Author Topic: how do i use the BMG free cd thing and not pay  (Read 79 times)

We Fly High

how do i use the BMG free cd thing and not pay
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:52:55 PM »
im trying to get a bunch of cds. but dont really have the cash for it. so i was thinking of doing that BMG music cd thing, wehere u buy like 1 cd and get 10 free or some shit..
i remember reading somewhere about people like not paying for the cd, but still receiving all the free ones... thats what i want to do, cos i aint trying to pay for shit.
someone school on me on some game, so th i can get some free cds from BMG

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: how do i use the BMG free cd thing and not pay
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 06:07:41 PM »
my boys uncle did that
he just ordered under a fake name every time

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 06:19:48 PM »
my aunt use to do that years ago

ur gonna hafta use fake names a couple of times but they send the cds to u then they send u more cds that u dont want or already have so u gotta send them back so they can stop sending them to u and then make another name up and get somemore

its complicated but if u get it working it works great my aunt did it for years till she got tired of it
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 06:22:14 PM by DubCC's Most Wanted »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »
They send you 5 or 6 free right off the bat. If you want the others you gotta buy one.

So just send for the shit, get it in the mail, and make sure youre never heard from again lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

pappy

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 07:49:45 PM »
also if your under 18 they cant do shit 2 u cuz ur not supposed to be signed to a legally binding contract.  But if your over 18 you gotta do the fake name thing and never respond again.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 07:50:35 PM »
buy one then get the 6 free and keep all the others they send u and just dont pay, they jus recently stopped sending me CDs

-KIDRENEGADE-