Author Topic: POSSIBLE THEORY: Crips lied to reporter  (Read 324 times)

eNgIeS

POSSIBLE THEORY: Crips lied to reporter
« on: September 06, 2002, 05:55:24 PM »
Do you think its a possibility like the crips may have lied to the reporter & the reporter fell for it & the crips probably laughing at home right now seeing how they caused all this controversy

Also theres rumors going around from the people who wrote LAbrynth that they think Suge may have put the reporter in contact with these crips Suge setting it up to take the suspicion off him.

I dont think the Biggie or Suge involvement is true to be honest.

Suge esspecially, as much as i know he a devil of a person, why would he sit right next to Pac & tell the shooter to shoot from the side, if Pac was shot from the front i could see that theory being true, but Suge wouldnt have risked getting shot, & despite it you can tell as much as i hate Suge he was a true homey to 2Pac
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Woodrow

Re: POSSIBLE THEORY: Crips lied to reporter
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 05:57:47 PM »
Do you think its a possibility like the crips may have lied to the reporter & the reporter fell for it & the crips probably laughing at home right now seeing how they caused all this controversy

Also theres rumors going around from the people who wrote LAbrynth that they think Suge may have put the reporter in contact with these crips Suge setting it up to take the suspicion off him.

I dont think the Biggie or Suge involvement is true to be honest.

Suge esspecially, as much as i know he a devil of a person, why would he sit right next to Pac & tell the shooter to shoot from the side, if Pac was shot from the front i could see that theory being true, but Suge wouldnt have risked getting shot, & despite it you can tell as much as i hate Suge he was a true homey to 2Pac

What would the people that lied to him have to gain from it?

eNgIeS

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 06:23:37 PM »

What would the people that lied to him have to gain from it?

Good question (seriously), gang members dont need a reason to kill, why would they need a reason to fool everyone & lie, other than for a laugh of course

*Shift the blame off the real culporates
*Maybe Suge Knight gave them a shit load of money to lie to the reporter when Suge put the reporter in contact with them
*The thrill of causing all this controversy by lying to this reporter, everyone taking the bait

To me it just seems too unreal for Biggie OR Suge to be involved, i still believe it was the Crips, but Biggie or Suge being involved, esspecially Suge, is quite unbelievable (i've been thru Suges reasons already)

Theres also solid reasons for disbelieving the Biggie part of it
*Albi's from Lil Cease & his Wallaces family
*Biggie never saying anything bad about Pac
*Biggie reportedly crying over Pac dying & was upset Pac had started dissing him
*Biggie being arrested in NJ 2 days later
*A celeb as BIG (size & fame) not being noticed while in LV.

However there is good reason as to why BIG may have been involved
*Afraid for his life as Pac has made threats against BIG & made it clear it wasnt just music (thou it has later been revealed it was just that, music), a "get him first before he gets me" attitude to it, he may have not really wanted Pac dead & may have been sad about having to kill him so he could keep himself alive.
*He could have still taken phone calls from the crips & given the word to the crips
*He got killed on his next trip to Cali, this could have been either pay back from people who liked Pac or it could have been the crips teaching BIG for not paying them the promised ammount

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 06:38:43 PM »
A very good possibility. Did they ever have evidence that Biggie paid cash for it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 05:20:30 AM »
I'm with you Engies.

eNgIeS

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 08:42:08 AM »
A very good possibility. Did they ever have evidence that Biggie paid cash for it?
Not really

However its explained on this site some guy posted earlier (top marks to the bloke who posted it, i've forgotten who you are sorry) that crips were heard saying they were paid money from the East Coast

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

However that to me shouldnt mean that it was Biggie. It was from the East Coast, it could have been something related from the original 2Pac shooting in NY, it was rumored that King Tut was behind the shooting, & he was later killed in what many feel & 2Pac even hinted at in "Against all odds" as retaliation to Pac's attempted murder, maybe one of the people who hated him in the east coast or wanted revenge for King Tut put the bounty on Pac's head.

