Author Topic: A Question For Muslims  (Read 565 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: A Question For Muslims
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 06:08:06 AM »

Don't you think I am wrong when I say all your beliefs are trash? So how do we differ then?

Well to be exact, I was agreeing specifically with Sikotic's statement that 'the problem is that people become egotistical in their beliefs and they want to say everything else is wrong, when really we need to respect others viewpoints.' 

And to clarify, at age 18 I converted to Islam when I determined it to be the best way to conduct my life, and I still believe this, so I'm still a Muslim.  But to say that everything else is wrong would be arrogant because I don't know about everything that's out there, but of the little I do know I've decided to be a Muslim.   I keep an open mind, and take the facts as they come to me.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 06:19:27 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.D. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 10:20:24 AM »
The islam isnt a bad religion.The islam is a lot like the christian religion. Its just a small group of people who are crazy. I know for sure the majority of muslims are normal people just like every1 else. But its a small group of people who give the muslims a bad name. And the media only report bad things about muslims. They should also focus on the positive things.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 02:02:47 PM »
7even dismisses religion. Interesting, I suppose the idea that the entire universe in all its marvel and complexity was one coincidence is more feasible? Or a result of an amazing sequence of scientific incidents?. Laughable, this world has a design to it, thus it has a creator.

The brother who posted earlier was right, my post wasnt based on Quran just various hadith and tradition i have come across
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 02:16:03 PM »
7even dismisses religion. Interesting, I suppose the idea that the entire universe in all its marvel and complexity was one coincidence is more feasible? Or a result of an amazing sequence of scientific incidents?. Laughable, this world has a design to it, thus it has a creator.

That's exactly how I feel homie. It's more logical to believe that a creator put together something as complex as our universe. I also think we mimick our creator (i.e. constructing buildings, birds constructing nests, etc.)

If you believe something you cannot force your beliefs on other people.

Believing in something like God takes faith, because it cant be proven, its just something you believe to be true.

That;s the whole problem. People believe so strongly in other people's beliefs, they become egotistical with it and say everyone else is wrong.

The downfall of mankind.

If people respected others viewpoints and faiths more often, things would be more peaceful. That's why no one can get mad at 7even either. You can;t prove him right or wrong, but you can have strong believe for his statement or against it.

Good point... How can you be telling someone to believe in something and see things your way if your not willing to listen and understand them?  How can someone be so sure of themself if they haven't been willing to listen to others and automatically consider others wrong?

Sikotic always keeps it real.

Thanks homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 03:34:02 PM »

The brother who posted earlier was right, my post wasnt based on Quran just various hadith and tradition i have come across

What's also interesting is that scientists believe the creation of the universe was the result of a "Big Bang".... the Quran's description of how God created the universe actually parallels that... so in my view, science and religion actually come together... I do believe the scientific theory of the BigBang, but then religion describes that God caused the "BigBang" (as the parallel description in the Quran describes) to occur...

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 03:49:32 PM »

What's also interesting is that scientists believe the creation of the universe was the result of a "Big Bang".... the Quran's description of how God created the universe actually parallels that... so in my view, science and religion actually come together... I do believe the scientific theory of the BigBang, but then religion describes that God caused the "BigBang" (as the parallel description in the Quran describes) to occur...

i always thought of the big bang theory as being kinda weak. if the universe is ever expanding, what does it expand into?

i don't beleave in a god or any creation therory
i don't know how or why we're here
but i can't aknowlege a god

as for the world ending, i think it is, but everything has an end

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 03:59:20 PM »

i always thought of the big bang theory as being kinda weak. if the universe is ever expanding, what does it expand into?

i don't beleave in a god or any creation therory
i don't know how or why we're here
but i can't aknowlege a god

as for the world ending, i think it is, but everything has an end

See, that's the thing... the questions you have raised ("how/why we're here") can't be answered with facts or proof, which is why religion is associated with words like belief and faith. That's why I don't understand why people argue about whether a God does exist or not, or why religion is "true" or not.... these things can't be explained with facts or proofs... there are explanations for certain things, and those explanations often parallel scientific thought as I've stated earlier... however, just in the same way that a person of one religion shouldn't try to force beliefs or ideas on a person of another religion/an atheist, I think the same should be true when coming from the other end... Atheists often try to do exactly that, and are often the less accepting... I can understand an atheist believing in whatever he or she believes in, but an atheist is not always as likely to accept someone of a certain faith believing in what he or she believes in....

Just my 2 cents

Down-Nola

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 09:08:03 PM »
At Dawn They Sleep, Hell Awaits and Hardening Of The Arteries.

Do You Wanna Die!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2005, 08:48:19 AM »
I'm hoping you've read you koran, do you believe in the prophet muhammid predictions and the world is very near its end?

Don, Allah revealed to Muhammad in the Noble Qu'ran, that on the Day of Judgement the Earth will be shaken to it's convulsion, and the final trumpet will be blown.  The Qu'ran however, does not indicate exact signs and events that will let us know the day of judgement is near.

The information being given to you by Muslims on this thread so far has not been from the Qu'ran.[/i]  They are getting these from stories and traditions that may or may not be authentic.

