Author Topic: If You Could Wish One Rapper Back To Life.....  (Read 534 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If You Could Wish One Rapper Back To Life.....
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2005, 10:21:17 AM »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2005, 01:06:30 AM »
Pac. And not just because he's my fav, but because I honestly think he would take the game back to where its supposed to be. Hip hop is so watered down and fucked up right now its ridiculous. If Pac was here, all these fake/wack ass rappers would be run out of the industry.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2005, 05:54:54 AM »
Poetic by far. (imo the most talented one too, he just doesn't have a big enough catalogue but lyricism and flow on Nightmare In A-Minor, tracks like One Life n shit have never been topped by anyone ever imo)

Eazy probably being next

and I agree with Kill I feel sorrier for cats like Poetic, who are in no way responsible for their own deaths than for Pac who risked his life for nothing by beating up dude who probably killed him without even having personal problems with him.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2005, 10:03:16 AM »
i want to say pac, but i dunno id have to go for L cause he didnt really get much time and i think he definatley would be runnin shit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2005, 10:14:39 AM »
and I agree with Kill I feel sorrier for cats like Poetic, who are in no way responsible for their own deaths than for Pac who risked his life for nothing by beating up dude who probably killed him without even having personal problems with him.

I think Orlando Anderson was an excuse for Suge, but nevertheless, same point, he beat his ass up merely cause he had been told that guy had done some shit

and damn, i forgot about poetic. i still say Big L as first choice, but he was a very talented rapper too and his death is sad as hell

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2005, 10:22:51 AM »
pac, because he's a legend, symbol,..
or big L, because he's fuckind dope and didn't get to shine

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2005, 10:39:11 AM »
I think Orlando Anderson was an excuse for Suge, but nevertheless, same point, he beat his ass up merely cause he had been told that guy had done some shit

quite a few peeps say they know for a fact that orlando did it while other theorys like Suge being responsible are based on evidence but no proof and nobody really knows it, that's why I'm pretty sure orlando did it cause I don't see the point for all them who say he did it to lie.. (most recently spider loc for example)

but anyway as you said the point is the same