Author Topic: Last Goodbye of a Legend  (Read 1295 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Last Goodbye of a Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2006, 04:07:41 AM »
if y'all having the last battle, holla and ill vote

damn... many vets are still around here..

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »
bye

Read the date...Shits over a year old.

lol and you still here...

LOL, this board is a joke...I come here when I'm high.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 11:24:22 PM »
bye

Read the date...Shits over a year old.

lol and you still here...

LOL, this board is a joke...I come here when I'm high.

yeah keystyles been fucked up for a minute, a good way to kill you high tho lol

the battle board is really shitty now tho. i went in there a couple months ago and saw battles on the 1st page where the last response was almost a year ago  :-\

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »

yeah keystyles been fucked up for a minute, a good way to kill you high tho lol

the battle board is really shitty now tho. i went in there a couple months ago and saw battles on the 1st page where the last response was almost a year ago  :-\

no doubt,  times change.

it used to be fun tho comin to the keystyle section....
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 05:11:15 PM »
Man, it don't matter how is old this thread is
And I could careless, infact it's none of my bizzness..
but 5 years on this board? doesn't this year make it 6?
Are you STILL doing much much bigger things?
I hate ta break it to ya, but you ain't doin shit..
Wake up, smell the air, it's a new day homie
Stop lying to yourself, infact, slap yourself for me
You be dreaming, and that's good, I do the same thang
But I don't sleep on my dreams, I do the damm thang
Next time when you wanna talk big about yourself cuzzin
Bring some facts in, cuzz to me you ain't doin nothin
You fiction, a legend? Nope, I don't think so
Although you deserve an oscar for the act bro

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
Aint no one on WCC better than Sccit
Ya'll are just a bunch of females who can't arouse a lesbian clit
I'm enterin' each letter with the knowledge of a veteran
I laugh at you fakes like a Letterman skit
Ya'll is lame, ECG, Notorious Mack, it's all the same
Can't enduce an OG into the hall of fame
I pop ya frame, open your skull and chop ya brain
Fill you with embalming fluid and clog ya veins
This is pure keystylin' ain't no backspace bitches
This is fast pace rippin', it's my last day visit
Why? Cuz Sccit's been bustin' for 5 years straight
Rippin' flow after flow and still I see hate
Everything people say is just shit said before
All you muthafuckaz do is think up metaphors
It ain't off the head no more
That's why you ain't gunna see me back until Bush ends the war
Probably never more...
Ya'll fake it, fulla' hatred, can't declare who the winner is
Fuck that, I'm Sccit Tha Shit, I'm doing much much bigger things
You internet personnels got my laughter
Puttin' a bunch of netcees over a top-notch rapper
I've read each rhyme, saw premonitions, learned some lessons
WCC don't know the definition of a legend...

Goodbye.
THAT WAS COOL but where yo audio out,let me hear something yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »
Man, it don't matter how is old this thread is
And I could careless, infact it's none of my bizzness..
but 5 years on this board? doesn't this year make it 6?
Are you STILL doing much much bigger things?
I hate ta break it to ya, but you ain't doin shit..
Wake up, smell the air, it's a new day homie
Stop lying to yourself, infact, slap yourself for me
You be dreaming, and that's good, I do the same thang
But I don't sleep on my dreams, I do the damm thang
Next time when you wanna talk big about yourself cuzzin
Bring some facts in, cuzz to me you ain't doin nothin
You fiction, a legend? Nope, I don't think so
Although you deserve an oscar for the act bro

I dropped out the game and gave up on my ambitions
It's sad that rhymin'-wise, I remain in better position... :-*

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
  • Eric A.M. - The Underdawg
Last Goodbye of a Legend? LMFAO
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 10:10:23 AM »
The rhyme itself wasn't too bad (except for the over-cockiness and self-dickriding), but it's fake mainly because you busted a Jay-Z/DMX. Retiring and coming back...don't you need to actually start your career before you can retire it and return? :P Funny shit, regardless. Props for that. Peace*
"I'm an Urban Legend, in God's eyes, the Perfect Seven
the First To Get In the Devil's ass with a Verse From Heaven" - Big Pun

