
its a great cd

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 12:58:58 AM »
Great party and car record.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DEUCEHTX

• Lil Geezy