Author Topic: Beanie Sigel "The B. Coming"  (Read 544 times)

bigmac2003

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Beanie Sigel "The B. Coming"
« on: January 06, 2005, 01:09:27 PM »
Release Date: Late February or Early March 2005
Guests: Redman, Melissa, Peedi Crakk, Twista, Freeway, Jay Z(unconfirmed), Nicole Wray (unconfirmed), Grafh(unconfirmed), Oschino, Sparks...
Producers: Kanye West, No I.D., Chad Hamilton, Heavy D, Just Blaze, The RZA, The Neptunes, and others...
1st Singles: Gotta Have It ft Twista and Peedi Crakk (street single)(p. Chad Hamilton)
                          Feel It In the Air ft Melissa (commercial single)(p. Chad Hamilton)
Info This is Bean's 3rd album after the 2001 sophmore release of "The Reason". Due to legal troubles that we all know of this album will be released later than expected (the original release date was October 26th!). But with that came oppurtunities for him to work with more producers including The RZA, Kanye West, and The Neptunes (which he received the beat at 3 AM, laced the track and had it mastered by 7 AM, just in time for him to be at one of his video shoots out of 4!). Let's hope he can help land the Roc back on their feet after the loss of Jay Hova and it being sold to Def Jam.

soopa-man

Re: Beanie Sigel "The B. Coming"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 01:43:24 PM »
i feel like im the only dude really waiting for this album...this guy has come a long way with his flow, its apparent on "Feel It In The Air" (Produced By:Heavy D, By The Way ;) His Mixtape With Green Lantern Also Show Its The Same Type Lyrics But His Flow IS More Addicting...His First One Has Dope Joints I Still Bump, His Second Aswell ( HAs A West Coast Production Feel)...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 05:13:06 PM »
the advance was alright...but i aint expecting much  :-X
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 08:15:15 PM »
Like this album.