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Last Goodbye of a Legend? LMFAO
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 11:06:47 AM »
The rhyme itself wasn't too bad (except for the over-cockiness and self-dickriding), but it's fake mainly because you busted a Jay-Z/DMX. Retiring and coming back...don't you need to actually start your career before you can retire it and return? :P Funny shit, regardless. Props for that. Peace*

Are you retarded? This was supposed to be my retirement from keystyle...I used to be a regular poster here. I hadn't posted a rhyme here until I came back to let you suckaz know what's up...The rhyme wasn't even good to my standards, I just wrote it quickstyle when i was really getting tired of the keystylers here and this board... ::)

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
Last Goodbye of a Legend? LMFAO
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 02:51:46 PM »

Are you retarded? This was supposed to be my retirement from keystyle...I used to be a regular poster here. I hadn't posted a rhyme here until I came back to let you suckaz know what's up...The rhyme wasn't even good to my standards, I just wrote it quickstyle when i was really getting tired of the keystylers here and this board... ::)

I'm retarded? Yeah, and it really looks like you've "retired" from anything...you're still regularly posting and you're not getting the "multi-platinum" status respect you claim to deserve, get over it. Stop digging yourself deeper, if we're all haters then where's your legion of dickriders and what not? Get over yourself, homie. Grow up and when you get some hair on your nuts, chin and chest, come with some real shit instead of your high and mighty syllables about bullshit. You got potential, just get your head out of your ass and realise that a man can also accept defeat and bow out gracefully like a G. West Up - Peace*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Last Goodbye of a Legend? LMFAO
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »

I'm retarded? Yeah, and it really looks like you've "retired" from anything...you're still regularly posting and you're not getting the "multi-platinum" status respect you claim to deserve, get over it. Stop digging yourself deeper, if we're all haters then where's your legion of dickriders and what not? Get over yourself, homie. Grow up and when you get some hair on your nuts, chin and chest, come with some real shit instead of your high and mighty syllables about bullshit. You got potential, just get your head out of your ass and realise that a man can also accept defeat and bow out gracefully like a G. West Up - Peace*

Dawg, shut the fuck up. LMAO. you sound ridiculous tryna give me advice...Fact is, I haven't returned. If you call droppin a few keystyles returning to the game, then I feel sad for you and any career you had hoped for...Only 4 people post here, LOL, what are you on about anyways? Go battle some Mexicans on your block or something, I'm sure they really respect you. No one really cares here...PeACe

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
Legend? LMFAO
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 06:32:42 PM »

Dawg, shut the fuck up. LMAO. you sound ridiculous tryna give me advice...Fact is, I haven't returned. If you call droppin a few keystyles returning to the game, then I feel sad for you and any career you had hoped for...Only 4 people post here, LOL, what are you on about anyways? Go battle some Mexicans on your block or something, I'm sure they really respect you. No one really cares here...PeACe

That's harsh, coming from a fucking pre-teen wannabe platinum artist. Fact is, you ain't shit whether on the internet or with your little stories about meeting execs or whatever. You haven't returned? We went back and forth everyday for awhile and while I was at work, I would come home and see that you began arguing with foo's giving me props like a bitch ass hater. That's the truth, it wasn't even your place to jump in me and Zilla's business so you're obviously seeking attention to begin with, faggot. Explain yourself otherwise, cause everybody on this site respects me...even the guys that diss me honestly say they feel my lyrics and we have mutual respect no matter what we rhyme...but you're a special case, you drag it on, stop and make excuses when you get clowned and then bicker about it and contradict yourself. I been writing and freestyleing before you went through puberty, dawg. I ain't give you advice, I'm telling you what you don't wanna hear, but things you know are true. If you haven't "returned", then why am I 100% positive that you're goijng to respond to this and every other post from here on? You've been on this board for hours, I come on for patches of time. You got a million posts about bullshit, while almost all my posts are rhymes<check on that. You can bring race into it, I won't go that low or even reply to that type of ignorance. I get respect from people of all ages and races. You met Xzibit? Wow, suck a phat dick and move on with your life. I've met Rick Ruben, Zach De La Rocha, Sen Dogg and plety others, but I don't go bragging about it to validate myself. I didn't ask for no authograph, picture or deals either, just gave 'em props and moved on. You're a fake star-struck little lying poser in my opinion and the more you type, the less respect you get from me and most others I expect as well. Peace*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dissent=moron
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »

