Author Topic: Mel Gibson Likes F 9-11  (Read 263 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mel Gibson Likes F 9-11
« on: January 10, 2005, 08:11:50 PM »
PASADENA, Calif. - Mel Gibson and Michael Moore have been used as shorthand for cultural and political divisions among Americans, but how do the filmmakers feel about each other? Cue the Hollywood ending - it's hugs all around.

"I saw the film. I liked it," Gibson told AP Radio Sunday at the 31st Annual People's Choice Awards, countering the contention that "Fahrenheit 9/11" fans and "The Passion of the Christ" enthusiasts are mutually exclusive groups.

Moore's critique of President Bush's policies since the Sept. 11 attacks and Gibson's film about Jesus Christ's final hours were huge hits at the box office in 2004, and both won People's Choice awards Sunday. "Fahrenheit 9/11" was named favorite movie and "The Passion of the Christ" was the favorite drama.

"I feel a kind of strange kinship with Michael," Gibson said. I mean, they're trying to pit us against each other in the press, but this is all just a hologram, you know. They've really got nothing to do with one another. They were used as some kind of divisive left-right thing."

Moore said he saw Gibson's film twice, and even took his father to see it.

"I thought it was a powerful piece of filmmaking," Moore told AP Radio Sunday. "I'm a practicing Catholic, and you know I think Mel and I may be from different wings of the Catholic Church. My film might have been called 'The Compassion of the Christ.'"

___

somewhat ironic, and unexpected.

Thirteen

Re: Mel Gibson Likes F 9-11
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 08:22:28 PM »
this just in.... Mel Gibson loves ketchup!

Pasadena, Calif. - Mel Gibson and Ketchup are said to go together like peanut butter and jelly despite that he never said anything about the red food condiment.

"I really like ketchup! Burgers, fries, eggs, anything really" said the award winning movie/director.

Gibson's lack of ketchup in "The Passion of the Christ" led viewers to believe that Mel had maybe a dislike or an allergy to the tomato product, but that seems not to be the case.

"I can't express how much I enjoy ketchup. Really, you can put it on almost anything to enhance the flavor, and since I left it out of "The Passion" I Promise it will be in my next two movies just to dismiss all doubts about my love for ketchup"

Gibson said he uses ketchup with every meal and his family enjoys it also.

A ketchup spokeperson had this to say "We never knew Mel was a fan of our product until now. Kinda wish i had some tax payer money. We'd really like him to say some good things about us in an interview or something"

------

Very interesting read once again ant

« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 08:35:35 PM by Needles Kane »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 08:26:32 PM »
LMAO  :o
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

davida.b.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 09:00:54 PM »
Ant, honestly, noone gives a shit.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 09:29:08 PM »
Then why did you click the topic.  Its really not all that difficult, the majority of the threads i don't give a shyt about, I skip over and don't bother reading. 

The fact that people come on here writing "no body gives a shyt" as if they speak for everybody is simply indicative of their own stupidity.  First of all, you can't possibly know what other people care and don't care about.  And secondly, i ignore 90% of the threads in dubcc, its really not that difficult to do. Anyways, if you wish to continue branding yourself, as an insecure, partisan moron, by all means keep writing dumb shit in my threads. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 11:11:21 PM »
I guess I should sodomize sheep because Mel Gibson like to.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 02:05:55 AM »
Then why did you click the topic.  Its really not all that difficult, the majority of the threads i don't give a shyt about, I skip over and don't bother reading. 

Lord knows what type of interesting info you might find in any thread you haven't been in yet. The title could have been a fake... There could have been a sampler for the new Snoop & Dre album in here! Don't tell me you wouldn't be interested in that.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 08:37:07 AM »
this just in.... Mel Gibson loves ketchup!

Pasadena, Calif. - Mel Gibson and Ketchup are said to go together like peanut butter and jelly despite that he never said anything about the red food condiment.

"I really like ketchup! Burgers, fries, eggs, anything really" said the award winning movie/director.

Gibson's lack of ketchup in "The Passion of the Christ" led viewers to believe that Mel had maybe a dislike or an allergy to the tomato product, but that seems not to be the case.

"I can't express how much I enjoy ketchup. Really, you can put it on almost anything to enhance the flavor, and since I left it out of "The Passion" I Promise it will be in my next two movies just to dismiss all doubts about my love for ketchup"

Gibson said he uses ketchup with every meal and his family enjoys it also.

A ketchup spokeperson had this to say "We never knew Mel was a fan of our product until now. Kinda wish i had some tax payer money. We'd really like him to say some good things about us in an interview or something"

------

Very interesting read once again ant

lol....nice.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 08:59:12 AM »
what a retarded thread.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 12:49:18 PM »
You said "Then why did you click on the topic"

If that was the case then nobody would ever read your pointless threads....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 02:21:20 PM »
You said "Then why did you click on the topic"

If that was the case then nobody would ever read your pointless threads....

Talk about stating the obvious... "if you don't click on a thread, you won't read it"... good job Sherlock...

davida.b.

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 04:56:35 PM »
Then why did you click the topic.

The answer is very simple: I wanted to see who was gonna son your ass. With a a subject so dumb, someone was bound to do it. Props to Smerlus.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 06:13:43 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
I feel bad for the sad fuck that wrote the article.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE