Author Topic: who here thinks that eminem ghost wrote game's first verse on "we ain't"?  (Read 259 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was listenin' to this and I noticed games first verse sounds way different than the second one, plus it sounds very much like eminem's style.  His first verse is really lyrical and he uses the same type of sound multiple times, its hard to explain but it just sounds a lot like eminem.  I've never heard game spit another verse like it.  What y'all think?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Sikotic™

I was thinkin the same damn thing when I first heard the track, but thought I was imagining things. Either Em wrote it or Game couldn't compete with Em so he said fuck it and wrote the verse in Em's style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1st verse Em-type rhymes 2nd verse Em-like flow lol... I think Em helped him a lot with both verses.. but he didnt write them entirely, I can't imagine Em writing lines like "Shady one of them greatest" & "Em killed me on my own shit" :)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, but I can see em using lines like "they say I'm a racist" and rhymin' it with rapists/facelifts/ect.  I only think the first verse is ghost written, I just don't think game has the ability to come that lyrical.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

i dont think u heard enough mixtape game....he switches his style a bit..but ive noticed he does dat quite a lot...

might have done tho..i dunno

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
i dunno, i don't think Em wrote the verse. Game seems to be pretty good at mimicking other rappers' flows/structures. Check out "Dreams", where he raps like Cam'ron, and "love the hood" where he does a Twista Impression. The guy can do it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

da_notorious_mack

werd...he even sound like 50....on the chorus of 1 of the tracks..i cant think which 1....

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Nah, thats just game..he switches up his flow depending to the song...listen to Church for thugs then the next song by Timbo...you hear the difference...It's all about the BEAT.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Smooth

Yeah I noticed that. I just kinda thought Game decided to switch it up and do a verse sorta like Em's since it was an Em feature. It's possible for sure though that Eminem coulda helped Game with the verse, cause ive never really heard another Game verse like that one..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0