Author Topic: Wallace family issues statement  (Read 333 times)

Hittman2001

Wallace family issues statement
« on: September 06, 2002, 01:21:12 PM »
Statement From The Family of Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace
By Chuck 'Jigsaw' Creekmur, BET.Com Staff Writer

Statement:   The family of Christopher Wallace has released the following statement:  "The article which appeared today in the Los Angeles Times titled, "Who Killed Tupac Shakur," and related stories from other media outlets are patently false and are the most extreme examples of irresponsible journalism we've ever seen.   The LA Times article takes facts on record and juxtaposes them with hazy, un-attributed remarks which are not the result of any legitimate investigation, but rather are simply an effort to generate further confusion and publicity.

Christopher (the Notorios B.I.G.) Wallace had nothing to do with the death of Tupac Shakur.  He wasn't in Las Vegas at the time of the crime, he did not arrange the murder, he didn't pay 50 thousand dollars of bounty money to anyone and he did not hand a gun to Orlando Anderson to be used in the hit on Tupac.  It is all lies.

We are outraged at the false and damaging statements made in the Los Angeles Times by Chuck Phillips regarding Christopher (the Notorious B.I.G.'s) Wallace alleged involvement in Tupac Shakur's death.  These false accusations are nothing but irresponsible journalism.  

The estate is considering bringing a lawsuit against the Los Angeles Times for untruthful statements and accusations which amount to character assassination of someone who is himself the victim of an unsolved murder.

For the record, Christopher  (the Notorious B.I. G.) Wallace was at his home in New Jersey on the night of Tupac Shakur's murder, with friends who will continue to testify for his whereabouts since he is unable to defend himself.

We believe that the LAPD have been neglectful in their investigation of Christopher's murder.  As a result, we have filed a lawsuit against the LAPD for its failure to investigate this murder.

Christopher (the Notorious B.I.G.) Wallace's friends and family will continue to stand by him and support his memory in the face of this latest accusation against his character and his life.

This false story is a disrespect to not only our family but the family of Tupac Shakur.  Both men will have no peace as long as stories such as these continue to be written.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Wallace family issues statement
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 01:28:59 PM »
Well.... what do you expect the mom to say.... most mothers think their kid can do no wrong.... but if they can prove he was in Jersey, then they got a point.

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 01:36:13 PM »
Well.... what do you expect the mom to say.... most mothers think their kid can do no wrong.... but if they can prove he was in Jersey, then they got a point.

Yer but the arguement is that if he paid someone to kill Pac that he would have no need to be anywhere else but Jersey, having a freiends get together therefore having many many many allabys.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 02:05:51 PM »

Yer but the arguement is that if he paid someone to kill Pac that he would have no need to be anywhere else but Jersey, having a freiends get together therefore having many many many allabys.

Yeah, it don't even matter whether Big was in Las Vegas that night or not, he was never considered the actual killer. He could've payed the Crips and given them the gun weeks earlier

snoop

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 02:54:21 PM »
while it doesnt matter if BIG was in vegas that night.. if he wasnt, then it shows that the la times is putting out lies and shows that other parts of their story could be false too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 04:09:54 PM »
this shits getting out of hand...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 04:42:24 PM »
Yo maybe tomorrows article will clear shit up.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 04:48:29 PM »
while it doesnt matter if BIG was in vegas that night.. if he wasnt, then it shows that the la times is putting out lies and shows that other parts of their story could be false too.

thats just so evident but people don'T wanna ear it
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 04:58:54 PM »

thats just so evident but people don'T wanna ear it

Yep! You got em red handed!

One of the most respected newspapers in the world told a HUGE lie and you caught them!

J/k But seriously, the LA times dosent need to sell papers.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 05:41:09 PM »
look man, i didn't say i caught nobody and i didn'T say they did it for money, it can be a cause but  this year was supposed to be the year back was going to come back i think, so i guest they did that to end the rumors , but with the statement from the wallace familly amd the hit em up . com peeps , i guest that the la time is wrong for once, no one is perfect
gives me dopeness"                                   

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2002, 06:46:59 PM »

true
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 11:08:39 PM »
this year was supposed to be the year back was going to come back i think

u mean Pac ? Naw, he'd be supposed to come back next year. And yeah, if Biggie wasn't in Vegas that night, I highly doubt that article's more reliable than all the other theories. One false information indicates sloppiness

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2002, 09:26:41 AM »
ya 2003 make 7 years.... and this is pure bullshit once again
gives me dopeness"