That's harsh, coming from a fucking pre-teen wannabe platinum artist. Fact is, you ain't shit whether on the internet or with your little stories about meeting execs or whatever. You haven't returned? We went back and forth everyday for awhile and while I was at work, I would come home and see that you began arguing with foo's giving me props like a bitch ass hater. That's the truth, it wasn't even your place to jump in me and Zilla's business so you're obviously seeking attention to begin with, faggot. Explain yourself otherwise, cause everybody on this site respects me...even the guys that diss me honestly say they feel my lyrics and we have mutual respect no matter what we rhyme...but you're a special case, you drag it on, stop and make excuses when you get clowned and then bicker about it and contradict yourself. I been writing and freestyleing before you went through puberty, dawg. I ain't give you advice, I'm telling you what you don't wanna hear, but things you know are true. If you haven't "returned", then why am I 100% positive that you're goijng to respond to this and every other post from here on? You've been on this board for hours, I come on for patches of time. You got a million posts about bullshit, while almost all my posts are rhymes<check on that. You can bring race into it, I won't go that low or even reply to that type of ignorance. I get respect from people of all ages and races. You met Xzibit? Wow, suck a phat dick and move on with your life. I've met Rick Ruben, Zach De La Rocha, Sen Dogg and plety others, but I don't go bragging about it to validate myself. I didn't ask for no authograph, picture or deals either, just gave 'em props and moved on. You're a fake star-struck little lying poser in my opinion and the more you type, the less respect you get from me and most others I expect as well. Peace*

LMFAO. what are you going on about? You were writing shit before I hit puberty? I'm a pre-teen? LMAOOO. WTF. I'm 19 years old, son, and I been writin' shit since I was 9. Check yaself before your make yourself feel stupid. LOLLL...And where did I say anything about meeting Xzibit? I was clowning on that other mitchel for bragging about meeting Xzibit, you dumbass, do you even know how to read? Also, i was only dissing the people who gave you props because they were all shittin' on me purely because they see me as an enemy on this board...I don't take 'em seriously, but unfortunately, I've hurt every one of them in a certain way, probably like I'm hurting you now...That's the only reason they came up in the thread to talk shit about me and act like you ripped me. Especially E-Crazy, who doesn't even read or post in keystyle. He's mad because I sonned the shit out of him in the sports section, so he came in here for his gay little revenge and your ass actually got excited...I'm not saying you suck or anything, but you got a big head for someone who hasn't proven themselves around here...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 07:26:43 PM »

LMFAO. what are you going on about? You were writing shit before I hit puberty? I'm a pre-teen? LMAOOO. WTF. I'm 19 years old, son, and I been writin' shit since I was 9. Check yaself before your make yourself feel stupid. LOLLL...And where did I say anything about meeting Xzibit? I was clowning on that other mitchel for bragging about meeting Xzibit, you dumbass, do you even know how to read? Also, i was only dissing the people who gave you props because they were all shittin' on me purely because they see me as an enemy on this board...I don't take 'em seriously, but unfortunately, I've hurt every one of them in a certain way, probably like I'm hurting you now...That's the only reason they came up in the thread to talk shit about me and act like you ripped me. Especially E-Crazy, who doesn't even read or post in keystyle. He's mad because I sonned the shit out of him in the sports section, so he came in here for his gay little revenge and your ass actually got excited...I'm not saying you suck or anything, but you got a big head for someone who hasn't proven themselves around here...PeACe
hahahahahahahaha, U Sonned Me? LMAO! you wish! please, u dedicate threads to me, trying to get at me, but end up ethering yourself...your an idiot, a lier, and a dubcc legend, hahahahahahahahahahaha
please, show me great internet legend when u have sonned me?

LMAO!