To me look its possible that it could have been ordered by Biggie, or Suge for that matter, only POSSIBLE, its almost certain that Orlando Anderson & his gang did the actual shooting

I just have this feeling that neither men were involved, to me it was more of a street thing, Biggie & Suge are street, but neither have commited murder, or even attempted murder. I dont think either were crazy enuff to do that

bez

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 08:52:41 AM »
I think the whole thing to be honet is a fucked up publicity stunt.  Just because people have said stuff dont mean its true, as you say crips could of just lied.  

Still no proof on anything.

They said they was guna name the killer, judging by the lack of posts and shit about  it I  am guessing the never actually said who pulled the trigger.  Course all this shit might of happened but still they could of planned to kill Pac but someone else got there first.  It cud be anyone.  Just cos all this shit apparently went down it dont mean that they killed Pac.  To me it sounds like from day 1 they wanted to just say shit about Biggie.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 09:10:02 AM »

thats more possible, but still if the crips would say they kill pac, than everybody woul be after them , the south central ones,  and suge sitting just beside ain'T shit if it's done by some PROFESSIONALS.... personnaly even if it's true biggie was implicated , i still think suge have some to do with that
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2002, 12:26:18 PM »
i doubt it, but its a possibility...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2002, 01:16:29 PM »
it could be bigger than that, the lapd pay the latime to shut the thing down, think about it

biggie made pac kill than the crips kill biggie, and  than it's like nothing had never happen and the police aren't mention, but if u look on rollingstone, micheal pole had some good proof about crooked cops , more reliable than that.... so i guest the police had something to do with dat, they both from la, so the lapd is being sued right now by miss wallace, sure they wanna find an exit on this
gives me dopeness"                                   

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2002, 05:43:38 PM »
it could be bigger than that, the lapd pay the latime to shut the thing down, think about it

biggie made pac kill than the crips kill biggie, and  than it's like nothing had never happen and the police aren't mention, but if u look on rollingstone, micheal pole had some good proof about crooked cops , more reliable than that.... so i guest the police had something to do with dat, they both from la, so the lapd is being sued right now by miss wallace, sure they wanna find an exit on this

Thats a very possible theory, maybe the cops & stuff provided false info & people involved with the crips to the tell the reporter some coked up story for a bit of $$ & "get out of jail free" card

eNgIeS

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2002, 05:45:13 PM »

thats more possible, but still if the crips would say they kill pac, than everybody woul be after them , the south central ones,  and suge sitting just beside ain'T shit if it's done by some PROFESSIONALS.... personnaly even if it's true biggie was implicated , i still think suge have some to do with that

well i'll tell you, if it was professional, they would have aimed at his head instead of shotting spraying like a spastic all over the car, most of the bullets missing.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2002, 06:14:47 PM »
sure, they don'T want it to look like professional work, and tell me why suge only got shot in the hand, this ain't no skinny  ass nigga , he should have took more bullets than pac. and the only person who know who kill pac is suge , not them crips, and suge said he don'T wanna fuck with tha police.... and if it was the crips , suge is a bigg head in gangsta shit, he have contacts with bigg head bloods, if he luved pac like he let people know, why didn't he venge his death and all
gives me dopeness"                                   

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2002, 06:39:20 PM »
n
sure, they don'T want it to look like professional work, and tell me why suge only got shot in the hand, this ain't no skinny  ass nigga , he should have took more bullets than pac. and the only person who know who kill pac is suge , not them crips, and suge said he don'T wanna fuck with tha police.... and if it was the crips , suge is a bigg head in gangsta shit, he have contacts with bigg head bloods, if he luved pac like he let people know, why didn't he venge his death and all

Because

*He is not as big & bad as he makes out, he'll shot at walls, he'll hit people, he wont kill or shoot people. I'd be willing to say he wouldnt use any weapon against someone
*He doesnt want to get into even more legal shit with setting up or committing a murder. No amount of money could get him out of that sticky situation
*Would risking huge jail time & killing someone (the ultimate sin) do anything to bring his best friend back. & would he get killed as retaliation from the murdered shooting suspects friends. He came close to death that night, maybe that woke him up a bit.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2002, 06:54:03 PM »
yeah but i'm sayin that he got some blood contacts naww, so he could pay some
gives me dopeness"