Author Topic: 2pac/big rivalry on channel 4, next tuesday  (Read 296 times)

heyyou

2pac/big rivalry on channel 4, next tuesday
« on: September 06, 2002, 08:41:28 AM »
...(In england). According to channel 4's teletext (Page 453), they mention a program on the big & pac rivalry on channel 4 on tuesday at 10 pm. Could be interesting! But I hope it's not a repeat program of the one they showed about 2pac's life & murder a couple of years back.

Another theory which I have thought of that:

1). Suge Knight may have been the target, not 2pac. Or

2) 2pac could have committed suicide by murder (I don't know the official term). I know some people do it in america- a person acts crazy and when the police come, the person will go after the police, then the police have 2 shoot him 2 defend themselves, and thus kills the person.

In the channel 4 program they showed a few years back, they interviewed matulu shakur (sorry, I don't know how 2 spell his first name) in prision. He says that, 2pac visited him in jail, and confessed to him that he wanted to kill himself. But Matulu said to him that slow down. There's no need to rush, they gonna kill you anyway. (I don't know who he meant by 'they', he didn't say names). I think 2pac made this visit to matulu after he made the song hit em up.
This actually wouldn't surprise me, because he acted crazy after his release from prision (perhaps understandardly), and in many songs he did sort of sound depressed.
There were many people who saw 2Pac as a target:

The U.S. government (don't underestimate them). pacs political songs made him many enemies.
The police (same reason)
Bad boy
Street gangs
Hiatian Jack (who 'pac mentions in makaveli album
street gangs
suge (2pac rumoured to be leaving death row)- the channel 4 documentary also interviewed 2pac's former manager or someone (before he sined to death row), and he mentions that he had problems with death row and david mc kenner (I assume you know who he is), ie mainly 2pac not getting paid, not responding to faxes when there were problems etc. If I can remember, he mentioned there were conflictes of interest, because all of 2pac's legal
and financial dealings with death row were handled by david mc kenner. pac should have had a a separate laywer when dealing with death row. But suge forced 2pac to drop his former lawyer. It also mentioned that when 2pac wanted money, Suge gave him a couple of thousand dollars (cash), but nothin was actually in his name. So Suge can be connected.

These are just thoughts....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: 2pac/big rivalry on channel 4, next tuesday
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 08:50:11 AM »
They are gonna be showing the recent doc Nick Broomfield made called "Biggie & Tupac" (my aviator is the cover to the DVD/VHS). It's supposed to be the most detailed doc in regards to the death of both, it focuses more on Biggie's death than anything though.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 10:58:29 AM »
I will be peeping this. Video on standby.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 11:04:41 AM »
I will be peeping this. Video on standby.

word

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 12:32:27 PM »
i believe your theorie # 2 is stupid

suicide, pac ma someone kill him , if it so , it'S cause he fake his death... and i don't think it's the case or they would kill suge also or suge would snitch , they already ask sugeand suge said he won't tell
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 12:44:02 AM »
fuck thats just typical!!

i just bought that documentary on dvd yesterday! fuck

but if uve not seen it i'd recomend it highly...it starts of slow and doesnt go into detail as much as id have liked but it features some interesting interviews with ex police officers and biggie's mum, lil cease, Mopreme Shakur, pac's dad...there's also an interview with a guy in the pen called "the bookkeeper"..he was real frightened but eventually talked and said he had transported the cash for the biggie hit and that he had heard all the planning going on between the police and suge.

the main theory it investigates is that the police on the DR pay role were involved in biggie's killing...and there is a shit load of evidence. it also goes down the thery that suge organised pacs slaying. it shows an interview with suge where he says that he has a bullet lodged in the back of his neck from the shooting but the fact from medical records say he on suffered a graz from glass fragments. also an interview with suge in jail.

it totally made me think and i really believe the theories it presents.

DONT MISS IT!!
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

Celtic_Fan

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 02:51:27 AM »
Yeah i seem the Documntry i nthe cinema about a month ago, i thought the most interesting part was the interview with the White Guy in Jail he fingered Suge & Another Rapper from Death ROw for seting up BIG months before he was killed . I wonder who the rapper was...........Maybe 2Pac
Slurred words, double vision, brain bustin, head rushin
Since I'm too drunk to walk, I rock a party on crutches
and still rush the roughest MC who wanna get it
Forget it, it's Likwit, Tha Liks and, Xzibit
Ca-Tash on the blast the final piece to the puzzle
I slap bitches on the ass I slap tits up out the muzzle
I shuffle with the microphone, bang rhymes consistant
You wack and I'm Ca-Tash and that's the motherfuckin difference
For instance, "21 and Over" set your clocks back
(Tick tock tick tock) Still standin where the rocks at
Two-thousand-one, we still young guns that's +Restless+&