Author Topic: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?  (Read 788 times)

Don Seer

biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« on: September 05, 2002, 09:30:15 PM »
how much  of this article is new?

the anderson 'theory' has been around forever... all they appear to have done is splice in 'justification' for biggie's death.... biggie didnt actually pull the trigga.. all they've really added is that they used his gun and that the crips used big to get some payout for something they were gonna do anyways. wonder if they ever got paid... any money trail?

however.... this comes around to another thing..... that death row / LAPD bloods killing biggie article has more weight now... did Suge and them really know what went down at the time.

p.s.

still aint a single person been charged with any crime

ohh yeah... and 'whats wrong'....... dropping this info on the 6th anniv..... great.... bet they sell a heap... is it all a sales scam?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 09:34:53 PM »
If Biggie paid cash... money trail is useless.

And maybe Death Row didn't want this shit out, 'cause it points the finger at Suge now for Biggie, and makes Suge look really bad. This is what no one wanted to get out, but is all out now. Both Puffy and Suge are fucked to say the least. Wounder if J-Lo will go back to P.Diddy now?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 09:35:33 PM »
how much  of this article is new?

the anderson 'theory' has been around forever... all they appear to have done is splice in 'justification' for biggie's death.... biggie didnt actually pull the trigga.. all they've really added is that they used his gun and that the crips used big to get some payout for something they were gonna do anyways. wonder if they ever got paid... any money trail?

however.... this comes around to another thing..... that death row / LAPD bloods killing biggie article has more weight now... did Suge and them really know what went down at the time.

p.s.

still aint a single person been charged with any crime

ohh yeah... and 'whats wrong'....... dropping this info on the 6th anniv..... great.... bet they sell a heap... is it all a sales scam?

True.....Homie
All this article does for us is futher solidify what we already thought we knew.
It's gonna boil blood that has since cooled off since the actual event tho..
And yeah a grip of paper's will be sold....shit I'ma get mine first thing tommorow.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 10:09:08 PM »
Biggie never paid the crips,, thats why he got killed, it sais.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 10:19:46 PM »
man.. come on, think about it

if biggie was in las vegas 6 years ago the night tupac got murdered, we would've heard about it, no doubt. Now 6 years later, this is just appearing? yeah right. LA Times just want to make sales.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2002, 10:28:18 PM »
Im gonna wait until saturday to hear about everything...

This isnt the enquirer, it's the LA times. Chuck Philips isn't some reporter who dosen't know what he's talking about. He won a pulitzer in 1999 for beat reporting. That means he has LOTS of contacts.

Plus, there HAS to be evidence of all this taking place or else a MAJOR lawsuit would occur. Wait untill part 2 of the article comes out...

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2002, 11:02:28 PM »

it doesnt say that in the la times article?! it just says he paid the 50,000 of the 1 mill

i remember that being a theory, but it was always said because 'he owed protection money' for his visits to the left coast.

thing is... the rolling stone article implicates bloods+death row+lapd... and biggie's mom is sueing the lapd over it.

man.. come on, think about it

if biggie was in las vegas 6 years ago the night tupac got murdered, we would've heard about it, no doubt. Now 6 years later, this is just appearing? yeah right. LA Times just want to make sales.

yeah. i did wonder that.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 11:15:41 PM »
Overseer, check this quote from the article:

The paper will claim that Biggie hired Southside Crips to murder his West Coast counterpart and then was killed because he failed to the pay gang members, who actually committed the act of shooting Tupac in Las Vegas.

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 11:18:43 PM »

That sounds reasonable but I doubt that's what happened. I think Overseer's right... I read that Rolling Stones article and if you read it, there's almost enough proof to say Suge used to tha crooked cops from tha rampart division to kill Biggie. For a while now, I've been convinced that Suge had Biggie killed.. but I didn't think it was justified cuz I didn't know it was Biggie who had Tupac killed.

We're gonna be hearing alot about this in the upcoming months. You better believe they're gonna be tryna bust Suge for tha killin of B.I.G. They might even be after Puffy...

I wonder what this is gonna do tha Industry... alot of people made up after their deaths... but this might bring some friction back. East and West coast fans... tha stupid ones. are gonna let this shit get to their head.. we'll see.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 11:29:48 PM »
Overseer, check this quote from the article:

The paper will claim that Biggie hired Southside Crips to murder his West Coast counterpart and then was killed because he failed to the pay gang members, who actually committed the act of shooting Tupac in Las Vegas.

thats not in the article?!

where that from?

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2002, 11:31:27 PM »
but this might bring some friction back. East and West coast fans... tha stupid ones. are gonna let this shit get to their head.. we'll see.

its already happening....... tha row has several posts 'fuck biggie, bad boy.. its on' etc etc

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2002, 11:34:35 PM »
p.s.

i gotta feelin theres gonna be a bigger revelation tommorow

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2002, 11:39:20 PM »

thats not in the article?!

where that from?

well, its not from the LA times article, they posted that on Allhiphop (http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews)

I dont think they would post that if it wasnt true, so there must be some sort of connection with biggies death and the crips.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2002, 11:45:17 PM »
ok.. so LA times hasnt actually said that...

they might.......
or they might reveal something else.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2002, 11:52:27 PM »
YUp....i think...its too early to make an official statement..I mean its still an author's theory...yea the author got interviews, but i havent seen no proof.

and if you think about it, if its REALLY TRUE, that biggie got 2pac killed, then theres no fuckin way that puffy could have not known about this