Author Topic: A Question For Muslims  (Read 567 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
A Question For Muslims
« on: January 12, 2005, 03:50:26 PM »
I'm hoping you've read you koran, do you believe in the prophet muhammid predictions and the world is very near its end?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

Re: A Question For Muslims
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 03:59:57 PM »
Yes, I do.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 04:16:07 PM »
Absolutely. Muslims are well aware of our surroundings. According to our beliefs, this world is nearing its end, in fact we are very close to it. Not in the sense of decades, but considering the overall existence of humanity, we are at the final spectrum.

I mean, so many hints and clues were given, off which so many are coming true.

1- Poverty and oppression in the Muslim world
2- Money replacing God as object of worship
3- Muslims persecuted worldwide
4- The world united against Islam
5- Umm, the Israeli presence in Palestine is worked in some how, will get back to u on that
6- Complete utter breakdown of morals and tradition

Me personally, I think you white folks are the reason to blame, and amidst your company will emerge the anti Christ, or a figure of that sort. Its fuckin obvious as hell that if there was gonna be this conception of devil on earth, hes a white western man. Hes not comin out of a God fearing society.
Hes coming out of a society where men marry men.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 07:26:18 PM »
1- Poverty and oppression in the Muslim world
2- Money replacing God as object of worship
3- Muslims persecuted worldwide
4- The world united against Islam
5- Umm, the Israeli presence in Palestine is worked in some how, will get back to u on that
6- Complete utter breakdown of morals and tradition

Replace the word Muslim and Islam with any other religion and the world would have came to an end about a hundred times already. These signs are nothing new to humanity and were present long before 600 AD. Why do so many people think there is only one right religion? Do you think God is that supid not to realize that different races will stick to different beliefs and some religions just don't fit in certain cultures? The way I see it, God purposely sent different messengers with the same message in essence to different parts of the world, and the men that recieved that message fucked around with it and added a whole bunch of extra shit to it as a way of controlling the population. There is no way that only one of the current major religions is the right one, because they all contradict the message in order to preserve it. Thus, sacrificing what they think they're protecting. (Except maybe Bhuddism. I've never heard of massive Bhuddist hypocrisies. If anyone knows any, let me know.)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 07:51:06 PM »
Well as God and Satan don't exist, the end of mankind can only come due to atomic war or something like that.

Every religion sucks ass. Yes I said it. The only decent religion is buddhism. Still wrong, of course. But not as retarded and hostile as all other religions.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 08:21:12 PM »
Well as God and Satan don't exist, the end of mankind can only come due to atomic war or something like that.

Every religion sucks ass. Yes I said it. The only decent religion is buddhism. Still wrong, of course. But not as retarded and hostile as all other religions.

How can you be so ignorant to boldly say something wrong? Many of those Bhuddists or elders in any religion are much wiser than you. What makes you so smart to figure it out? You can believe what you believe, but don't say anyone else is wrong because you don't know that. I am not now nor have I ever said you were wrong.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2005, 09:10:08 PM »

How can you be so ignorant to boldly say something wrong? Many of those Bhuddists or elders in any religion are much wiser than you. What makes you so smart to figure it out? You can believe what you believe, but don't say anyone else is wrong because you don't know that. I am not now nor have I ever said you were wrong.

Because something like for instance Nirvana doesn't exist. So they are wrong. Simple. I can't say someone is wrong? Well, boo-hoo, I can give a fuck about being politically correct.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2005, 09:22:49 PM »

Because something like for instance Nirvana doesn't exist. So they are wrong. Simple. I can't say someone is wrong? Well, boo-hoo, I can give a fuck about being politically correct.

This has nothing to do with being politically correct. It's being scientifically correct, and until you have proof that a theory is wrong, you cannot discredit it and say it's wrong. The Science community did that with Einstein's theory that Earth moves underneath us. Years later they realized Einstein was right. They would have figured it out sooner if they believed him. They even convinced him he was wrong.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2005, 09:32:24 PM »
If you believe something you cannot force your beliefs on other people.

Believing in something like God takes faith, because it cant be proven, its just something you believe to be true.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2005, 09:51:35 PM »

Believing in something like God takes faith, because it cant be proven, its just something you believe to be true.

