Author Topic: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?  (Read 508 times)

Don Seer

Re: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2002, 08:10:10 AM »
the guys article said they met up with biggie that night thats why people are saying this.

now Lil Cease has punched a hole in the story by saying Big was in New Jersey... we'll see how it affects things tommorow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2002, 11:07:01 AM »
I hope for rap and rap fans around the world that the L.A times have just made all this shit up but I really cant see that happening.  A newpaper would not just post all this shit too get publicity would they because theres surly a step where publicty just becomes too much.  If they want publicty they got it but they wouldent just make all this up and post it because they are surly smart enough to know they are guna get sued by everyone involved left right and center.  I hate the fact that this has all come out and when I heard it was coming out I knew it was a bad bad idea.  I cant belive this shit, I cant belive it until there is evidence that I can firmly say to myself holy shit thats right, so and so killed Pac.  So far we have apparently found out that Biggie had a deal to give the crips 1 million if they killed Pac and he give them his gun, but we aint found out who pulled the trigger.

That is the question that is guna cause the most controversy because there is surly no way after 6 years of pac being dead that someobdy can come out and firmy say that they know who pulled the trigger and they can name that person.  Its surly just not possible.  I cant wait for the next part of it thought, for all we know so far Crips never got the money, Biggies gun was used, it was anybody and anybodys father that pulled the trigger, crips did/didnt get there money/Biggie died cos he never paid or a retalation shooting.

We know shit so far.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2002, 12:24:57 PM »

and it sais that they called up biggie, got that gun and then went after 2pac. how in the hell they had the time to meet with biggie and still have time to find tupac? hard to believe all these meetings that went down

exactly what i'm sayin , plus if they were about to do it anyways ,why would they tought about money....
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2002, 12:27:27 PM »
Why does everyone think that Biggie had to be in Las Vegas when the murder occured?  This was probably planned way in advance, so he didn't have to be in Vegas.

thats right huh , orlando  planned to get beat up and why the supposly crips were mad for.. naww really naww
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Quadruple OG

[sRe: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2002, 12:36:59 PM »

thats right huh , orlando  planned to get beat up and why the supposly crips were mad for.. naww really naww

well, if this whole scenario is true, Orlando might have been a lookout for pac.  If this is all true, they'd have had to plan it out and have lookouts n shit.  If they didn't get him at Flamingo, they'd prolly got him at 662.  Anderson made the mistake of snatching someone's chain at a mall a few months before Pac was shot.  but of course, this whole story is a big IF

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: [sRe: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this pict
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2002, 02:19:07 PM »
but of course, this whole story is a big IF

well, we've heard many big IF stories since 1996

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2002, 07:04:53 PM »
The sad thing is the fricken cops are so shady