Author Topic: Government Accountability Office Decides Bush Drug Videos Broke the Law.  (Read 129 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The accountability office does not have law enforcement powers, but its decisions on federal spending are usually considered authoritative.

In May the office found that the Bush administration had violated the same law by producing television news segments that portrayed the new Medicare law as a boon to the elderly.

The accountability office was not critical of the content of the video segments from the White House drug office, but found that the format - a made-for-television "story package" - violated the prohibition on using taxpayer money for propaganda.

Thirteen

and absolutely nothing will come from this... would you like the life you wasted reading and posting this back in a lump sum...or spread throughout the future weeks?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it obviously frustrated you so something was accomplished.

I also read a number of newspapers, blogs, and magazines on a daily basis, since I get them all through RSS feeds.  It takes me a very limited amount of time to copy and past for you to enjoy. 

Maybe if you read more than just this message board, and an occasional video game instruction book, or CD cover, u wouldn't be as retarded as you unfortunately are. 

Thirteen

didn't frustrate me in the least, i'm just pointing out that you're a moron that wastes his life posting useless articles

and if someone has to read an intruction manual for a game they are about as retarded as you are wasting their life