Author Topic: which tupac book is the best?  (Read 179 times)

Doggystylin

which tupac book is the best?
« on: September 06, 2002, 07:44:35 PM »
theres a shitload so i need to know which of his biographies is the best
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
Re: which tupac book is the best?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 12:30:06 AM »
the one writen by his bodygaurd frank alexander called "got your back" is a good read
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: which tupac book is the best?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 12:44:02 AM »
the one writen by his bodygaurd frank alexander called "got your back" is a good read

Yeah, thats the best book i've read on 'Pac. It's by someone who knew him well, someone who was close to 'Pac, not just some investigator that never even met 'Pac. It paints a perfect picture of what 'Pac was like when we didn't get to see him, behind the scenes, in other words it's a complete contrast to what the media would have you believe about him.

Also, check out "The Rose That Grew From Concrete". It's a book full of 2Pac's poetry from when he was about 19. The poems featured look into his emotions, how he felt and what he wanted from life back then.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.