That;s the whole problem. People believe so strongly in other people's beliefs, they become egotistical with it and say everyone else is wrong.

The downfall of mankind.

If people respected others viewpoints and faiths more often, things would be more peaceful. That's why no one can get mad at 7even either. You can;t prove him right or wrong, but you can have strong believe for his statement or against it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2005, 10:04:36 PM »

Exactly. You can't prove God's real, but you can't prove he isn't. Just say you don't belive and leave it at that (not you specifically). You don't have to call believers wrong, just like Christians can't call Muslimss wrong and vice versa. It's all personal beliefs.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2005, 10:12:12 PM »

Me personally, I think you white folks are the reason to blame, and amidst your company will emerge the anti Christ, or a figure of that sort. Its fuckin obvious as hell that if there was gonna be this conception of devil on earth, hes a white western man. Hes not comin out of a God fearing society.
Hes coming out of a society where men marry men.

well the anti christ won't be muslim, he'd be taught to blow himself up even before he brings hell to earth

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2005, 11:11:44 PM »
I'm hoping you've read you koran, do you believe in the prophet muhammid predictions and the world is very near its end?

Don, Allah revealed to Muhammad in the Noble Qu'ran, that on the Day of Judgement the Earth will be shaken to it's convulsion, and the final trumpet will be blown.  The Qu'ran however, does not indicate exact signs and events that will let us know the day of judgement is near.

The information being given to you by Muslims on this thread so far has not been from the Qu'ran.[/i]  They are getting these from stories and traditions that may or may not be authentic.

Sometimes the various religious communties get carried away with idle talk of the coming of the Day of Judgement.  People are looking for signs now, but they don't know with certainty that today's events indicate the coming of the Day of Judgement. 

Talk of the Day of Judgement was on everybody's toungues 700 hundred years ago as well.  Let me give you some stories relating how various faiths dealt with that time period.  This is by Western Historian Ross E Dunn.

"The lethal darkness of the Black Plaque had many religious faiths predicting that the world was coming to an end.  Funeral processions moved  through the streets in a never ending parade of grief.  Stocks of coffins and burial garments ran out, and gravediggers who managed to survive commanded exorbitant fees for their work.  Mosque's closed when all the officials and caretakers had died.  Many who fled the plaque in vain hope of evading it fell dead along the road with their horses and camels.

Both Muslims and Christians struggled to fit this unprecendented disaster into a framework of spiritual meaning.  Christian doctrine invited the conclusion that the sins of mankind had accumulated to the point where God was obliged to teach his creation a lesson it would never forget.  Amid the horrors of the plague, many believed the lesson was to be the final one, the end of the world.[/i] A mood of impending apocalypse siezed Europe, producing obsessive preoccupation with images of death, furious self-flagellating movements to expiate sins, and massacres of Jews, the traditional target of hostility and fear.

In Islam by contrast, no doctrine of origional sin pervaded theology.  All events affecting the community of believers were to be understood as the continuing revealing of God's will. Despite the social in the midst of the plaque.  Muslims mostly accepted it as a manifestation of God's unknowable plan for His creation.  Mass public supplications to God to lift the scourge probably occured in most cities and towns of the Middle East, but expiation crusades, messianism, or persecution of minorities were not in evidence."

« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 12:14:54 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.D. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2005, 12:22:56 AM »

That;s the whole problem. People believe so strongly in other people's beliefs, they become egotistical with it and say everyone else is wrong.

The downfall of mankind.

If people respected others viewpoints and faiths more often, things would be more peaceful. That's why no one can get mad at 7even either. You can;t prove him right or wrong, but you can have strong believe for his statement or against it.

Good point... How can you be telling someone to believe in something and see things your way if your not willing to listen and understand them?  How can someone be so sure of themself if they haven't been willing to listen to others and automatically consider others wrong?

Sikotic always keeps it real.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 12:28:07 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.D. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2005, 05:09:08 AM »

The downfall of mankind.

Good point... How can you be telling someone to believe in something and see things your way if your not willing to listen and understand them?  How can someone be so sure of themself if they haven't been willing to listen to others and automatically consider others wrong?

Sikotic always keeps it real.

Don't you think I am wrong when I say all your beliefs are trash? So how do we differ then?
No, it's not a sin