Author Topic: Aqua Teen Hunger Force  (Read 95 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
« on: January 06, 2005, 11:24:45 AM »
Anybody watch this shit?  I just bought the first two volumes and been watchin' it....this shit is hilarious!

DAYUM

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 03:08:42 PM »
hell yeah Meatwad is the best

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 03:31:17 PM »
You seen the episode when they find the Mummy or the one where they buy the cheap doll that's suicidal?

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 03:34:44 PM »
You seen the episode when they find the Mummy or the one where they buy the cheap doll that's suicidal?

LMAO yeah the doll is fuckin hillarious hes all telling Master Shake "just do it already kill me" or sumthing...

then in the end hes schooling them on Highlander and shake gets pist and says "lets see how much ur ass knows about flying" and throws him

ive seen the mummy too but i cant remember it ill prolly watch it tonight cuzz i got both volumes on dvd too

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »

LMAO yeah the doll is fuckin hillarious hes all telling Master Shake "just do it already kill me" or sumthing...

then in the end hes schooling them on Highlander and shake gets pist and says "lets see how much ur ass knows about flying" and throws him

ive seen the mummy too but i cant remember it ill prolly watch it tonight cuzz i got both volumes on dvd too

Hell yeah, I was laughin' my ass off when the doll was throwing up!

I think it's funny how the mummy was demanding everything--Lobster...LOBSTER!  It's funny how Shake blows off the mummy's curse like it aint' shit.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2005, 10:59:37 AM »
i've seen some episodes, it's great