Author Topic: I gotta know my rights... i got a question for the Americans....  (Read 307 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: I gotta know my rights... i got a question for the Americans....
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 01:33:10 PM »
HAHA i got the same shit at my skool man but the tyte part is im like friends wit all the deans over there so i neva get my fitted tooken

away. plus the skool cops dont give a fuck at my skool wat u wear as long as u dont have a holster hangin from ur side ur coo. i say just

take ur hat off everytime u see one of the fuckers thats ganna take it away just like i used to do

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 01:36:01 PM »
the school only has rights of search and seiure when they haev probable cause and the property belongs to the school....that is your rights

now as for the privilage of going to school, the can suspend you everytime they see you wearing that hat...but if you are in possesion of the hat, you're not breaking and dress code

i was searched at school once, but that's just because i cooperated with them...i threw a stink bomb at this one teacher and it skipped off his head and broke on the black board, then i got ratted on by this fat chick....so they took me out in the hall and got the school patrol officer to have me ampty out my pockets and take off my shoes....they didn't find anything because i had ditched the rest of them out the window before i even threw the one

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 02:24:29 PM »
Fuck them fat bitches!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »
Hide the hat in your flab.

Then take it out of your flab in class.

At the end of class put it back in your flab.

Problem flabbed.

wtf is a flab?

Smerlus- yeah they searched me in 8th grade cuzz i had stink bombs and sum kids let sum go and i had weed too and they said they got the stink bombs from me so they seached me and i had to go to alternative for 30 days it fuckin sucked...

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 03:31:28 PM »
What do you expect? You're bringing weed to school, the other dumbass is hitting the teacher in the head with shit, if I had any priveledge over either of you at school, you'd be expelled.  People like you are the reason the school system is so fucked up in the first place, your parents ought to get their ass beat for letting you raise up like that. 

As for the hat, are you fucking kidding me? It's a rule, live by it.  Your parents are fucking failures, if you can't even obey a simple rule like leave your hat at home, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2005, 03:40:26 PM »
What do you expect? You're bringing weed to school, the other dumbass is hitting the teacher in the head with shit, if I had any priveledge over either of you at school, you'd be expelled.  People like you are the reason the school system is so fucked up in the first place, your parents ought to get their ass beat for letting you raise up like that. 

As for the hat, are you fucking kidding me? It's a rule, live by it.  Your parents are fucking failures, if you can't even obey a simple rule like leave your hat at home, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

i forgot, it's alot cooler to slash someone's tires when they rip you off than to shoot feather weight things at teachers...i mean slashing someones tires costs what? $200 at least, while tossing something that weighs less than a pencil could kill someone and cost tons in healthcare.... my parent should be beat and your parents should get the medal of honor for raising such a upstanding, controlled young citizen such as yourself...you and your comments uphold the highest traditions or the mormon religion and you have secured yourself a place in heaven...god bless you trauma

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 03:54:56 PM »
^ What are you talking about?  Go searching. 

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2005, 03:58:08 PM »
i know you didn't slash someone's tires but you wanted to

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2005, 04:04:28 PM »

Trauma shit in a paperbag and set it on fire on thier porch

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2005, 04:07:46 PM »

Trauma shit in a paperbag and set it on fire on thier porch

oh that's more upstanding than what i did....i'm surprised i didn't get life in jail

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2005, 04:12:18 PM »
How about just not wearing the cap and avoiding all the hassle :-\

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2005, 06:32:16 PM »
Trauma ur fuckin gay... i did that in fuckin 8th grade i was stupid all i wanted to do was get high after school its not liek i was selling it...

and about the hat i just wanna know if i have to give it to them or not if im not wearing it the teachers dont even give a fuck if i wear it or not the only people who do is the crooked ass cop and punk ass barrera and his dick sucking security guards

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2005, 06:08:57 AM »
problem flabbed. funny shit

bez

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2005, 09:47:16 AM »
problem flabbed. funny shit

Flabbed indeed.

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2005, 12:13:12 AM »
today bitch ass barrera saw me with my cap and i took it off as fast as i can and put it in my sweater and then he just gave me a wierd look and kept wallking and i thought in my head "yeah keep walking asshole"

shiiit i woulda boxed his ass lol jk