Author Topic: L.A. Times....  (Read 274 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
L.A. Times....
« on: September 06, 2002, 11:29:36 AM »
.... is one of the most creditable papers in the U.S. They are one of the largest, most read papers, so sales are not a problem. There is no reason to make up stuff that doesn't need to be made up. The writer of the article is an award winning journalist, and hip-hop gets little main-stream attention in terms of importance by other news people, that no writer would write bullshit to ruin his repuation on some dead rappers. So all that he is saying must have some backing. Maybe it's not all exactly right, but after a year investigation, then it has to have some base and evidence, and it's enough that a lot of people would feel that both of their deaths or connected.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

verbalassaulta

Re: L.A. Times....
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 11:36:54 AM »
well said..couldnt have said it better....this isnt the national enquirer we are talking about....there is credibility to this stroy whether anyone wants to believe it or not

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 11:50:05 AM »
well said..couldnt have said it better....this isnt the national enquirer we are talking about....there is credibility to this stroy whether anyone wants to believe it or not

I think it's strange when people say that it's just another theory or what not...

"This account of what they and others did that night is based on police affidavits and court documents as well as interviews with investigators, witnesses to the crime and members of the Southside Crips who had never before discussed the killing outside the gang."

This  account comes from the people who killed Tupac. Not an author who wasnt there, not a friend of a friend of a friend, but the people who murdered him.

All Chuck Philips did was record their story and tell it to the public.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 04:05:31 PM »
This is what the author has said:

"I believe the story we constructed for this paper, everything I have written in there," Philips added. "I heard lots of things and went down lots of paths with this story. It's not like I started out on Monday and ended on Friday. It was a period of more than a year, and countless interviews with individuals that I know no reporter has ever talked to and the police have never interviewed about what I have written here"

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1457365/20020906/2pac.jhtml?headlines=true

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 04:48:00 PM »
I dont think they would put this shit out if it isnt true......if that was tha case and it is found to not be true then tha LA Times would loss alot of respect for bein' one of tha top newspaper in tha country....I still wonder if all of it is true....but I dont think they would print this shit if it wasnt true.....LA Times is too respected for that!! Just my opinion!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 04:53:10 PM »
no they will not lose shit, they can do a lot of thing to escape the shit, like fired the journalist ou said that it's the source fault , and that they won't deal with them no mo , etc ... just matter of imagination
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 11:37:23 PM »
Here is some proof... I need to get to sleep

"We're not surprised that today's (9/6) Los Angeles Times concludes that Tupac Shakur was murdered by an L.A. gang member named Orlando Anderson, because that was what investigators believed immediately following the rapper's killing, according to this search warrant affidavit filed by Compton police in September 1996, just weeks after Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas. Detective Tim Brennan's affidavit states that the Shakur murder triggered several shootings involving members of rival L.A. street gangs. Death Row Records, for whom Shakur recorded, was aligned with the Bloods gang, while Crips members provided security for Bad Boy Records, the label on which Notorious B.I.G. (real name: Christopher Wallace) appeared. Brennan noted that there "is an ongoing feud between Tupac Shakur and the 'blood' related Death Row Records with rapper 'Biggie Smalls' and the East Coast's 'Bad Boy Records'." The Times report contends that Anderson shot Shakur with a .40 Glock pistol supplied to him by Wallace, who had promised the Crips a $1 million bounty for Shakur's murder. In the Brennan affidavit, a Compton police source is quoted as saying--a week after the rapper's killing--that Anderson had murdered Shakur and that an Anderson associate "is telling people 'Southside Crips' just got money from the East Coast and are looking to buy guns."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 01:17:53 AM »
I believe that the crips were involved, BUT this has always been an option, none of this is exclusive to them, and Biggie has been brought into many theories before because as we all know he had crips supply security for him. But the thing is is that they havn't got any real evidence, if they were really interested in finding the killers and they claim to of interviewed crips involved in the murder then they should expose those crips, because they were fucking involved therefore they should go to prison for this shit. To me it looks like they're thinking of getting exclusive scoops and rushing into publishing this story, they've just jumped in head first, pointing fingers and they should realise that this will most likely cause ALOT of trouble. I just think it's irresponsible of them.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.