Author Topic: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS  (Read 902 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2005, 04:42:03 PM »
LMFAO @ ALL YOU AMERICAN ASSHOLES THAT THINK YOURE ALL SOOOOOO GENEROUS FUCKERS...

i just saw on news how much usa gave to the thailand disaster (what the population ? 300 million ? or is it 380 million ?)... 380 000 000 €

Australia which is a much poorer nation, with a population of just over 20 million..... 550 000 000 €

So all you arrogant American assholes that think ure sooo fuckin generous EAT A DICK AND CHOKE ON CUM AND DIE YOU FUCKIN PATRIOTIC SONS OF WHORES !!!!!!!

Michael Schumacher songle handedly gave 10 000 000 $, while ure American Leonardo Di'Caprio gave 1 000 000 with Sharon Stone....

FUCK AMERICA FUCK U.S.A FUCK ALL THE DUMB IGNORANT AMERICANS ON THIS FORUM BRAINWASHED BY THEIR COUNTRIES MEDIA.................  :psych:

how much have you given?

rafsta

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2005, 04:42:40 PM »
Hey rafsta, you make such a brilliant point, why don't you go over to the westcoastrydaz forum and spread the word. Oh, and be sure to mention that you're from Australia  ;D

??

To Big Drug B read the posts ive already said i gave my last $50

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »
thats alot of posts man. too much to read. any way good for you. we did a car wash and raised $550.

rafsta

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2005, 05:41:26 PM »
thats alot of posts man. too much to read. any way good for you. we did a car wash and raised $550.

nice

davida.b.

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2005, 08:16:38 PM »
Let me just say this: if you think all Americans are alike, then you're a fucking retard.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »
the one thing America is good for is Hip Hop, i hate the american high pitched nasal accent, i hate you re-elected bush, i hate how u all worship youre media and i hate youre all so arrogant.

oh yeah and i hate you.

bitch please the whole world follows us... whatever is cool here is cool to other countries

and u talking about our accents ur from Australia u prolly talk like the fuckin crocadile hunter LMAO

LOL oh yeah, i bet 100$ if u have a girl my accent alone will steal her from your bitch ass...

how you gonna bet $100 dollars when you don't even have 50 ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rafsta

« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2005, 05:14:22 AM »
Let me just say this: if you think all Americans are alike, then you're a fucking retard.

i didnt say that, read my posts... this topic is dedicated to American "cocksuckers", i realise not everyone is alike, but the majority of the peeps on this forum are completely retarded.

dexter

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2005, 06:40:37 AM »
The USA is broke!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2005, 02:22:49 AM »

i didnt say that, read my posts... this topic is dedicated to American "cocksuckers", i realise not everyone is alike, but the majority of the peeps on this forum are completely retarded.

^it's good to see that you can admit you're completely retarded

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09