Author Topic: Question for the British people.......  (Read 371 times)

bez

Re: Question for the British people.......
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 02:10:35 PM »
Shhh ya wool.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 02:31:43 PM »
what makes it harder for foreigners is that with every regional accent comes along regional words too i'm living in bristol these days and they all sound like farmers and can't string proper sentence together half the time it all seems backwards but thats just their variation. its just funny cos it makes them sound stupid, but they are no more stupid than people in any other city.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 03:12:54 PM »
you know whats really funny?  people in brizzle (as they say it) sound more farmer than some down here in taunton..

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 09:46:53 PM »
That's whats so dope. If everyone sounded the same, language would be so damn boring.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 10:38:26 AM »
Now heres a question. I have trouble understanding what some British dudes say. Do ya'll have trouble understanding American accents

another silly Q...  like i already said... SOME american accents are really easy to understand.. some arent. the same thing applies to british ones.

whats funny is foriegners (not just americans) always say they're donig a "british accent" when they're really doing a funny east london / cockney accent.. we find that shit funny too. to us americans sound dry/sarcastic all the time.

for example.. you speak to Me, Rud or Nino/Que on the phone we sound very different.

People say I dont have a strong accent.. but i'm from a rural ish place.. Bez would expect me to sound "wooly back" but i dont :P  you might get the odd slip from me.. but not often.

Rud has a strong-ish northern accent since he's from near bolton (not far from manchester)

Nino has a London ish sounding accent.. although he now lives even further west than I do..

and what accent do i have geezer  :P ?

btw near to seer they sound like pirates and farmers....west country folk ooo arr, graaaaaassss,
seer luckily hasnt been affected too much but damn i cant understand them from the likes of  "the forest"...inbreds and sheep shaggers

rofl

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 10:39:55 AM »
you know whats really funny?  people in brizzle (as they say it) sound more farmer than some down here in taunton..
ive learnt a few words (no offense) sounds like "alright my baba" and "ow biz ol butt"

lol

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 10:43:15 AM »
[and what accent do i have geezer  :P ?

btw near to seer they sound like pirates and farmers....west country folk ooo arr, graaaaaassss,
seer luckily hasnt been affected too much but damn i cant understand them from the likes of  "the forest"...inbreds and sheep shaggers

rofl

typical essex gal........ :P :P :P

haha naw.. theres a bit of a twinge of something there.. aint much though..

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 03:41:35 PM »
[and what accent do i have geezer  :P ?

rofl

typical essex gal........ :P :P :P

haha naw.. theres a bit of a twinge of something there.. aint much though..

Seer got clowned ARRRRRRR

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2005, 10:10:30 AM »
YER MATE!
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT, UK REPPING!!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2005, 03:40:41 AM »
man let me tell you, Ive been here in the UK for 10 days and I think id understand more if i was in mexico, lol. Ive spoken to some scottish people and seriously i think id understand german better, lol i love it all though, breathe of fresh air. UK peoples are my peoples, same with Irish, their my doggzzssss. oh yeah and not 1 bar has checked my id, its great, lol ive drank more beer here than i have in my whole life, lol im scared of guiness though that shit is fuckin BLACK!!! BEZ RUD SEER OPTICAL DON RIZZLE HHH UK PEOPLE WHERE YA AT!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2005, 11:56:28 AM »
im scared of guiness though that shit is fuckin BLACK!!!

Oh so its like that now?  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »
im scared of guiness though that shit is fuckin BLACK!!!

Oh so its like that now?  :'(

LMAO!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2005, 12:03:38 PM »
My ignorance can be embarassing sometimes. lol .
lmao

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2005, 04:30:53 PM »
man let me tell you, Ive been here in the UK for 10 days and I think id understand more if i was in mexico, lol. Ive spoken to some scottish people and seriously i think id understand german better, lol i love it all though, breathe of fresh air. UK peoples are my peoples, same with Irish, their my doggzzssss. oh yeah and not 1 bar has checked my id, its great, lol ive drank more beer here than i have in my whole life, lol im scared of guiness though that shit is fuckin BLACK!!! BEZ RUD SEER OPTICAL DON RIZZLE HHH UK PEOPLE WHERE YA AT!!!
thats cool man what u been up to over here?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?