Sometimes the various religious communties get carried away with idle talk of the coming of the Day of Judgement.  People are looking for signs now, but they don't know with certainty that today's events indicate the coming of the Day of Judgement. 

Talk of the Day of Judgement was on everybody's toungues 700 hundred years ago as well.  Let me give you some stories relating how various faiths dealt with that time period.  This is by Western Historian Ross E Dunn.

"The lethal darkness of the Black Plaque had many religious faiths predicting that the world was coming to an end.  Funeral processions moved  through the streets in a never ending parade of grief.  Stocks of coffins and burial garments ran out, and gravediggers who managed to survive commanded exorbitant fees for their work.  Mosque's closed when all the officials and caretakers had died.  Many who fled the plaque in vain hope of evading it fell dead along the road with their horses and camels.

Both Muslims and Christians struggled to fit this unprecendented disaster into a framework of spiritual meaning.  Christian doctrine invited the conclusion that the sins of mankind had accumulated to the point where God was obliged to teach his creation a lesson it would never forget.  Amid the horrors of the plague, many believed the lesson was to be the final one, the end of the world.[/i] A mood of impending apocalypse siezed Europe, producing obsessive preoccupation with images of death, furious self-flagellating movements to expiate sins, and massacres of Jews, the traditional target of hostility and fear.

In Islam by contrast, no doctrine of origional sin pervaded theology.  All events affecting the community of believers were to be understood as the continuing revealing of God's will. Despite the social in the midst of the plaque.  Muslims mostly accepted it as a manifestation of God's unknowable plan for His creation.  Mass public supplications to God to lift the scourge probably occured in most cities and towns of the Middle East, but expiation crusades, messianism, or persecution of minorities were not in evidence."

The reason i started this thread was that a few months ago i downloaded this film on emule it was something just out at the cinema but i can't remember what it was, however once the downloaded was complete i found it to be a fake instead of being the film i was after it was some documentary/islamic propergander, i decided to watch it anyway. basically it was talking about the prophet mohammad's predictions and how they've all been happening in a small space of time ie withing the last hundred years, ones most notable were were war on a scale never seen before (ww1, ww2) and much more frequent natural disasters and loss of morals. and because of all this mohammad's prediction of the day of judgement is supposed to be near. its a shame i deleted it afterwoods i could have uploaded it. What are your thaughts on this?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2005, 03:47:29 AM »
really no one has a clue, and no one will have a clue so its not really a question that anyone has the right answer for

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 04:16:51 AM »

The reason i started this thread was that a few months ago i downloaded this film on emule it was something just out at the cinema but i can't remember what it was, however once the downloaded was complete i found it to be a fake instead of being the film i was after it was some documentary/islamic propergander, i decided to watch it anyway. basically it was talking about the prophet mohammad's predictions and how they've all been happening in a small space of time ie withing the last hundred years, ones most notable were were war on a scale never seen before (ww1, ww2) and much more frequent natural disasters and loss of morals. and because of all this mohammad's prediction of the day of judgement is supposed to be near. its a shame i deleted it afterwoods i could have uploaded it. What are your thaughts on this?

Sorry I took so long to reply.  Kanwar posted on this thread and I didn't realize you had asked another question.  It sounds like that film was pretty deep that you saw.  I've heard tapes that are similar and it is real interesting, but I'm very cautious when it comes to predictions about the signs of the Day of Judgement.

I follow whatever has been written in the Noble Qu'ran and I believe it to be Allah's revelation to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

But as far as all these predictions you were talking about from that video, those are not found in the Noble Qu'ran, but they come from the various Hadith literature (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad).  They may or may not be authentic sayings, and these are the thoughts of a man Muhammad and they may not have been intended to be taken as devine. 

So really, myself, I don't place all my faith in them, but like you, I find these predictions to be very interesting.  Some of it may be confused with nostalgia, like the loss of morals for example, everyone always seems to feel like their is a loss of morals in society, and that the world is heading for it's end, people have had these thoughts for centuries.  Other predictions are more spectacular though.  The most amazing prophecy to me, is the one that says after the Islamic period their will be the rise of the West and the One Eyed Dajjal.  And if you look at the dollar bill, and the symbol of the Freemasonry, secret society of ruling class of Americans... they have a pyramid with a one eye symbol!  You see it other places, like the symbol for CBS network, which is also owned by the top 1% Freemason ruling class. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2005, 09:46:06 AM »
according to the bible, the word is almost ending.
But i just hope it isnt witin 100 years

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Matrix Heart

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2005, 04:37:25 AM »
Who created the creator?  :o

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2005, 06:20:45 AM »

Well obviously if X created the creator Y, then X would take the place of Y as the Supreme Being and Creator.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2005, 03:33:28 PM »

Well obviously if X created the creator Y, then X would take the place of Y as the Supreme Being and Creator.

You ever enjoyed a maths lesson in school?
Aquin did it, and know Infinite does it. Making retarded comments in order to "proof" the existence of God in a confusing way, so people won't bother. This comment simply doesnt lead anywhere. There is no way you can explain Kain's Question, and you know it. Noone ever could, and you won't be the first who can..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 03:36:09 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin