Author Topic: A Question For Muslims  (Read 318 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: A Question For Muslims
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 05:16:51 AM »

The reason i started this thread was that a few months ago i downloaded this film on emule it was something just out at the cinema but i can't remember what it was, however once the downloaded was complete i found it to be a fake instead of being the film i was after it was some documentary/islamic propergander, i decided to watch it anyway. basically it was talking about the prophet mohammad's predictions and how they've all been happening in a small space of time ie withing the last hundred years, ones most notable were were war on a scale never seen before (ww1, ww2) and much more frequent natural disasters and loss of morals. and because of all this mohammad's prediction of the day of judgement is supposed to be near. its a shame i deleted it afterwoods i could have uploaded it. What are your thaughts on this?

Sorry I took so long to reply.  Kanwar posted on this thread and I didn't realize you had asked another question.  It sounds like that film was pretty deep that you saw.  I've heard tapes that are similar and it is real interesting, but I'm very cautious when it comes to predictions about the signs of the Day of Judgement.

I follow whatever has been written in the Noble Qu'ran and I believe it to be Allah's revelation to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

But as far as all these predictions you were talking about from that video, those are not found in the Noble Qu'ran, but they come from the various Hadith literature (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad).  They may or may not be authentic sayings, and these are the thoughts of a man Muhammad and they may not have been intended to be taken as devine. 

So really, myself, I don't place all my faith in them, but like you, I find these predictions to be very interesting.  Some of it may be confused with nostalgia, like the loss of morals for example, everyone always seems to feel like their is a loss of morals in society, and that the world is heading for it's end, people have had these thoughts for centuries.  Other predictions are more spectacular though.  The most amazing prophecy to me, is the one that says after the Islamic period their will be the rise of the West and the One Eyed Dajjal.  And if you look at the dollar bill, and the symbol of the Freemasonry, secret society of ruling class of Americans... they have a pyramid with a one eye symbol!  You see it other places, like the symbol for CBS network, which is also owned by the top 1% Freemason ruling class. 

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2005, 10:46:06 AM »
according to the bible, the word is almost ending.
But i just hope it isnt witin 100 years

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Matrix Heart

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2005, 05:37:25 AM »
Who created the creator?  :o

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2005, 07:20:45 AM »

Well obviously if X created the creator Y, then X would take the place of Y as the Supreme Being and Creator.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2005, 04:33:28 PM »

Well obviously if X created the creator Y, then X would take the place of Y as the Supreme Being and Creator.

You ever enjoyed a maths lesson in school?
Aquin did it, and know Infinite does it. Making retarded comments in order to "proof" the existence of God in a confusing way, so people won't bother. This comment simply doesnt lead anywhere. There is no way you can explain Kain's Question, and you know it. Noone ever could, and you won't be the first who can..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 04:36:09 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin